I told you that you didn't have to crack the case.
嗯 我只是
Yeah, I just...
你可能会需要这个
You might could use this.
如果奥尔森家消失的车
If the missing car at the Olsons'
以及伊齐基尔·奥尔森的行为
and Ezekiel Olson's behavior
和我们的无名氏有任何关联
are any way related to our John Doe,
你最好做好准备
you'd better brace yourself.
加菠萝汁吗
Pineapple juice?
不用了
No, thanks.
还是加吧
Yeah, okay.
给你
Go.
至少家里还有乳蛋饼在等你
'Least you'll have a quiche waiting for you.
你好啊 伙计
Hey, there, buddy.
你好啊
Hey, there.
过来
Come on.
好孩子
Good boy.
好了
There you go.
好孩子
...boy.
好孩子 你想要刷毛吗
Good boy, you want a brushing?
你想要刷毛吗 我们来刷毛吧
You want a brushing? Hmm? Let's get you a brushing.
天啊
Holy moly.
家里没人
There's no one here.
没人吗
No one?
嗯 达德利那边有消息吗
Nah. Anything from Dudley?
好了 好孩子
There you go. That's a good boy.
抱歉 我看到灯亮着
Sorry. I saw a light on.
没事 我只是在...
No. That's all right. I was just...
今晚乐队不排练吗
There's no band practice tonight?
不排练
No.
我们...我们取消了
No, we had... We canceled it.
你联♥系♥不上迪克吗
You couldn't get in touch with Dick?
嗯
Yeah.
我一整天都没有他的消息
I haven't heard from him all day.
你想进来吗
Well, you want to come in?
来 进来吧
Come on, come on in.
我很担心
I'm worried.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我很内疚
Yeah, I feel bad.
为什么
What? Why?
昨晚我懒得做饭
I was too lazy to make dinner last night.
我也不知道为什么 就是不想做
I don't know why. I just, like, didn't feel like it.
可能是在学校太累了 所以
Too tired from school I think or something. So...
迪克不得不去阿贝兹买♥♥了快餐
Dick had to go out and get Arby's.
我本来可以做烘肉卷之类的
I could have made meatloaf or something.
这事你不可能提前预料到
There's no way you could have known.
什么事
Known what?
我不知道
I dunno...
迪克是不是出轨了
Is Dick cheating on me?
不是
No.
那他在哪
Then where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊 齐克
God, Zeke,
抱歉 我不知道我来干什么
I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing here.
我还以为你们在排练
I thought that you all be having band practice.
没关系
That's all right.
没关系 没事的
That's all right. It's okay.
嗯 我该走了 我应该回家等着
Oh, yeah. I should get going. I should be home just in case.
嗯 回家吧 睡一觉 好好休息
Yeah. Go home. Get you some sleep. Rest up.
我送你上车
I'll walk ya to your car.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没怎么 我被狗咬了
Nothing. I got bit by a dog.
狗 萨米吗
A dog? Sammy?
不是 就是一条狗
Yeah. No. Just a dog.
见鬼
Holy crap.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
在这儿等一下
Wait here for a second.
奥尔森先生 我不知道你在家
Mr. Olson, I didn't know you were home.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
我在畜棚
I was at the barn.
你们离开后 我和夫人起了点小争执
The Mrs. And I had a little disagreement after y'all left.
我一直没回来 一切都还好吗
I've been out there, everything okay?
都挺好的 我只是
Yeah, everything's fine. I just...
关于你的车 我还有几个问题要问你
I had a few more questions for you about your car.
我希望还不算太晚
I hope it's not too late.
没事的 没事
No, it's fine. No, it's...
你好
Hi.
你好啊
Hello, there.
-我好像来的不是时候 -没事
- I seem to have stumbled into a bit of a... - No, it's nothing. It's...
我是他们的朋友 我要走了
I'm a friend. I was leaving.
一切都还好吗
Just... Everything okay?
奥尔森的车昨晚被偷了
Well, Olson's car was stolen last night.
天啊
Oh, God.
-你想进屋吗 -谢谢
- You wanna come inside? - Thank you.
车被偷了
Car was stolen?
是啊 你能相信吗
Yeah, can you believe it?
太可怕了 天啊
Horrible. My God.
我能坐下吗
May I?
当然了 请便
By all means, please.
不知道这个小镇要变成什么样子了
Don't know what's this town is coming to.
谋杀和偷车
Murder and grand theft car?
我们正在尽力调查 女士
We're doing the best we can, ma'am.
我叫简
It's Jane.
你们找到我的车了吗 警官
So ya'all found my car yet, ma'am?
还没找到
No. Not yet.
之前我们离开得太突然
We just left so abruptly,
我想我应该过来
I thought I might should come by
在今晚结束前多收集点信息
and get some more down 'fore the night's out.
听起来不错
All right, sounds good to me.
你们 你们想喝点什么吗
Y'all want... Y'all want something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
我有蓝带啤酒了
Got a PBR.
有什么
What, uh...
有什么要我帮忙的吗
What can I do you for?
我还有几个问题
I've just got a few more questions.
哪辆车被偷了 莉迪亚
Which car was stolen, Lydia?
那辆 休旅车
It... The station wagon.
对 昨晚 就在
Yeah, last night. Right out the...
就在地下室外面
Right out the basement.
奥尔森夫人 你能过来坐下吗
Mrs. Olson, if you could have a seat, too,
我们可以尽快解决这事
we can get this over with real quick.
抱歉 我惹她生气了
I'm sorry. She's put out with me.
马上回来
Be right back.
莉兹 你在干什么
Lyds, what are you doing?
简来这里干什么
What the hell is Jane doing here?
她在找迪克
She's lookin' for Dick.
该死的 齐克 我做不到
Goddammit, Zeke! I can't...
-冷静点 -别碰我
- Keep a tight... - Don't touch me!
我需要你保持冷静 好吗
I need you to keep your calm, all right?
你需要我对我最好的朋友撒谎
You need me to lie to one of my best friends.
需要让你...
Need to make you...
我需要你
I need you.
好极了 谢谢
Okay, great. Thanks.
我该走了 这不关我的事
I should just go. This is none of my business.
你可以走了
You can go.
我没有任何
I don't have any questions
要问你的问题 应该没有
I need to ask you, I don't think.
你有问题要问吗
Do you have?
没有 我是来找我丈夫的
No. Uh... I was just here looking for my husband.
因为他和齐克是一个乐队的
'Cause he's in a band with Zeke.
是吗
电影精选列表