Little detective, I tell you what.
这里面有一百万美元
It's got a million dollars in it.
好好吃你的棉花糖麦片
Eat your marshmallows.
你得把它交给警♥察♥
You have to take it to the police.
捡到钱包应该交给警♥察♥
That's what you're supposed to do.
是的 宝贝 我会的 谢谢提醒
Yes, baby, I will. Thank you.
我可以跟你一起去吗
Can I come with you?
不行
No.
吞下去
操
Fuck!
-你要去哪 -老天
- Where are you off to? - Jesus Chr...
你吓到我了
You startled me.
-你要去哪 -就是 离开几天
- Where are you headed? - Just, going outta town for a couple of days.
你把椅子弄坏了
Broke your chair.
是啊 糟透了
Yeah, sucks.
如果你只是离开几天
What're you takin' all this stuff for
为什么要带这么多东西
if it's just a couple of days?
因为这是紧急情况
Because it's an emergency.
-不是吧 -是的
- No shit. - Yup.
发生什么了
What happened?
不是那种很紧急的紧急情况
Not like an emergency emergency,
就是普通的紧急情况
but like, just like a normal emergency.
你明白我的意思 就那种
Just like, you know what I'm sayin', just like whatever.
好吧
I guess?
仓库允许你休假吗
They letting you off at the warehouse?
不 我今天去上班
Nah, I'm going in today,
挣点小钱 然后我就走
make a little paper, then I'm gonna bounce.
你明白我的意思 我就是
I just, you know what I'm sayin', I just, you know,
我要告诉他们我有紧急情况
I'm gonna tell 'em I have an emergency.
因为我的确有紧急情况
Because I have an emergency.
好吧 怪人
All right, weirdo.
我相信你
I believe you.
需要我帮你喂宠物吗
Need me to feed your animal?
靠 我忘了这件事
Oh, shit, I ain't think about that.
好 那就太好了
Yeah, that'd be tight. Uh, yeah,
我会报答你的
I'd hit you back for that.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
你什么意思 什么我做了什么
What do you mean? What'd I do?
你做了什么非得离开这里
Yeah, what'd you do that you gotta skip town for?
什么都没做 就是有
Nothing, I mean, it's just like some...
就是家里有紧急情况
Just like some family emergency shit.
就是很平常的家里有事
Just like some normal ass family drama stuff.
-就是那种 -家里有事
- Just some... Whatever. - Family drama.
对
Yeah.
你真是个怪人 厄尔·怀斯
You're a weird dude, Earl Wyeth.
是
Yup.
注意安全
Be safe!
好
Okay.
雷诺教堂
让我们彼此相爱 因为爱是出于神的
早上好
Morning, buddy.
天啊
God...
你回楼上去
You go back up the stairs.
待在这别动
Stay right there...
好了
Here we go.
亲爱的 你在做什么
Honey, what are you doing?
瞧 我也会铺床
See, I make the bed.
辛西娅要迟到了
Cynthia's going to be late.
这样吧 我晚点...晚点回家再铺
You know what? I'll do it... I'll do it when I get home.
你说得对
You're right.
你昨晚睡了多久
How much sleep did you get last night?
只能说 不够久
Not enough, I'll tell you that.
恶心
Gross.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
待在这里 我马上回来
Stay right here. Be right back.
抱歉 有只死老鼠
Sorry, there's a dead mouse.
我们...不如...
Let's... Why don't we...
今早坐前排吧
Sit in the front seat this morning.
小孩坐前排不安全
The front seat is dangerous for kids.
好吧
All right.
不能冒险
Wouldn't do anything reckless.
警长 急诊
早上好 女士 里克特医生联♥系♥了我
Morning, ma'am. I got a call from Dr. Richter.
天啊 我告诉你 你今天来要烦心了
Boy. You're in for an upsetting day, I tell you what.
我打电♥话♥给他
I'll buzz him.
你知道我通常不会因为小事联♥系♥你们
Look, you know I normally don't call y'all about minor shit,
但这个...我...
but this... I just...
这事很严重 我懂
This is a big deal. I get it.
这个人遭受了极大的痛苦 斯宾塞
This dude suffered, Spense.
我不认为没有第二方的协助
And I don't think this could have happened to him
他会发生这事
without the assistance of a second party.
发生了什么
Well, what happened?
首先是严重的结肠腹膜炎
Well, severe peritonitis of the colon, for starters.
直到血流得满轮床都是
We didn't even realize he was dealing with that
我们才意识到他出了什么问题
till he started bleeding all over the damn gurney.
老天
Lord.
那甚至不是他的死因
That's not even what did him in.
他的死因是
Here's what did him in,
直肠出血
rectal hemorrhaging.
直肠出血
Rectal hemorrhaging.
我以前救过一个人
I saved a dude one time,
十一号♥公路过几个镇那边
couple towns over off Highway 11.
他以为妻子要离开他
Thought his wife was going to leave him,
所以打开厨房♥洗碗池下的柜门
so he went in the kitchen under the sink,
给自己倒了一杯自杀鸡尾酒
poured him up one of them suicide margaritas.
喝了下去
Drank it down.
他们及时把他送到我这儿
They got him to me just in time.
等我看到他时
By the time I got him,
下水道疏通剂已经快把他喉咙烧穿了
the Drano had eaten half way though his throat.
但我们救了他
But we saved him.
救了他的命 他又回到妻子身边
Saved his ass. He's back with his wife.
他们有两个孩子 过得很不错
They got two kids. They're doing well.
他在园艺中心工作
He works at the garden center.
红宝石周二旁边那个吗
Over by the Ruby Tuesday?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that's the one.
重点是
The point is this,
上头出血 我能救
you hemorrhaging here. I can save you.
下头出血
You hemorrhaging back here,
就是另一回事了
it's a whole another ball game.
你是想表达什么
Where are you going with this?
斯宾塞 古怪的是
Here's the weird thing, Spense.
几处颅挫伤
Several cranial contusions
与直肠出血根本不一致
that aren't even consistent with the rectal hemorrhaging.
到底是什么
What the hell is that?
钝挫伤
Blunt force trauma.
正是 这让我相信
Exactly, which leads me to believe,
根据他受伤的性质或...
like due to the nature of his injuries or...
说不好
I mean, I don't know.
我认为这人是性侵犯的受害者
I just think this guy was a victim of a sexual assault.
我们甚至还没做完尸检
We haven't even finished the autopsy yet,
但已经发现了精♥液♥痕迹
but we've already found traces of semen.
在结肠里
In the colon.
老天
Lord.
彻头彻尾的变♥态♥正逍遥法外
We've got some real perverts on the loose.
JJ杂货熟食店
你好 警官
Hi, there, Officer.
-怎么样 -挺不错
- How's it goin'? - Pretty good.
我想买♥♥几张刮刮卡
I wanna get some of them scratchers.
天呐
Oh, my God.
要一个八 两个六
Get a number eight and two number sixes.
有人想赢啊
Somebody's tryin' to win.
还有一个四 谁知道呢
And a four. You never know.
打扰一下 警♥察♥阿姨
Excuse me? Police lady?
电影精选列表