私有房♥产
禁止擅入
♪ 曾几何时 ♪
♪ And it's been awhile ♪
♪ 我可以昂首挺胸 勇往直前 ♪
♪ Since I could hold my head up high ♪
警告
内有斗牛犬巡逻
♪ 曾几何时 我与你初次见面 ♪
♪ And it's been awhile since I first saw you ♪
♪ 曾几何时 ♪
♪ And it's been awhile ♪
♪ 我可以再次振作 自食其力 ♪
♪ Since I could stand on my own two feet again ♪
♪ 曾几何时 我可以与你互诉衷肠 ♪
♪ And it's been awhile since I could call you ♪
♪ 我忘却的一切 ♪
♪ And everything I can't remember ♪
节省点体力 厄尔
Save some of your energy, Earl.
-我太棒了 -太棒了
- I was tight. - That was tight.
干得漂亮 各位
Good job, guys!
只要你把速度放慢 就没问题了
Once you get your tempo down, we'll be good.
那你把速度加快 就更好了
You speed your tempo up, be even better.
我们再来合一次
Let's do it one more time.
我们把合唱前最后一行再试一遍
Let's try it last line before the chorus.
-你们要熬夜 -没错
- Y'all staying up? - Staying up!
三 四
Three, four...
对 就这样
Yeah, that's it.
♪ 我忘却的一切 ♪
♪ And everything I can't... ♪
齐克 我们要去睡觉了 ty
Zeke, we're going to bed.
没问题
Okey-dokey.
晚安 小辛
Night, Cyn.
对厄尔说晚安
Say good night to Earl.
你们都乖乖的
Y'all be good now.
没有保证哦
Hey, no promises.
别听那个疯子的
Don't listen to that nut job.
我们不会乱来的 宝贝 我爱你
We'll be good, baby. I love you.
-爱你 -晚安
- Love you. - Nighty-night.
你们想不想嗨起来
You motherfuckers wanna get weird?
平克·弗洛伊德
Break It To Me Gently - Brenda Lee
♪ Break it to me gently ♪
♪ Let me down the easy way ♪
♪ Make me feel that you still love me ♪
♪ If it's just ♪
♪ If it's just for one more day ♪
♪ Break it to me gently ♪
♪ So my tears ♪
♪ My tears won't fall too fast ♪
♪ If you must go ♪
♪ Then go slowly ♪
♪ Let me love you 'till the last ♪
♪ The love we shared ♪
♪ For oh so long ♪
♪ Is such a big part of me ♪
♪ If you must take your love away ♪
♪ Take it gradually ♪
♪ Oh, oh, break it, break it to me gently ♪
♪ Give me time, oh give me a little time ♪
♪ To ease the pain ♪
♪ Love me just a little longer ♪
♪ 'Cause I'll never ♪
♪ Never love again ♪
♪ 'Cause I'll never ♪
♪ Love ♪
迪克·朗之死
♪ Again ♪
别停车了
Stop stopping.
-快开车 -我不能开
- All right, go. - I can't go.
-还是红灯呢 老兄 -周围一个人都没有
- It's still fucking red, dude. - No one's fucking around.
那个牌子上写了什么
What did that sign just say?
我没...没什么
I don't... Nothing.
到底写了什么
No, what did it say?
我不知道 老兄 专心开你的车
I don't know, dude. Just worry about driving.
我得知道那上面写了什么
I gotta know what they say, dude.
我不想让你分心 好吗 专心开你的车
I don't wanna overload you. Okay. Just worry about driving.
不会让我分心的 ty
You're not going to overload me.
好吧 随便了
All right, whatever.
你在后面感觉怎么样 迪克
How you doin' back there, Dick?
-我的老天 -他还有呼吸吗
- Jesus Christ... - Is he breathing?
他在呼吸
He's breathing.
操 搞什么 老兄
Fuck, goddamn, dude!
那个牌子上写了什么
What did that sign just say?
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know.
我没看见
I missed it.
好吧 我觉得在这些树的那边
All right. I think it's on the other side of these trees.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
理查德
Richard!
我们现在带你去医院 好吗
We're taking you to the hospital. All right?
靠 把他扶起来
Shit! Pick him up.
-让他伤得更重了 -抓他的脚
- Fuck him up even worse! - Grab his feet.
我们不能这么把他送进去啊
Can't bring him inside like that, man.
-这太操蛋了 -那你要把他留在这吗 蠢货
- That's fucked up. - You'd leave him here, retard?
-抓他的脚 -不 我的意思是
- Grab his feet. - No, I'm just saying
一定还有更好的办法
there's gotta to be a better option than this.
-我们可以... -帮帮我 老兄
- We can figure... - Help me, dude!
我觉得 我也不知道 如果...
I was just fucking, I don't know, see if...
抓他的脚踝
Grab his fucking ankles!
把脚放下来
Drag the fuckin' feet down.
好 我们把他留在门外
Fine, we're leaving him outside.
我知道
I know.
慢一点
Slow down.
急诊
晚安 艾伦
Good night, Alan.
晚安 琼
Good night, Jo.
-见鬼 靠 -该死的 操
- Oh, fuck... Shit! - Goddamn, fuck!
抱歉 迪克
Sorry, Dick.
靠
Shit.
-小心开车 -你要值班到什么时候
- Drive safe. - How long you here till?
中午
Noon.
好了
Okay.
等等 停下 停下
Hold up. Hold it. Hold it. Hold it!
要戴帽子
Hood up?
隐藏身份
Anonymity.
对 对
Oh, right, right!
我们麻烦大了
We're fucking fucked...
已经够近了 老兄 赶紧溜吧
Fucking close enough, dude. Just fuck it.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
隐藏身份
Anonymity!
快他妈走
Fuckin' book it!
靠
Shit.
伙计 伙计
My man! My man!
靠
Shit!
快跑 快
Go! Go! Go!
操
Fuck.
嗯
Yeah.
这下我们必须离开这里了
Now we're gonna have to leave town now.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你想进监狱吗
You wanna go to jail?
迪克会没事的
Dick's gonna be fine, man.
我明天给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
操
Fuck.
你今天不去工厂 对吧
You're not goin' into the yard today, right?
你能送辛西娅去学校吗
Can you take Cynthia to school?
好吧
All right.
好 行
Yeah, okay. Okay.
我去送她
I'm on it.
等我吃完了早餐
When I'm done with breakfast,
我可以弹钢琴给你听吗
can I play you my piano, or no?
你得去学校 宝贝
You gotta get to school, baby.
你可以放学回家后弹给我听 好吗
You can play it for me when you get home, all right?
我需要一些零钱
I need some change.
你有没有五块钱
You got like some fives or anything?
应该没有
Probably not.
有吗
Anything?
给你一张
Here's one.
足够了
Good enough.
我给你的小马钱包呢
Where's your horse wallet I got you go?
阿♥拉♥巴马州驾照
理查德·朗
这是我捡到的钱包
This is a wallet I found.
你在哪捡到的
Where'd you find it?
在酒吧
At the bar.
里面有钱吗
Does it have any money in it?
小侦探 知道吗
电影精选列表