所以你得质疑她的动机
So, yeah, you have to question her shit.
你怎么会考虑把阿波罗交给她呢
I mean, why would you even think about letting her have Apollo?
这事没那么简单 -就这么简单
It's not that simple. - It is that simple.
我只是不能再留它了
I just can't keep having him here.
它影响到我工作了 我们的工作
And he's getting in the way of my work. Our work.
我不觉得有什么变了
I just don't think it's that different.
我的天 这是什么
Oh, my God. What is that?
朋友 那是昨天的康普茶
That, my friend, is yesterday's kombucha.
你还是把它收起来吧
You should put that away.
反正我觉得什么都没变
I just, I don't think it's that different.
我们写这本书已经一年多了
We've been working on the book for over a year now.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 在我爸自杀之前
It means, way before my dad killed himself,
在阿波罗出现之前 就
or before Apollo even came along, I just...
我觉得问题不在狗身上
I don't think it's about the dog.
嘿 我投入这本书的时间和你一样多
Hey, I-I put just as much time into the book as I do...
我不是在抱怨
No, I'm not complaining.
沃尔特提醒过我
Walter warned me.
提醒你什么
Warned you?
关于你的进度
About your pace.
我的进度
My pa... Wh...
你们还讨论过这个
You two talked about my pace?
也许说的不是你的进度 -你在开玩笑
M-Maybe it wasn't your pace. - Are you kidding me?
那你们到底讨论了什么
Well, what then? Wh-What did you talk about?
是 是关于你的进度
Yeah, and it, it was, it was your pace.
他担心你进度太慢了
He worried about you going too slow,
也担心催促你会有压力
about pushing you to finish.
我也很在乎这本书 我也想完成它
I care about the book, you know? I wanna finish it, too.
你觉得我不在乎吗
And you think I don't?
对不起 我不该说这些 我
Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. My...
我头疼
My head hurts.
但你得想办法解决这只狗的问题
You gotta do something about this dog, though.
总不能你每次出门我都来看着它
I can't keep watching him every time you go out.
对吧 狗狗
Right, doggo?
嘿 哥们
Hi, big bro.
你想做什么呢
What do you wanna do?
如果爸爸还在 他会希望我们怎么做
What would our dad want if he were here?
你想跟个疯女人一起生活吗
You wanna go live with a crazy lady?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我不是不喜欢她
Well, it's not that I don't like her.
她人很好 也聪明 -那是为什么呢
She's lovely, she's bright. - Well, what, then?
我喜欢一个人工作 -她真的很聪明
I, I like to work by myself. - She's very bright.
我刚才不是说过了吗 -从另一种视角
I just said that, didn't I? - You might appreciate...
你可能会欣赏她
Another perspective, you know?
有人可以和你交流想法
Someone to bounce things off of.
但这不是重点 -她还年轻
No. That's not the point. - She's young.
有活力 而且是我女儿
Energetic, and my daughter.
对 但她几乎不了解你
Right, but she hardly knows you.
你的工作
She doesn't know your work...
或你的人际关系 -这正是我想弥补的
or relationships. - And that's exactly what I'm trying to fix.
所以我是收拾烂摊子的
So I'm the fixer?
大家都知道你擅长解决问题
Everyone knows that you fix things.
她已经来了 -我什么时候有这个名声了
She's already here. - Since when have I ever...
什么 你怎么没告诉我她要来
What? Why didn't you tell me she was coming?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得这是个坏主意 对吧
You think this is a bad idea, don't you?
不 是很好的主意
No. It's great.
这当然是坏主意
It is a bad idea
因为我们还没喝咖啡
because we haven't had coffee yet.
等我们喝完 一切就完美了
Soon all will be perfect.
只是试试看 好吗
It's just a trial. Okay?
一天而已 就看看合不合适
One day. That's all. Just to see if it's a good match.
说不定她只是惹人嫌 不会惹你烦
And who knows, maybe she's not as irritating to a dog.
