你这么想的吗
You think?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
行吧
Yeah.
回来后给我打电♥话♥ 拜托
Call me when you get back, please.
好 你还好吗
Okay. You okay?
再见
Bye.
我想象过无数次
I've imagined it so many times,
在那么多问题里
how among all the other questions
你一定会问的是
certain to have come to you was,
那只狗后来怎么样了
"What will happen to the dog?"
我们总是预期最坏的情况发生
We expect the worst.
这是我们从童书中早早学到的东西
It's something we learn early from children's books.
在那些故事里 动物常常会死去
In those stories, animals often die,
往往死得那么悲惨
often tragically.
《老黄狗》《小红马》
"Old Yeller." "The Red Pony."
即使它们活了下来
And even when they survive,
有个幸福的结局
even when they're happy at the end,
也往往受过重伤
they've often suffered badly,
常常遭受折磨
often put through hell.
黑骏马 弗利卡 白牙 巴克
"Black Beauty." "Flicka." "White Fang." "Buck."
好 好了
Okay. Okay.
狗不会自杀
Dogs don't commit suicide.
它们不会哭泣
They don't weep.
但是它们会崩溃
But they can fall to pieces.
它们会心碎
They can have their hearts broken.
它们会失去理智
They can lose their minds.
安静
Quiet.
默特尔 闭嘴
Murtle, hush.
嘿 你知道有些人会说
Hey, so you know how some people say
他们的狗是情感支持动物
their dog's an emotional support animal,
这样他们就可以带它们上飞机吗
so they can get them on the plane?
对 我知道 但我在想
Yeah, I know, but I was wondering...
我知道这不太合适 但我在想同样的法律
I know it's uncool, but I was wondering if the same law
是不是可以阻止房♥东
might prevent the landlord from...
对 快搜一下 然后给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Right. Just do a quick search and, and call me back, okay?
很好
Perfect.
要吃肉干吗
Jerky?
瓦尔 瓦尔
Val? Val?
嘿 瓦尔 能听到我说话吗
Hey, Val, can you hear me?
导航前往宾夕法尼亚州赫尔希
Directions to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
糟糕 等一下
Shit. Hold on.
瓦尔 嘿 -听得见了
Val? Hey. - Oh, hey. There you are.
我搜了 你说的应该是对的
I-I started looking, and I think maybe you're right
能在公♥寓♥里养服务犬
about being able to keep a service dog in an apartment.
任何公♥寓♥都行
Any apartment.
不过它得注册 那种真的正式注册
Though he's gotta be registered, you know, for real.
那种骗人的地方开的不行
Not by one of those fakey places.
好像要找心理医生开
Like, by a shrink.
你打算这么做吗
Is that what you're gonna do?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好 我之前打电♥话♥沟通过
Hi, I spoke to someone on the phone
关于见沃伦医生的事
about seeing Dr. Warren.
抱歉 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry, your name?
艾瑞斯
Iris.
对 你之前来不了
Right. You couldn't make it earlier.
我在想
I was, you know, I was thinking
也许我可以坐着候诊
maybe I could sit and wait.
不 这里的规矩不是那样的
Oh, no. It doesn't work like that.
我 我就在这坐下 候诊
You know what, I'm-I'm gonna go ahead and just sit.
没事的
That's fine.
女士
Ma'am.
行吧
Okay.
女士
Ma'am...
女士 你不能
Ma'am, you can't...
你好 沃伦医生
Hi, Dr. Warren.
抱歉 沃伦医生 -还记得我吗
I'm sorry, Dr. Warren. - Do you remember me?
过了好几年了
It's been a couple of years.
但是我是艾瑞斯 艾瑞斯·迪克森
But, Iris. Iris Dixon.
对 艾瑞斯 当然记得
Yes, yes, Iris. Of course.
你是
Are you...
我们有预约吗
Do, do we have an appointment?
我 我之前打过电♥话♥
I-I called, before.
莉迪娅
Lydia?
阿波罗很难过 真的很难过 它
Apollo was sad. Like, truly sad. He, he, he...
我能感觉到它像我一样在想沃尔特
I could feel him missing Walter in the same way I did.
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
反正 证明是
Anyway, the certificate is...
你可不可以
Could you...
你必须得去申请 但 对
Well, you'll have to apply for it, but, yes,
我可以写份评估 说你因失去朋友
I could write an evaluation saying that you're suffering
而导致抑郁和焦虑
from depression and anxiety aggravated by bereavement,
而那只狗提供了必要的情感支持
that the dog provides essential emotional support,
失去它可能会对你的心理健康造成伤害
the loss of which may likely cause harm to your mental health
甚至可能威胁生命
or might even be life-threatening.
听起来怎么样
Does that sound okay?
听起来好像有点严重
That sounds like a lot.
这就是你要求的 不是吗
It's what you're asking for, isn't it?
对 我想我只是觉得是反过来的
Yeah, well, I guess I just, I saw it the other way around.
就像我是那个提供情感支持的一方
Like, I'm the emotional-support human,
而那只狗才是无法应对的
and it's the dog that can't cope.
你觉得我情况很糟吗
You, you think I'm a mess.
不 完全不觉得
No, no. Not at all.
为什么你说这情况很糟呢
Why a mess?
我知道那些真的需要情感支持动物的人
Well, I know people who genuinely need support animals
可能会讨厌我这种人
would hate people like me.
我也会的 但我不是那种疯子
I would, too. But I'm not one of those crazies.
我绝不会把它带到不该去的地方
I would never take him anywhere he's not supposed to go.
其实我现在就把它留在车里了
In fact, I left him in the carright now.
事情是这样的 我不能被赶出我的公♥寓♥
Here's the thing, I cannot get thrown out of my apartment.
在车里 是吗
In the car, here?
他觉得你应该进去
He thinks you should come in.
来吧 朋友
Come on, bud.
它非常友好
He's very friendly.
它们似乎真的明白一些事 不是吗
They do seem to know things, don't they?
哦
Well...
朋友
Oh, bud.
你有跟阿波罗说过话吗
Do you ever talk to Apollo?
有啊 那兽医告诉我应该跟它说话
Oh, y-yeah, but t-the vet told me I should.
那再自然不过了
The most natural thing in the world.
你们聊些什么
What do you two talk about?
不知道
I don't know.
随便聊的 小狗 你好吗
Anything, like, "What's up, pup?"
饿了吗 关节痛吗
"You hungry? Does your arthritis hurt?"
这件上衣配这条裤子怎么样
"Does this top go with these pants?"
你能看出我喝了酒吗
"Can you tell I've been drinking?"
有时候 我觉得很生气
Some... sometimes I feel rage,
就是为沃尔特的事生气
you know, about Walter.
尤其是在人多的地方
Especially in crowded places.
我就一直想 这些该死的人都是谁
Like, I keep thinking, "Who are all these fucking people,
他们怎么就能活着
and how come they get to be alive?"
而他就
"And he's just..."
这是沃尔特的选择 不是吗
Walter made a choice, though, didn't he?
对 但
Yeah, but...
然而你愤怒的矛头却没有指向他
And yet your rage isn't directed at him?
那告诉我 你觉得沃尔特为什么会自杀
Tell me, then, why do you think Walter killed himself?
我不知道 可恶 我真不知道
I don't know! I don't fucking know!
因为他很软弱 很痛苦
Because he was weak, in pain?
就像是被倒吊在
And like, like he was trapped upside down
一缸水里一样 可恶
in a fucking tankful of water.
你爱过他吗
Were you in love with him?
电影精选列表