But I wouldn't worry.
应该不会有人再来招惹你们了
Nobody is gonna bother your family anymore probably.
斯宾塞警长
Sheriff Spenser,
有事跟你说
got something for you.
什么
What?
-我是不是... -嗯 把你的关了
- Should I? - Yeah, shut yours off.
什么
What?
圣杰曼医院的里克特医生
Dr. Richter at St. Germain
希望你们尽快去找他谈谈
would like to speak to y'all down there ASAP.
好的 谢了 梅勒
Okay. Thanks, Mailer.
-我们得提前结束了 -好的
- Well, we gotta cut this short. - Okay.
奥尔森先生
So, Mr. Olson,
大致情况我们都了解了
I think we're all set here now.
我们得走了
We've gotta run.
别啊 我错过了所有的乐子
Oh, no! I missed all the fun.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们打算怎么找我的车
So, how do things look for y'all finding my car?
如果我们找到了 就会联♥系♥你
Well, if we find it, we'll call you.
好的
All right.
保重
Take care.
谢谢...谢谢你们来跑一趟
Thank... Thank you for coming out.
谢了
Thanks.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
嗯 一切都很好
Yeah, everything's cool.
好
Okay.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
抱歉 只是有点紧张
I'm sorry. I just got nervous.
你有什么好紧张的
What do you have to be nervous about?
我们的车被偷了 记得吗
Our car got stolen, remember?
而且我不喜欢你让我在警♥察♥面前
And I don't appreciate you making me look like an asshole
显得像个混♥蛋♥
in front of those cops.
那是你自己的功劳 伙计
You did that yourself there, buddy.
你也没帮忙
You didn't help.
齐克 闭嘴
Zeke, just shut up.
好吗 我正准备做晚饭
Okay? I'm trying to make dinner right now,
你要么来帮我 要么去弹吉他
so either help me or go play guitar or something.
妈妈 警♥察♥为什么来了
Mama, why did the police come?
过来 宝贝
Come here, sweetheart.
还记得我们说过有的成年人就像那个
You know how we talked about there being grown-ups
在课间休息时咬你的男孩一样吗
like that boy who bites you at recess?
贾斯汀·贝克尔
Justin Becker.
是的 像贾斯汀·贝克尔一样的人
Yes. Well, some people like Justin Becker
偷了你♥爸♥爸的车
just up and stole your Daddy's car.
不是吧
Oh, no!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我们能把车找回来吗
Are we gonna get it back?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么时候被偷的
When was it stolen?
昨天夜里
Last night.
-不对 -对
- Nuh-uh. - Yuh-huh!
不对 今天早上你开车送我来着
No. You drove me in it this morning.
不对 宝贝女儿 那是厄尔的车
No, baby girl. That was Earl's car.
不对 在那之前 在加油站
Nuh-uh. Before that. At the gas station.
今天早上
Yeah. This morning.
在我们回家洗澡前
Before we came and took a bath.
她在说什么 齐克
What's she talking about, Zeke?
她搞混了
She's confused.
也许车没被偷
Maybe it's not stolen!
宝贝 爸爸今天早上送你去学校了吗
Sweetheart, did Daddy take you to school this morning?
不是 厄尔送我去的
No. Earl Wyeth did.
看吧 这就对了
See, there you go.
爸爸开他的车带我去了加油站
Daddy drove me to the gas station in his car.
生锈的那辆
The rusty one.
宝贝 晚饭马上就好
Sweetheart, dinner'll be ready in a bit.
你去玩你的百乐宝吧
Why don't you go run and play with your Playmobils.
我给爸爸惹麻烦了吗
Did I get Daddy in trouble?
-没有 宝贝 -没错 你给爸爸
- No, honey. - Yes, you did get Daddy in
-惹麻烦了 多谢了宝贝 -你闭嘴
- trouble, thank you, baby. - You shut up.
去吧 辛西娅
Run off, Cynthia.
她究竟在说什么 齐克
What the hell was she talking about, Zeke?
她搞混了
She's confused.
不 她没搞混 你在撒谎
No, she ain't confused. You're lying.
我能从你脸上看出来 骗子
No, I can see it on your face, liar.
怎么回事
What's going on?
昨晚发生什么了
Hey, what happened last night?
把冰箱门关上
Shut the refrigerator door.
吃的都要变质了
You're makin' all our food rotten.
DNA结果出来了
DNA results come back?
嗯
Yeah,
-恐怕是的 -阴性
- afraid they did. - Negative?
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我是说不明确 结果是不是不明确
I mean... I mean inconclusive. They came back inconclusive?
最开始是的
Yes, initially.
在那之后 我们想办法
Since then, we've been able to
查出了更加明确的结果
nail down something a little more conclusive.
如果你想这么叫的话
If that's what you want to call it.
莉迪亚 有些事你不该知道
Lydia, there are some things that you shouldn't know.
说来听听
Try me.
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
迪克
Dick...
迪克·朗死了
Dick Long is dead.
什么
What?
他昨晚死了
He died last night.
说啊
Well, shoot.
好吧 精♥液♥ 精♥子♥
All right, the semen, the sperm.
不是人类的
It's... It's not from a human being.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
抱歉 斯宾塞 不是人类的
I'm sorry, too, Spence, but it's not human.
怎么回事...他怎么死的
What hap... How did he die?
他跌在台锯上了
He fell on a table saw.
你们大半夜的锯什么东西
What were you sawing in the middle of the night?
天啊 齐克 跟我说实话
Jesus, Zeke. Tell me the truth!
我要...我不知道
I'm gonna... I don't know.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
他中枪了
He got shot.
被猎人打中了
By a hunter.
酒精中毒 操
Alcohol poisoning. Fuck!
齐克
Zeke.
失足滑倒了
It was a slip and fall!
莉迪亚 你不会想知道的
Lydia, you don't want to know.
快说
Now.
你是说精♥液♥吗
Are you talking about the semen?
是的
Yes, ma'am.
那它到底是什么精♥液♥
Where in the hell did it come from then?
马精♥液♥
It's from a horse.
你是说...会跑的马
As in... An equine.
是他妈的彗星
It was fucking Comet.
说实话
The truth!
这就是实话
That is the truth!
他为什么要骑彗星
What was he doing riding Comet?
不是
No...
彗星把他操♥死♥了
Comet fucked him to death.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
我不...我不明白
I don't... I don't understand.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
这事是...
This happened...
昨晚发生的
Last night?
乐队排练之后
After band practice.
你...你...你干了什么
电影精选列表