为什么 我们再等等看吧
Why? What if we just wait a little while?
齐克
Zeke!
昨晚我有可能被奸♥杀♥
I could have been raped and murdered last night,
你女儿也是
your daughter could have been.
而你居然没报♥警♥
And you didn't call the fucking police
要了命了
for Christ's sakes!
你脑子进水了吗 你都不在乎的吗
What's wrong with you? Do you even care?
我在乎 在乎 很在乎
I do care. I care. I care a ton.
那你为什么没报♥警♥
Then why haven't you called the police?
我不知道
I don't know.
警长
打扰了 长官 你猜怎么了
Sorry to interrupt, ma'am, but guess what.
怎么了
What?
我得到一条线索
Got something that could be helpful
可能对你的奸♥杀♥案有帮助
for y'all's rape and murder deal.
一位叫莉迪亚·奥尔森的女士报案说车被偷了
A Mrs. Lydia Olson, uh, came and reported a stolen car.
猜猜看她住哪儿
And guess where she lives.
住哪儿
Where?
她住在十六号♥公路上
She lives on Highway 16.
圣杰曼医院附近
That's by St. Germain.
你跟我一起去 达德利
Well, you oughta come out with me, Dudley,
既然调查这个案子能让你吃上乳蛋饼
since you're gettin' a quiche for bein' on the case.
齐克 警♥察♥来了
Zeke, that's the police.
警♥察♥
Police?
别担心 宝贝
There's nothing to worry about, baby.
看你的电视 好吗
You just watch your program. Okay?
你好啊
Well, hey, there!
-我们又见面了 -奥尔森先生
- We meet again. - Mr. Olson?
不是 对 对
No. Yes... Yes.
-进来吧 警官们 -好的
- Come on in, Officers. - Oh.
我老婆在厨房♥ 她报的警
My wife is in the kitchen. She called you.
这是个有趣的巧合吗
This is a funny little coincidence?
真搞笑
Hilarious.
是钱包的事吗
Is this about the wallet?
不是的 是你们的车
No, ma'am. It's about your car.
这边请
Right this way.
我跟你说了 宝贝 不用担心
Told you, baby, there's nothing to worry about,
好吗 看你的电视就好
all right? Just watch your program.
挪过去
Skoochie.
你们要不要喝点什么
Is there anything we can get y'all?
黑咖啡就行
Some black coffee'd be nice.
好的
Sure.
好了 我们从头开始吧
Okay. So let's, uh, start at the beginning.
车是昨晚被偷的
It was stolen last night?
是的 警官
Yes, ma'am.
你俩都在家
And you were both here?
不是 警官 就我一个
No, ma'am. Just me.
就我老婆莉迪亚在家
Just my wife Lydia.
好的
All right.
事情经过呢
What happened?
是这样 齐克去酒吧了
Well, Zeke was off at the bar.
我女儿辛西娅和我在家
And my daughter Cynthia, and I were here.
我把她送上♥床♥ 自己也去睡觉了
I'd... I'd put her down and gone to bed myself.
然后 齐克
And, Zeke was...
等等 你昨晚几点到家的
Wait at... When did you get home last night?
不知道 四五点左右吧
I don't know, 4:00 or 5:00 or something.
哪家酒吧开到那么晚
Which bar is open that late?
我不想给别人惹麻烦
Not tryin' to get anybody in trouble.
目前没人有麻烦
Nobody is in trouble yet.
除了那些偷你车的盗贼
Except the folks that stole your car.
还有那个杀人犯
And the murderer.
女士 你到底听到了什么
So, uh, ma'am. Exactly what did you hear?
昨晚我听到车开走的声音
Well, I heard it peeling off last night,
非常快 加速冲出去
like really fast. Like peeling out.
-我以为是齐克开车出去兜圈 -不是我
- And I figured it was Zeke going off to do some donuts. - Naw.
所以你觉得那些人是
So, you figure those were the...
那些人是盗贼
Those were, those were the thieves.
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
知道他们为什么要偷那辆车吗
Any idea why they took that car?
是那辆好车
It's the good one.
就是说你们还有一辆车
So you do have another car.
是的 警官 我早上开去上班的那辆
Yes, ma'am, It's the one I took to work this morning.
还有你开去加油站的那辆
And the one you had at the gas station?
是的
Yeah.
什么
What?
是的 早上我开的那辆
Yeah. I had... I had it this morning.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是说 厄尔的车
I mean, Earl's car. I had...
我早上开的是我朋友厄尔的车
I had my friend Earl's car this morning.
不好意思 我需要喝点咖啡
I'm sorry, I just need a little coffee.
-你搞什么 -烫 烫 烫死了
- What are you doing? - Hot. Hot, hot, hot
抱歉 我没事 但是
I'm sorry. I'm okay. But...
你知道我想到什么了吗
You know what I realized?
我得取消乐队排练
I need to cancel band practice.
现在干这个很奇怪
But this is an odd time to do that.
我知道 宝贝 但是我不想
I know, baby, but I don't want
大家都来看
everyone showing up
我们跟条子说话
when we're trying to talk to the cops...
是警官 警官
Police officers. Police officers.
告诉迪克他的驾照落在这里了
Well, tell Dick he left his driver's license.
好
Right!
抱歉 有时候他就是这么呆头呆脑
I'm sorry. He can be such a spaz sometimes.
我要是这样会被炒了
I'd get fired for that.
蠢货
So stupid.
你要走了真可惜 厄尔·怀斯
It's a shame you're leavin' town, Earl Wyeth.
是啊
Yeah.
操 我得接个电♥话♥
Fuck. I got to get this one.
-家里的事 -是的
- Family stuff? - Uh, yup.
怎么了 什么事
Wassup? What?
完蛋了 老兄 警♥察♥在我家
Holy fucking shit, dude. The cops are here.
老兄 你说真的吗
Dude, man. Are you serious?
真的 我吓死了 老兄
Yeah. I'm panicking, dude.
他们来干什么
What do they want?
莉迪亚报♥警♥了
Lydia called the cops
因为我跟她说车被偷了
after I gave her that stolen car bit.
看来我们没把
Yeah. I guess we didn't
这件事想清楚
totally think that one through.
他们觉得我的车被偷
Yeah, I think they think my car going missing
跟那些谋杀案有关联
has something to do with the murders.
等等 那些谋杀案 好几起是吗
Hold up, murders? Like plural?
你知道我的意思 老兄
You know what I mean, dude.
我不知该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我觉得我应该坦白交待
I feel like I should just come clean.
别胡扯了 老兄 绝对不行
Fuck that noise, dude! Hell, no.
就是 咬死别松口 老兄
Just look... Just stick to your guns, dude.
操 操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
冷静下来 老兄 没事的
Look, just chill out, dog. It's all good.
按编好的说 老兄
Just like, stick to your story, dude.
他们看穿我了 老兄
They see right through me, dude.
我是个蹩脚的骗子
I'm a horrible bluffer.
不可能 老兄 你是个了不起的骗子
No way, dude, you're like, an awesome bluffer.
你想进监狱吗 你明白我在说什么吧
Like, do you wanna go to jail? You know what I'm sayin'.
你只要咬紧牙关骗到底就行了
Look, just bluff until your asshole blows out.
-好吧 -全靠你了
- Okay. - Look, it's all on you.
别搞砸了
Just don't fuck it up.
操
Oh, fuck.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
妈的
Oh, shit.
我们真的不能讨论任何正在进行的
We're really not at liberty to discuss any ongoing
-犯罪调查 -没事 我理解
- criminal investigations. - Oh, no. I understand it's...
不过你不必担心
电影精选列表