非常迷惑
I am quite.
如果你搬进来
会省点麻烦
And it would save you a bit
if you moved in with us.
莎拉总是说你的小说
没有该有的成功
Sarah always said your books weren't
as successful as they should have been.
我在部门里的时候
你白天可以在那工作
You could be there, working in
the daytime, while I'm at the ministry.
晚上,我们两个就可...
And at night, we could both--
所以我搬到北侧的房♥间...
And so I moved to the north side
of the common...
很奇怪
我马上觉得有家的感觉
and, oddly enough,
I felt instantly at home.
有何需要效劳的吗,神父?
Can I help you, Father?
我来找迈尔斯女士
她身体不适
- I've come about Mrs. Miles.
- She's indisposed.
她病了?
You mean, she's ill, don't you?
是的
是
- Yes, I suppose I do.
- Yes.
她来找我几次
而我知道她离开前想再见我...
She's been to see me several times,
and I know she'd like to see me before--
她留话给我
她不想被打扰
She's left word with me
she's not to be disturbed.
她先生在吗?
Is her husband here?
不在
她跟我说过你
我知道
- She told me about you.
- I know she did.
神父,我是情夫
I'm the lover, Father.
是谁?
Who was that?
邮差
The postman.
寄什么来?
What did he bring?
搞错住址了
He had the wrong address.
邮差怎么会这样
How odd for a postman.
那天发生什么事?
You know what happened that day?
你以为我死了
You thought I was dead...
而我没死
and I wasn't.
不,亲爱的
No, darling.
那间房♥间有事发生
Something happened in that room.
周遭同样的墙
There were the same walls
around me...
同样的阳光照进窗户里
the same sunlight
coming in the window...
但一切都不一样了
but nothing will
ever be the same again.
莎拉,你不可以相信
You can't believe this, Sarah.
但这是真的
But it's true.
我是最爱你
I never loved anyone
as I loved you.
当你从那扇门进来,脸上有血
And when you came through that door
with blood on your face...
带来另一种爱
another kind of love
came with you.
我开始相信
And I caught belief...
像得病一样
like a disease.
我掉进信仰
I fell into belief like I'd...
就像我恋爱一样
fallen into love.
我想要抵抗
And I tried to fight it...
但我已经无法抵抗了
but I haven't any fight left.
不是邮差吧?
It wasn't the postman, was it?
不是
No, it wasn't.
亲爱的莫利斯
你不能继续抵抗
Dear Maurice,
you can't go on fighting.
毕竟只有爱
It's only love, after all.
你带走她了
So You're taking her...
但你还没带走我
but You haven't got me yet.
我不要你的安详、你的爱
I don't want Your peace
and Your love.
我一生都要莎拉
I wanted Sarah for a lifetime...
你却从我身边带走她
and You're taking her from me.
上帝,我恨你
So I hate You, God.
如同你存在一样,我恨你
I hate You as though You existed.
班德瑞克斯,你要帮我
我无法...
You have to help me, Bendrix.
I can't.
我会
I will.
没有她我活不下去
I can't live in a world
where she's gone.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
如果我早知道
我会好好安排一切
I would have taken care of
all the arrangements, if I'd known.
确定你不同意火化?
Surely you disapprove of cremation?
我宁愿安排天主教葬礼
I would have arranged
a Catholic burial.
亨利,但她不是天主教♥徒♥吧?
But she wasn't a Catholic,
was she, Henry?
我们知道她想受洗的心愿
We recognize
the baptism of desire.
她很像在祷告
She said things
that seemed like prayers.
我们安排好了
神父,不能更改了
We've made all the arrangements.
We can't alter things now, Father.
亨利,你别想更改
报上已登了讣闻
You wouldn't want talk, Henry.
There's the notice in the Times.
不...
神父,如果你早点来...
请别认为...
If you'd come a little sooner, Father--
Please, don't think--
迈尔斯先生
我对你没有什么成见
I think nothing
bad of you, Mr. Miles.
也许是对我吧?
班德瑞克斯先生,别担心
- Perhaps me?
- Don't worry, Mr. Bendrix.
你现在做什么都没用了
Nothing you can do
will affect her now.
-她是个好女人
-她不是
- She was a good woman.
- She was nothing of the sort.
她可以随便勾搭任何男人
She could put the blinkers
on any man.
神父,她骗你
就像她骗她先生和我
She deceived you, Father,
as she deceived her husband and me.
-她完全是个骗子
-你没有权力这么说
- She was a consummate liar.
- You've no right.
-让他说吧
-别怜悯我!
- Let the poor man rave.
- Don't give me your professional pity!
-留给你自己告诫的时候用!
-你随时都找得到我
- Keep it for your confessional!
- You can find me there anytime you want.
我不要你
我不是莎拉
I don't want you.
I'm no Sarah.
-神父,抱歉
-不需要
- I'm sorry, Father.
- No need to be.
我明白人痛苦时的感受
I know when a man is in pain.
神父,我不痛苦
我怨恨
I'm not in pain, Father.
I'm in hate.
我恨莎拉
因为她相信你的胡言乱语
I hate Sarah, because she was
a tart to your mumbo jumbo.
我恨亨利
因为她依赖他
I hate Henry,
because she stuck to him.
我恨你和你想像中的上帝
因为你从我们身边带走她
And I hate you and your imaginary God,
because you took her away from us.
你的确很善妒!
你们都下地狱!
- You are a good hater.
- To hell with all of you!
亨利,抱歉
I'm sorry, Henry.
班德瑞克斯,事实是...
The thing is, Bendrix...
我一直很清楚
I always knew.
我知道她跟某个人有染
I knew she was with someone...
但我没想到是你
but I never thought you.
但奇怪的是
But the odd thing is...
我却很高兴
I'm glad it was.
见到你在这令人遗憾又欣慰
It's a sad pleasure
to see you here, sir...
过去的就让它过去
where bygones are always bygones.
你都跟这么远吗?
Do you always follow your people
as far as this?
她是个好人
电影精选列表