进去吧
Go on.
你好 我找特斯黛·张
Hi. Tuesday Chang, please.
干得好 乖狗狗 就是这样
Good job. Good boy. Yes, that's it.
你看 其实也没那么糟
See? That wasn't so bad.
你怎么不对我们的电梯这样
Why can't you be like that with our elevator?
是我家的电梯
My elevator.
说不定哪天会成你家的电梯
Maybe that will be your elevator one day.
好吧
Okay.
出了什么事吗
Was there a problem?
你是说什么事
How do you mean?
只是一般人不会
It just normally doesn't take people
花这么长时间才上来
so long to get up the elevator.
没有 没出什么事
Oh, no. No problem.
我听到有人在说话
I heard talking.
没有
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
那快进来吧 -好
Well, come on in. - Yeah.
天啊 它真的好大一只
Oh, my God, he's ginormous, huh?
对吧 -可能是因为进了屋子
I know. - Maybe it's just being inside.
或者是这个走廊 -不
Or this hallway. - Oh, no.
对了 我带了一些吃的
Look, I, I brought some food.
还有零食 玩具之类的 -好
And treats and toys and stuff. - Yes.
但它其实不太喜欢玩这些
But he doesn't really like to play with them.
有时候会玩这个葫芦玩具
Sometimes this Kong thing.
但它主要就是很难过
But mainly he's just, sad.
它喜欢睡觉 它很喜欢听人读书
He likes to sleep. And he loves being read to.
我教子看到它肯定脑袋会嗡得炸掉
Well, my godson's head is gonna explode when he sees him.
我大概五点回来
I'll be back around 5:00,
你只需要带它出去一次
So probably you just need to go out once.
差不多两点的时候 -两点
Around 2:00. - 2:00.
平时一天会带它出门三次
Normally he likes to go out three times a day.
我之前不知道
I didn't realize.
不知道要带它出门
That he'd need to go out?
不知道一天要带它出去三次
Well, three times a day, I mean.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我朋友用那种叫宠物尿垫的东西
My friend uses something called pee pads.
相信我 你不会想用那个的
Oh, trust me. You don't wanna try that.
不不不 快下来
No, no, no, no, no, no. Down.
阿波罗 下来 快
Apollo, off. Do...
你能不能
Well... Can you...
那可是古董塔基尼沙发
It's a vintage Tacchini.
我不相信沃尔特会让它
I can't imagine Walter let him just go willy-nilly
随便乱来
wherever he wanted.
我敢肯定他就是那么做的
I'm quite sure he did.
那太荒唐了 芭芭拉跟我说
No, that's ridiculous, Barbara told me
这狗非常听话
that the dog was perfectly behaved.
她也这么跟我说的
Yeah, well, she told me the same thing.
但你看看现在
But there you have it,
它在你的古董塔基尼沙发上乱蹿
willy-nilly all overyour vintage Tacchini.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
什么 不 不 当然没有
What? No. No, of course not.
对不起
I... I'm-I'm sorry.
行吧
Okay.
我快迟到了 我会五点回来
I'm running late, but I'll be back around 5:00.
谢谢你
But thank you.
沃尔特为什么把狗留给你
Why would Walter leave the dog to you?
什么
What?
我是说 如果它这么难管的话
I mean, if he's like this, unmanageable.
天啊 你的公♥寓♥
I mean, your apartment, for God's sake.
连一个人住都嫌小 -我的公♥寓♥怎么了
Even for one person, it... - What is it about my apartment?
我只是觉得芭芭拉可能理解错了
I just think that maybe Barbara misunderstood.
沃尔特又没有写下来什么
You know, it's not as if Walter put it in writing.
你是说 他在自杀前还列了待办清单
You mean, in the run-up to killing himself?
我敢肯定要真的有 那一定在那清单上
I'm sure it was on his to-do list.
好吧 天啊 算了
Oh, okay. God. You know what? Just...
电影精选列表