谢谢 有需要会找你的
Yeah, thanks. Call me.
来吧 小狗狗
Come on, doggie.
来吧 你一定饿了吧
Come on. You gotta be hungry, right?
来吃呀
Here you go.
好吧 就放在这了
Okay. Well, it's right there.
您已拨通纽约大都会区
You've reached the Tri-State
大丹犬救助热♥线♥
Great Dane Rescue hotline.
请留言
Please leave a message...
你想干什么
What do you want?
想听音乐吗
Some music?
好 我们来看看
Okay. Let's see.
我爸最喜欢的
My dad's favorite.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like this.
也许喜欢
Maybe?
也许不喜欢
Maybe not.
行了吧 这是我的床
Come on. This is my bed.
认真的吗
Seriously?
好吧
Okay.
你就待那吧
Okay. You stay there.
对 我知道 绝对的
Yeah, I know, a hundred percent,
你晚上一定得打车
you have to Uber at night.
不 纽约现在太危险了
No, it's so dangerous in New York now.
嘿 你能不能 -对不起 抱歉
Hey, are you... Can you... - Yeah. Sorry. Sorry.
来吧 罗科
Come on, Rocco. Yeah.
走了 去公园吧
Come on. Let's go in the park.
你好 艾瑞斯女士
Hello, Ms. Iris. Hi.
嘿 赫克托 最近怎么样 -还好 还好
Hey, Hektor. How's it going? - Good. Good.
我听说你家里有狗
I heard there was a dog.
对 这条狗
Yeah. This dog has... The-The...
它原来的主人突然去世了
The owner, he died quite suddenly.
那很遗憾 可是 -对
That's sad, but... - Yeah.
我们这里不能养狗
There are no dogs allowed.
只是暂时的 等我找
It's just until I can find a...
不 不行 暂时的也都不行
No, no. Not even temporary.
可没人能养它了
But there's no one else.
对不起 艾瑞斯女士 不允许养狗
I'm sorry, Ms. Iris, no dogs.
好吧 那这样行吗
Okay. Here. How's this?
再见
Bye.
卡特 每个人对批评的反应都不一样
Carter, everyone's got their own way of processing criticism.
她的反应大概就是 滚开 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, hers must be, "Back off, asshole."
你觉得詹娜说的有帮助吗
Did you find anything helpful in what Jenna was saying?
你是说关于女性角色吗
You mean, about female characters?
我喜欢你写推理小说
I mean, I love that you're writing speculative fiction.
我写了很多女性角色
I write tons of female characters,
经常写
like, all the time.
但我必须在课上朗读前删掉那些部分
I have to delete all that before I read in class.
要知道 你的写作坊大多数是女生
Your workshop is mostly girls, in case you hadn't noticed.
而且还有那种 你懂的
And there's, like, you know,
跟性相关的内容
sex and stuff.
她们知道了 会把我钉在十字架上
They'd crucify me.
但我还是会让你读的
But I'll let you read it.
其实 我们这个学期快结束了
Yeah, well, we are coming to the end of term...
那是我写得最好的作品
It will be my best stuff.
非常激烈 但也超级浪漫
Pretty intense, but super romantic.
但没有《权力的游戏》那么少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Less porny than, like, Game of Thrones, or whatever.
请进 -抱歉 我以为
Come in. - Sorry. I thought...
没事 我们刚好聊完
No, no. We were just finishing up.
要不要吃点东西再看电影
How about a bite before the movie?
那是大丹犬吗 -什么 卡特
Is that a Great Dane? - What? Carter...
你打算养大丹犬 -不是
Are you adopting a Great Dane? - No.
它们可是狗中之王
They're like the king of dogs.
中♥央♥公园每周日
There's this crazy Dane meetup
都有大丹犬聚会
in Central Park every Sunday.
我有时会去那看 -你要养狗吗
I go just to watch sometimes. - Are you getting a dog?
我没打算养
No, I'm not.
你肯定会喜欢大丹犬
Well, you'd love a Dane.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the tip.
刚才那是怎么回事 -拜托 忘了这事
What was that all about? - Please, let's just forget it.
吃点东西
Bite to eat?
布洛瑟姆 对不起 我得回家了
Blossom, I'm sorry. I have to get home.
我觉得它很想你
I think he missed you.
这
What...
坏狗
Bad dog!
坏狗狗
Bad, bad dog!
你这坏狗
You bad dog!
可恶
Damn it.
谢谢
Thanks.
沃尔特也对《东方集团》有同样的看法
That's exactly what Walter thought of "Eastern Bloc," too.
太棒了
That's just great.
来吧 你总得吃点东西吧
Come on, you gotta eat sometime.
也许你把胃口都用在咬我的枕头
Maybe you spoiled your appetite on my pillows
和折磨我的写作灵感上了
and my writer's block.
喂 -是我
Hello? - Yo, it's me!
可恶
Shit.
上来吧
Come on up.
这都是你害的
This is all your fault.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你忘了 -没有
You forgot. - No.
天啊 就是这家伙
Jesus, this guy?
对啊
Yeah.
嘿 哥们
Hey, big bro.
所以芭芭拉就是想跟你谈这事吗
So this is what Barbara wanted to talk to you about?
没错
Yeah.
这里允许你待在这吗
Are you even allowed here?
等我找到别人养就行了
It's only until I can find someone else.
然后呢 要重新安置它吗
Then what, you'll re-home him?
它才刚来 可怜的家伙
He just got here. Poor guy.
它已经霸占了我的床
He's taken over my bed.
它甚至都不看我一眼 瞧
And he won't even look at me. See?
谁说音乐能安抚野兽来着
And whoever said that music soothes the savage beast...
是安抚狂野的胸膛
It's savage breast.
什么
What?
原句是 音乐能安抚狂野的胸膛
It's "music soothes the savage breast."
那难怪了
Well, there you go. No wonder.
你的胸膛需要被安抚吗
Does your breast need soothing?
我猜你需要
I bet it does.
现在时机不对吗 你真的忘了吗
Is now a bad time? You really forgot?
不 好吧 是的
No. Okay, yes.
我以为是搞定船的事之后 再弄这个
I thought we were gonna do it after the boat thing.
不 我说里科会马上弄
No, I said Rico would do it right away,
然后你说今晚就可以
and then you said tonight.
而且我不打算去那船上
And, besides, I'm not going on the boat.
我想我当时不相信你
Well, I guess I didn't believe you.
你应该相信
Well, you should have.
可能那会有帮助
It might be helpful.
有什么帮助 让我好受点吗
For what? My feelings?
有时候这种仪式
Well, sometimes those kind of rituals...
不 这和我的感受无关
No, it's not about my feelings.
这根本不是我感兴趣的东西
It's just, like, really not my thing.
那是他们的东西 沃尔特的朋友们
It's their thing. Walter's people.
而且他们不想我出现
And, besides, they don't want me there.
不 我觉得大家都很希望看到你
No, I think everyone's really hoping to see you.
相信我 不是的
Trust me, they're not.
我只会让他们想起
I just remind them things about him
自己想忘的事
that they wish they could forget.
不 你不是那种会被遗忘的人
No. You are not something to forget.
你想看那个硬盘吗 不是一定要看
Do you wanna look at the drive? We don't have to.
好啊 看吧 为什么不呢
Yeah. Let's do it. Why not?
这里发生了什么
What happened in here?
它不喜欢一个人待着
I... He doesn't like being left alone.
电影精选列表