The party in question is a writer.
-他们已经注意到了
-似乎是
- They notice everything.
- They certainly seem to, sir.
这次谁雇你?
我不能说
- So who's hired you this time?
- I'm not at liberty to say, sir.
让我猜,忌妒的丈夫
Let me guess. The jealous husband.
我从没想过
会再回来办这案子
I never expected to be
recalled to this case, sir.
你的行业很安全
Yours is a secure profession.
只要像我们这样的傻瓜喜欢
你就不会失业
As long as fools like us love,
your employment never ends.
可以这样说
You could put it like that.
爱不会结束,是吗?
And love never ends, does it?
似乎不会
It seems not.
你需要什么?
So what do you need?
我们从事不法勾当的相片?
Photographs of us
in flagrante delicto?
旅馆帐单的影本?勾搭的证据?
我们乐意提供
Copies of hotel bills? Evidence of
soiled sheets? We'd be happy to oblige.
不,他们要我跟踪你
通知他你的行踪
No, my brief is to follow you.
Inform him as to your whereabouts.
当然,你会
Which, of course, you'll do.
先生,在受雇之下
我服务迅速
I'm obliged to, sir, under
the terms of my employment, posthaste.
你不需要辅助的证据?
离婚法庭会需要
Won't you need supplementary evidence?
The divorce courts will demand it.
如果到那个地步
他们会需要
They generally do, sir,
if it come to that.
证物“A”
Well, Exhibit "A."
在往布莱顿火车上
购买♥♥三明治的发♥票♥
Receipt for two sandwiches
bought on the train to Brighton.
手工三明治的确是亲密的证据
Mutual sandwiches are surely
evidence of intimacy, aren't they?
可以大胆的这么解释
证物“B”
- They could be so construed, sir.
- Exhibit "B."
坐北斗七星的两张票
Two tickets for a Big Dipper.
你好像替我工作
是,但还没完呢
- You seem to be doing my job for me.
- Yes, but we haven't quite got there.
什么能了结我们?
What would clinch it for us?
什么才能确定能够离婚?
What would make
divorce a certainty?
自然是一些...
Generally, sir, some kind
of photographic evidence of--
发♥生♥关♥系♥的证据
Of intimacy.
要判定的话非常有用
Would be most useful, sir,
if it came to such a pass.
帕金斯,的确非常有用
It will, Parkis.
It most certainly will.
莎拉
喝下
Here.
我梦到我们有小孩
I dreamt we had a child.
我们会有
We will.
我们一起在床上
We were on the bed together.
房♥间都是水
我们中间有个小孩
The room filled up with water.
There was a child between us.
为什么有水?
Why water?
海从窗户进来
The sea had come in the window.
你会跟我结婚
So you'll marry me.
这是承诺
That's a promise.
费兹贺柏女士
摄政王开始为他的夫人盖房♥子
The prince regent began building it
for his mistress, Mrs. Fitzherbert.
美丽但有瑕疵
Beautiful but flawed.
她怎么会有瑕疵?
她是天主教♥徒♥
- How was she flawed?
- She was Catholic.
当然,不可能
Impossible, of course.
他爱她
So he loved her.
是,但他和布里斯维克的
新教♥徒♥卡洛琳公主结婚
Yes, but he married Princess Caroline
of Brunswick who was Protestant...
但很大
but huge.
他盖了座海市蜃楼
And he built this huge folly
to impossibility.
亨利,不要现在
莎拉,原谅我,我必须这么做
- Not now, Henry.
- Forgive me, Sarah. I had to.
老天,亨利,不要现在
亨利,你要干嘛
- Oh, God, please. Henry, not now.
- You had to what, Henry?
谈谈
回家去
- Talk.
- Go back home.
-你不能永远占有她
-我知道,但是...
- You can't hold on to her forever.
- I know, but--
亨利
一个忌妒丈夫的角色不适合你
It hardly suits you, Henry,
the role of a jealous husband.
拜托,我不是来讲理
Please, I don't mean
to make a scene.
亨利,回家
Henry, go home.
班德瑞克斯,我才不忌妒
I'm not jealous, Bendrix.
你是怎么说的?
What was it you said?
情人是忌妒
丈夫则是荒唐
Lovers are jealous.
Husbands are ridiculous.
我从来就不是她的情人
I was never her lover.
恐怕也不是个丈夫
Not much of a husband either,
I'm afraid.
但你雇了我们的侦探
But you hired our detective.
我要知道她在哪儿
I had to find out where she was.
你知道她想离婚
So you know. She wants a divorce.
老小子,这是不可能
That won't be possible, old man.
你有异议吗?
You'll contest it?
不,但至少要三个月
No, but it would take
at least three months.
亨利,什么三个月?
一生中的三个月吗?
Well, what's three months, Henry,
out of a lifetime?
一半
Half.
什么的一半?
Half of what?
恐怕是半辈子
Of a lifetime, I'm afraid.
莎拉快死了
Sarah's dying.
她医生拿着她检验报告结果
Her doctor called the night
she didn't come back...
在她没回来的那晚打电♥话♥来
with the result of some tests.
我去敲你的门
I knocked on your door.
我想你们两在一起
I imagined you were both there.
我们这时候行为多奇怪
How oddly we behave
at such moments.
亲爱的,你不该淋雨的
You shouldn't get wet, darling.
-亨利,你不喜欢雨吗?
-喜欢,但,亲爱的...
- Don't you like the rain, Henry?
- Yes, dear, but--
你收到消息了
是好消息吗?
You've heard news, Henry.
Is it good?
亲爱的,不是
No, dear.
莫利斯,你看别许下承诺
你可能要遵守
You see, Maurice, never make a promise.
You may have to keep it.
班德瑞克斯
你不该忌妒我
You should never have been
jealous of me, Bendrix.
我娶莎拉时,对她伤害很大
我现在才知道
I did Sarah a great disservice
when I married her. I realize that now.
我不是那种情人型的人
I'm not the sort
that makes a lover.
她需要像你这样的人
She wanted someone like you.
我不确定有这么简单
I'm not sure
it's as simple as that.
如果你不介意我问
If you don't mind me asking...
当时候到时,我要你也在
I'd like you there
when the time comes.
也许时候不会到
It may not come.
你们是不相信奇迹的
You of all people
don't believe in miracles.
不,但莎拉相信
No, but Sarah does.
我一直相信我会先死
I'd always believed that
I'd be the one to die first...
而莎拉就知道该怎么办
and that Sarah
would know what to do.
亨利,你迷惑了吗?
Are you at a loss, Henry?
电影精选列表