in front of the ER and he just died right there.
他好像被残忍♥地 残忍♥地
He was like brutally, brutally
强♥暴♥了
raped.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy. Uh...
贝丝告诉你的吗
Beth told you this?
对 她在圣杰曼医院当护士
Yeah. She... she's a nurse at St. Germain's.
迪克死了
好 好
Okay... okay.
我下班时你能来接我吗
Will you, uh, pick me up from work when they cut me?
不行 我有一堆事要做
No, I can't. I gotta do all this shit.
齐克 真的 我吓死了
Zeke, seriously, I'm freaked out...
宝贝 你下午三点下班
Baby, you get off at 3:00 in the afternoon.
你不会出事的
You're going to be fine.
哪有杀人犯会
What kind of murderer is gonna kidnap you
在大下午绑♥架♥你 宝贝
in the middle of the afternoon, baby?
行
Fine.
杀人犯
Murderer?
杀人犯是谁
Who the fuck's a murderer?
我们就是杀人...
We're the fucking murd...
我没能弹琴给你听
I didn't get to play you my piano.
你可以放学回家再给我弹
You can play it for me when you get home.
天呐 我不是不想听
Oh, Christ, it's not like I don't wanna hear it.
我今天会一直盼着听你弹琴的
I'll be looking forward to it all day.
坐立不安
Pacing and everything,
想象你弹得有多好
thinking about how amazing you'll be.
但你得准备去学校了 穿好衣服
But you gotta get ready for school, so go get dressed.
操
Fuck!
厄尔 你把你的椅子弄坏了吗
Earl, did you break your chair?
对 别担心那个
Yeah, don't worry about it.
你不能在这里吸烟
You can't smoke here.
这是电子烟 我来
It's vape. Got it.
无所谓了 我们走
All right, whatever. Let's go.
早安 辛西娅
Good morning, Cynthia.
你好 齐克的爸爸
What's up? Zeke's dad,
不是齐克 辛西娅的爸爸
not Zeke, Cynthia's dad is like,
他的车现在一塌糊涂
his car's all janky right now,
所以我来替她登记
so like, I'm just like signing in for her.
还是叫什么来着 就这样
Or I don't know, official whatever, okay, tight.
我听到你的声音了 厄尔·怀斯
Thought that was you, Earl Wyeth.
你好 简
What's up, Jane?
你好 朗夫人
Hello, Mrs. Long.
你今早过得如何 辛西娅
How are you this morning, Cynthia?
我很好
I'm okay.
今早怪怪的
It was a crazy morning.
我希望一切都好
I hope everything's okay.
没事 就是齐克的车
It's chill. It's like Zeke's car is just
出了点毛病
acting up a little bit, so it's like...
你懂吗 这不...
You know what I'm sayin'? It's not...
不奇怪
It's not crazy.
你可以进去了 宝贝
You're all set, sweetie!
再见 本内特夫人 再见 朗夫人
Bye, Mrs. Bennett, bye, Mrs. Long,
再见 厄尔
bye, Earl.
再见 小辛 过得开心点
Bye, Cyn, have a good day.
厄尔
Earl.
厄尔
Earl,
我能跟你说两句话吗
can I talk to you for just a second about some things?
我一般是会同意的
I mean I would typically,
但我...我有事
but like, I gotta... I gotta roll,
你明白吗
you know what I'm sayin, like?
可以简单谈谈
I guess we can talk for a second.
非常感谢 我们去外面说
Thank you very much. Let's go outside.
这是你的...花
This is your... flower.
我不想让你难做
Now, I don't mean to put you in a funny position.
我没有 我没有
I ain't... no, I ain't...
我没有难做 没事
I'm not in a funny position. It's cool.
行
All right.
你昨晚和迪克在一起 对吗
You were with Dick last night. Yeah?
对 我是说 不完全是
Yeah. I mean, for like... I mean, not really.
对 但只有
I mean, yeah, but like,
只有一小阵子 我走得早 所以...
just for like... For a little while. Like I left early, so...
我不知道...怎么了
I mean, I don't know what... I mean, like why?
我今早没见到他
I didn't see him this morning.
他没回家
He didn't come home.
我 我不知道 好像
I mean, like, I don't know. Like basically,
他说他要开会
he said he had like a meeting.
早上要开会
Like an early meeting.
开会
A meeting?
迪克什么时候有会要开了
Since when does Dick have meetings?
我不知道
I don't know.
无所谓了 行 你问倒我了
Whatever, all right, you got me.
你有事瞒着我吗
You hiding something from me?
我什么都没瞒 我瞒什么
I'm not hiding anything. What would I hide?
他是不是出去鬼混了
Is he fooling around on me?
没有
No.
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
你最好别骗我
You better not be lying to me.
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
要是他出去鬼混 你能感觉到的
If he was fooling around on you, you'd know it.
我感觉他就是去鬼混了
I feel like he is.
他总是鬼鬼祟祟
He's always sneaking around
而且回家特别晚 晚得不像乐队排练
and coming home way too late for just band practice.
你们聚在一起到底都做什么
What's it y'all even do?
就是
This some, like...
就是相互
This is like some personal shit
说说私事之类的
you guys got to talk about with each other.
你懂吗
Know what I'm saying?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Fair enough.
如果你看到我丈夫 最好警告他
You see my husband, you'd better warn him
回家小心点
before he comes home.
好 我会的
Okay. I'll do that.
祝你今天愉快 简
Have a nice day, Jane. Cool.
好
All right.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
拿块破布 老兄
Grab a rag, dude.
我碰到了简
I ran into Jane.
-然后呢 -她在找迪克
- And? - She's looking for Dick.
"迪克"也有"阴♥茎♥"的意思
不是鸡鸡 你懂的
Not like dick, but you know...
你跟她说了什么 兄弟
What'd you say to her, man?
我不知道 我能说什么
I don't know. What I could tell her.
我说我没见到他
I told her I hadn't seen him.
见鬼 见鬼
Oh, fuck, man! Fuck!
别激动 兄弟
Don't get excited, man.
我们把车清理干净
Just let us clean the car.
并不是说消除罪证什么的
Ain't sayin' we're implicated in nothin'.
把车清理干净我们就没事了
Just clean the car and we'll be straight.
行
All right.
《低俗小说》里他们是怎么干的来着
What'd they do in Pulp Fiction?
昆汀·塔伦蒂诺执导的犯罪电影
哈维饰演的"狼先生"温斯顿·沃尔夫
是黑帮里负责处理尸体的人
-找安东尼·基顿 -你是说哈维·凯特尔
- Call Anthony Kiedis. - Ah, you're thinkin' of Harvey Keitel.
安东尼·基顿是红辣椒乐队的那个
Anthony Kiedis is the dude from Red Hot Chili Peppers.
你就不能闭嘴吗 我现在压力特别大
Will you shut the fuck up? I'm really fucking stressed out now.
我只是告诉你安东尼·基顿是谁
I was telling you who Anthony Kiedis...
-好好擦椅子 老兄 -这真恶心
- Rub the seat, dude. - This shit is nasty.
这是什么
What's this?
那是海莉 辛西娅的玩具 放那儿就行
That's Haley. He's Cynthia's. You can leave it.
你知道吗 老兄
Know what, dude?
即使我们把这些彻底清理干净
Even if we got this totally cleaned out,
警方也能检测出DNA
they still got ways to test for DNA.
操 操
Fuck, fuck.
电影精选列表