What... What did you... What did you do?
你就...
Did you just...
你也在场吗
Were you there?
不
No.
你不是认真的吧 这...
You can't be serious. This is...
你有没有
Did you...
-参与 -莉迪亚
- Partake? - Lydia...
不 不不不不不不不
No... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
天啊
Oh, my God.
所有那些"乐队排练"
All of those "band practices."
搞什么 齐克 你真的有乐队吗
What the fuck? Zeke, do you even have a band?
英国摇滚乐队平克·弗洛伊德
与心理学家西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
名字的结合
拜托 你知道我们的乐队叫平克·弗洛伊德
Please. Pink Freud. You know I have a band.
所以过去八年里你一直...
So, for the past eight years, you've been...
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起 我不知该说什么好
I'm sorry, I don't know what to say.
别说了 别说了
Just stop. Stop.
别碰我了
Stop touching me!
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起 莉迪亚 你了解我的
I'm sorry, Lydia, you know me.
我不了解
No, I don't.
你个该死的变♥态♥ 该死的毒虫
You fuckin' pervert and a fucking weedhead!
肯定跟大♥麻♥有关系
It's gotta be something to do with the weed,
你个该死的瘾君子
you fucking stoner!
一半的时间你都不知道自己在干嘛
You don't even know what you're doing half your life!
莉迪亚 这和那事没关系...我只是...
Lydia. It's not anything to do... I just...
我就是我 我说我是...
I'm just who I am, who I say I am...
该死的兽♥交♥
Fucking bestiality!
-我跟你说过我是什么人 -你开什么玩笑
- ...who I told you I am. - Are you kidding me?
宝贝 拜托 别闹了
Baby, please, come on.
你 你出去
Just... Just get out.
齐克 你走吧
Zeke, just... Just leave.
宝贝 听我说
Baby, listen.
滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house!
不许跟她说话
Don't you talk to her.
-莉迪亚 -我要报♥警♥了
- Lydia. - I'm calling the cops!
别 别报♥警♥ 莉迪亚 别报♥警♥
No, don't do that. Lydia, don't do that.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
我不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say!
莉迪亚 拜托
Lydia, please!
-你离我们远点 -宝贝 我们没伤害迪克
- You stay away from us. - Baby, we didn't hurt Dick.
走吧
Please.
莉迪亚 别逼我破门而入
Lydia, don't make me break this door down.
离我们远点 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Get away from us, you cocksucker.
操♥他♥妈♥的 我♥操♥
Fucking fuck! Fuck me.
操
Fuck!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
伊齐基尔
Ezekiel...
-齐克 -操
- Zeke... - Fuck.
齐克
Zeke...
-停下 -去你的
- Hey, stop! - Fuck you!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我
I...
我只是
I just...
我也希望我能说点什么
I wish there was something I could say.
这是真实生活吗
Is this real life?
就是说
So...
怎么样
How's that?
挺好的
That's fine.
我做不到 齐克 我接受不了
I just, I can't... Zeke, I just... I can't...
你想让我走
You want me to go?
对
Yes.
是的
Yes, I do.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢你给我做急救
I appreciate you givin' me a little first aid.
不客气
You're welcome.
你想让我打包一些...
You want I should pack up some...
现在就走
Just leave.
你可以下次再来拿东西
You can get your stuff some other time.
现在你赶紧走
You just leave right now.
我去跟小辛说再见
I'm just gonna say goodbye to Cyn.
可以
That's fine.
行
Fine.
我爱你
I love you.
齐克
Zeke.
我想我有权知道...
I think I deserve to know what...
我不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
你知道
Yes, you do.
你只是太懦弱
You're just a coward.
我们以前从没做过那种事
We never done anything like that before.
没做过那种...
Not what...
没做过迪克昨晚做的事
Not what Dick did last night.
没做过那种 一模一样的事
I mean, not in particular. Not specifically.
我们是去那里做过各种各样的事 但是
I mean, we'd gone down there and done stuff before, but...
我觉得不管我说什么
Look, I don't think there's anything I could say
都不可能安慰你 或者让你明白
that'd make it okay or make you understand it,
因为我自己也不明白
'cause I don't understand it myself.
我和厄尼早在
Me and Earl have been doin' that stuff
我认识你之前
with, uh, Comet
就一直和彗星做那事 所以
since long before I even met you, so...
跟你一点关系都没有
Didn't have anything to do with you.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我真可悲
I'm pathetic.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没话说
I don't know.
我想如果你是个孤独的人 结婚并不会
Guess when you're lonely, it doesn't always go away
使你变得不孤独
when you get married.
好吧
Okay.
因为我们有很多要谈的
...because we have a lot of ground to cover.
你想在热水浴池里谈吗
Do you want to cover it in the hot tub?
和坦娅的感情绝对是真的
The connection is definitively there with Tonya.
我都不知道该怎样描述
I don't even know how to describe it.
不过真的很强烈
It was just really intense.
之前看到他们在热水浴池里
I was really, really down at heart
我真的非常揪心
to watch them in the hot tub earlier.
热水浴池是给所有人用的
Okay, like, the hot tub is for everybody.
你能把这破节目暂停一下吗
Will you pause this crap for a second?
托德 管好你的女人...
Todd, control your girl, because...
我得离开一段时间
I'm gonna have to leave for a little while.
为什么
Why?
这个...
Well...
和妈妈对你大吼大叫的原因一样吗
Because of why Mom was yelling at you?
对
Yeah.
车的事让她很生气
She's upset about the car.
为什么
Why?
车很贵的 宝贝
Cars are expensive, baby.
但那不是你的错
But it's not your fault.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
狗♥杂♥种♥是什么
What's a cocksucker?
你什么都别担心 好吗
Don't you worry about anything now, okay?
我只是去厄尔家而已
'Cause I'm just going to be over at Earl's.
-但狗♥杂♥种♥是什么 -什么都不是
- But what's a cocksucker? - It's nothing.
我需要你好好听我说
I just need you to listen to me for a second.
但那是什么
But what is it?
是骂人的话
It's an insult.
妈妈对我很生气 明白吗
Momma was very upset with me, okay?
但那是什么意思
But what does it mean?
意思是我吸鸡鸡 行了吧
It means I suck on penises, okay?
电影精选列表