我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们可以说这车被偷了
I mean, we could just tell 'em it was stolen.
好的 女士 谢谢
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
奇怪
Odd.
DNA检测结果是阴性
DNA results came back negative.
没有DNA遗留吗
There's no DNA?
不明确 我是说不明确
Inconclusive! I mean, inconclusive.
DNA结果怎么会不明确
How could DNA be inconclusive?
我不知道
I don't know.
有把无名氏丢在那里的混球的线索吗
Anything on those assholes that dropped off Mr. Doe yet?
没有 长官 还没有
No, ma'am. Not yet.
我之前和我夫人聊了
I spoke with the missus earlier.
她说要给我做个乳蛋饼 等我回家吃
Said she's gonna make me a quiche for when I get home.
我调查这个案子让她很兴奋 所以
She's super excited I'm on this case. So...
有无名氏本人的线索吗
Anything on John Doe himself?
有人口失踪报案吗
Any missing person's report?
任何线索都行
Do we have anything?
我可以继续调查
I mean, I can keep digging,
不过目前我们最大的希望似乎是
but seems like the best we can hope for right now is, uh,
有线索能突然出现
something just falls into our laps.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
禁止遗弃垃圾
推
Push.
见鬼
Well, dang.
糟透了
That sucks.
我们应该先确认水深才对
I guess we should have checked the depth first.
你是要来帮忙还是要进监狱
Are you gonna help me, or are you gonna go to jail?
操
Fuck!
等着 让我先把东西放下
Hold up. Let me put my shit down.
免得手♥机♥进水
Try not to get my phone wet.
-你伸手过来 -往前伸
- Yo, give me your hand. - Just reach forward.
-你够得到吗 -操 老兄
- Can you reach? - Fuck, dude.
你故意的吗 我是来帮你...
Do that shit on purpose? Tryin' to help you...
你干嘛这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being a dick hole?
操
Fuck!
住手 老兄 我流血了
Stop it, dude. I'm fuckin' bleeding.
对 是这样
Yeah. That's what's up.
抱歉
Sorry.
操 你害我把牙磕豁了
Fuck, dude. I think you made me chip my tooth.
不会吧 真的吗
No. Seriously?
不太确定
Not sure?
在这里
Right here.
前面吗
In the front?
不 那是假牙
Naw, that's a bridge.
有点 有点不平整
A little... it's a little rough.
-对吧 -对
- Yeah. Right? - Yeah.
旧车牌
Old plate.
抱歉 我尿憋不住了
Sorry, dude. I gotta piss hardcore.
彗星怎么样了
How's Comet?
我不知道 我得回家了
I dunno, I got to get back over to the house.
猫粮
老天 天啊
Oh, God... Jesus Christ!
抱歉 我以为你已经走了 厄尔
Sorry, I thought you'd be gone by now, Earl.
没事
No, it's cool.
走了
Gone?
对 你好 齐克
Yeah. Hey, Zeke.
抱歉吓着你们了
Sorry to have startled, y'all.
我是来喂宠物的
Just comin' in to feed the animals.
你要去哪
Where you goin'?
-不去哪 随便了 -等等 你不走了吗
- Nowhere. Just whatever. - Wait, are you staying now?
我已经帮过你了 所以
I already helped you out. So, like...
我要走了 老兄
I gotta go, dude.
好吧
All right.
那
Well...
谢谢你来帮忙 伙计
Thanks for your help, buddy.
你们是在闹分手吗
Are y'all breakin' up or somethin'?
不是 我就是 我得
Naw, I just... I gotta...
我老婆在等我
Wife's waiting on me.
我得走回去了
And I gotta walk.
我去拿短裤...算了
Lemme get them short... Fuck it.
我之后去拿短裤
I'll get those shorts later.
怎么 你俩抢银行了
What, did y'all knock over a bank?
我也想分钱
I want some money!
-你要喝啤酒吗 -好啊
- You want a beer or somethin'? - All right, yeah.
阿♥拉♥巴马州驾照
理查德·朗
你去哪了
Where've you been?
厄尔家
Up at Earl's.
迪克把驾照落在这里了
Dick left his driver's license.
我真不敢相信昨晚发生的事
You know, I just can't believe what happened last night.
你以为自己住的地方很安全
You think you live in a safe place,
可是到处都这样
but it's just everywhere, you know?
到处都邪恶的操蛋事
There's this dark, fucked-up-ness everywhere.
-你以为自己能躲得开 但是 -莉兹
- You think you can get away from, but... - Lyds?
抱歉 我不会叨叨个没完
No, I'm sorry, I won't go on and on about it.
只是
It's just...
-只是让人很不安 -我知道
- It's just unsettling is all. - Yeah, I know.
我得跟你 跟你说件事
I just gotta... I gotta tell you something.
说吧
Okay.
我觉得
I think, um...
那个 那个
Did, uh... Did...
什么事 齐克
What's the problem, Zeke?
你真是太性感了
You're so fucking hot.
谢谢
Thank you.
车被偷了
Car got stolen.
什么
What?
车昨晚被人偷了
Yeah, the car got stolen last night.
-你说真的 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
那你早上怎么送辛西娅去学校的
What did you take Cynthia to school in this morning?
厄尔送她去的
Earl drove her.
-是的 -什么 谁偷的
- So... - What? Who stole it?
不知道
I don't...
-见鬼了 -是啊
- Holy shit. - Yeah
车被偷了
The car got stolen?
为什么 你为什么不告诉我
Why are... Why didn't you tell me?
我刚告诉你了
Well, I just did.
我怕你会吓着
I didn't want to scare you, you know.
你 你报♥警♥了吗
Did you... Did you call the police?
没有 还没 我
No. Not yet. I'm...
-嗯 -还没报♥警♥
- Yeah. - Not yet?
齐克 你一整天都在家
Zeke, you've been home all day!
-你都在做什么 -是啊 一直在家
- What have you been doing? - Yeah. I've been.
也没过去太长时间
Hasn't been that long probably.
不 没事 我来报♥警♥
No, it's fine. I'll call 'em.
莉兹 冷静一下 拜托 莉迪亚
Lyds. Calm down. Come on. Lydia.
莉迪亚
L-L-L-L-Lydia.
你疯了吗
Have you gone crazy?
也许车会被还回来的
Well, maybe it's just gonna show back up, you know.
-天啊 -我们自己处理就好了
- Holy shit. - We'll just deal with it here.
-怎么了 -齐克 这事
- What? - Zeke, this is...
这事跟谋杀案有关
This has something to do with the... The murders.
宝贝 别瞎操心
Baby, don't worry about that.
别操心那事了 拜托
Don't worry about that, come on.
我就说昨晚好像听到车开走了
I thought I heard it driving away last night.
-那也有可能是... -我听到车被偷了
- Yeah, that might've been... - I heard it being stolen
-却什么都没做 -不 宝贝 别这样
- and I didn't do a damn thing! - No, baby, don't do that.
-你... -天啊
- You... - Good God!
昨晚把我一个人留在家
left me here alone last night
被强♥奸♥犯和杀人犯打劫了
to get robbed by rapists and murderers!
-你到底死哪去了 -对不起 宝贝
- Where the hell were you? - I'm sorry, baby.
我没想到会有人来偷车
I didn't know somebody was gonna come steal the car.
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'm calling the cops.
电影精选列表