嘿
Hey...
大个子
big guy.
你还好吗 你在看什么
How are you? What are you looking at?
嗯 谁在照顾你
Huh? Who's in charge of you?
你怎么到这来了
How did you end up here?
嘿 你想去吃点早餐吗
Hey, you wanna go get some breakfast?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
想知道你爱的人
It's not uncommon to wonder
在遇见你之前是什么样子
what someone you love was like
这想法并不寻常
before you met them.
瞧 你两个瞳孔颜色不一样 你得
Oh, look at you. You've got two different colors. You gotta...
对那个人的童年一无所知
It almost hurts not knowing
这几乎让人感到难受
what the person was like as a child.
我曾经对爱慕的人有这种感受
I've felt this way about the men I've loved
还有很多亲近的朋友也是如此
and about many close friends,
现在我对你也有这种感觉
and now it's how I feel about you.
没能在你还是活泼小狗时认识你
Not to have known you as a frisky young dog,
错过了你整个幼犬时期
to have missed your entire puppyhood,
我不只感到难过
I don't feel just sad,
更有种被生活欺骗的感觉
I feel cheated.
我想到你几年前
I think of you when you'd wake me years ago
在半夜把我叫醒
in the middle of the night,
我躺在地板上 你嗅着我身体的每一寸
inhaling every inch of me as I lay on the floor.
那时我对你来说算是什么
Who was I to you then,
而经过这么长时间
and what have I become to you now
我现在对你来说又成了什么
after so much time?
他们给我们那么些钱买♥♥下这地方
After what they paid us for this place,
肯定会把这地方拆掉
they'll knock it down for sure.
所以阿波罗可以想干什么就干什么
So Apollo can do whatever.
海滩的潮汐涨涨落落
The beach, it comes and goes with the tide.
但你会习惯的吧
But you'll get used to it, I think.
你能写东西了吧
You'll be able to write, won't you?
可以
Yeah.
阿波罗可以四处晃悠
And Apollo can wander.
尽其所能 去它现在能去的地方
As much as he, he's able to now.
这太完美了 谢谢
This is perfect. Thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
我妈妈几乎是在这里长大的
My mom practically grew up here.
我想我也一样
I guess I did, too.
她现在需要钱
She needs the money now.
所以
So...
哇哦
Hello.
对 几天前就到了
Yeah. It came in a couple of days ago.
我想给你留一本 等你自己发现
I wanted to leave one for you to find.
真是的 瓦尔
Come on, Val.
这太棒了
This is, this is fantastic.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
也恭喜你
You, too.
就像我说的
Like I said,
这房♥子五月底之前还不会转手
they don't take possession until end of May.
所以尽情享受吧
So go nuts.
今晚留下吧
Stay the night.
不行 -留下吧
No, I can't. - Come on.
我得回去 而且你们应该先安顿下来
I have to get back. And, and you guys should settle.
谢谢
Thank you.
又度过一个夏天
One more summer.
至少你还能拥有
At least you get that.
而我要说再见了
And I get to say goodbye.
我是在和你说话 还是在和自己说话
Am I talking to you or to myself?
我承认那条界线已经模糊了
I confess the line has gotten blurred.
你年轻时是什么样子
What were you like in your prime?
你会去哪跑 去哪玩
Where did you run and play?
和谁一起玩
Who did you play with?
这是你第一次看到大海吗
Are you seeing the ocean for the first time?
现在一个奇迹已经不够了
One miracle is not enough now.
我们避过了那场灾难
That disasterwas averted,
我们没有被迫分离 或是被赶走
that we were spared separation or eviction.
这还不够
It's not enough.
现在我就像渔夫的妻子 我想得到更多
Now I'm like the fisherman's wife. I want more.
不仅仅是多一个或两个夏天
And not just another summeror two.
我想让你活得和我一样长
I want you to live as long as I do.
少一点就不公平
Anything less is unfair.
阿波罗
Apollo?
阿波罗
Apollo?
阿波罗
Apollo?
你好 我的朋友
Hello, my friend.
过来
Come here.
啪啪啪
Pa-Pa-Pa
啪啪啪啪啪
Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa
啪啪啪
Pa-Pa-Pa
啪啪啪啪啪
Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa
啪啪啪啪啪
Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa
啪啪啪啪啪
Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa
芭芭吉娜
Pa-pa-pa-pa-papagena
帕帕吉诺
Pa-pa-pa-pa-papageno
你愿意完全属于我吗
Are you now completely mine?
我现在属于你了
Yes, I am completely yours
那你就是我心爱的妻子
So now be my darling wife
那你就是我的心肝宝贝
So now, be the little dove of my heart
心爱的妻子
My darling wife
心肝宝贝
The little dove of my heart
我们是多么地欢喜
What a pleasure that will be
我们是多么地欢喜
What a pleasure that will be
当诸神眷顾我们时
When the gods remember us
当诸神眷顾我们时
When the gods remember us
给我们送来可爱的小孩
Crown our love with children
给我们送来可爱的小孩
Crown our love with children
多么可爱的小孩
Such dear little children
可爱的小孩
Little children
可爱的小孩
Little children
可爱的小孩
Little children
多么可爱的小孩
Such dear little children
多么可爱的小孩
Such dear little children
先生一个小帕帕吉诺
再生一个小芭芭吉娜
又生个小小帕帕吉诺
又生个小小芭芭吉娜
帕帕吉诺
这是最大的幸福
这是最大的幸福
会有很多
会有很多帕帕吉诺
帕帕吉诺
这是最大的幸福
会有很多帕帕吉诺
帕帕吉诺
保佑他们的父母
保佑他们的父母
帕帕吉诺
帕帕吉诺
哦 伊西斯与奥西里斯
O Isis and Osiris
请将智慧之灵赐予这对新人
Bestow the spirit of wisdom upon this new pair
让他们见证考验的果实
Let them behold the fruits of trials
命运终将使试炼结出硕果
O fate shall surely crown these trials' fruits
你们会被引向仁慈的墓穴
And you are led to mercy's sacred crypt
天地间自然都在歌♥唱
普世欢腾
Joy to the world
主已降临
The Lord is come
听啊 天使高声唱
Hark the herald angels sing
荣耀归于新生王
Glory to the newborn King
愿世间平安
怜悯温柔的上帝
And mercy mild God
与罪人得以和好
万邦欢腾兴起
同声高唱庆天际
天使同声高唱
With angelic host proclaim
基♥督♥诞生在伯利恒
听啊 天使高声唱
荣耀归于新生王
我们会手牵着手
There we will hold hands
到时你会说 我愿意
There you will say yes to me
瞧 其实并不远
走吧 亲爱的 离开这里
我既想去 又不想去
电影精选列表