你正式被解除了义务工作
You're, uh, officially relieved of your volunteer duties.
看起来很漂亮 爸爸
It looks really pretty, Daddy.
是啊
Yeah.
又是一年 又是一次成功
Another year, another success.
是的
Yeah.
你是在俄勒冈州长大的
So you grew up in Oregon.
是的 在尤金出生和长大
Yep. Born and raised in Eugene.
我们当然认识娜奥米
Well, we know Naomi, of course,
但你还有其他兄弟姐妹吗?
but do you have other siblings?
没有了 只有我们俩
No, just the two of us.
-那么 你是最大的 -我是
- So, you're the oldest. - I am.
你们父母结婚多久了?
How long have your folks been married?
对不起 女士们
Pardon me, ladies.
我可以偷走一下这位英俊的作家吗?
May I borrow the very handsome writer for a moment?
那个绰号♥真的开始在我身上流行起来了
You know, that nickname's really starting to grow on me.
别忘了给我们你父母的地址
Now don't forget to give us your parents' address.
哦 对了 我们想为他们
Oh, right. We want to personalize
定制一些最漂亮的装饰品
some of our nicest ornaments for them.
好的 女士
Oh, yes, ma'am.
再见
Bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -怎么了?
- See ya. - How was that?
很好 他们只是问了我家庭和工作
It was good. They just asked all sorts of questions
各种各样的问题
about my job and family.
是啊 他们在拷问你
Yeah, they were grilling you.
是的 但是有礼物收
Yeah, but with gifts.
这就是南部的方式
The Southern way.
嘿 圣诞快乐
Hey, Merry Christmas.
哦 圣诞快乐
Oh, Merry Christmas.
那会很好玩的 你们会喜欢的
It's gonna be fun! You're gonna love it.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
哦 你为什么不休息一下
Oh, why don't you take a break
去喝点秋葵汤呢?
and go get some gumbo?
那是纯素食吗?
Did you say it was vegan?
哦 不是 不是
Oh, no, no.
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were kidding.
不 这是 绝对不是纯素食
No, it's... it's definitely, definitely not vegan.
我等不及要回家了
I can't wait to get back home.
圣诞快乐
Joyeux Noel.
今年的金色秋葵罐颁给
This year's Golden Gumbo Pot goes to...
吕克·杜塞特 卫冕
Luc Doucette for the second time in a row, don't ya know.
-哇 吕克赢了 -是的 他做到了
- Wow, Luc won! - Yeah, he did.
爸爸教他古德里家族的食谱
Daddy taught him the Guidry family recipe,
这显然是粉丝们的最爱
which is clearly a fan favorite.
你想要一些吗?
You want some?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能吃辣吗?
Can you handle spicy?
哈 我能吃辣吗?
Ha! Can I handle spicy!
这看起来并不多
This doesn't look like much.
哦 天哪 辣得就像熔岩
Oh! Oh, my God, that's like lava.
你会没事的
You'll be OK.
哦
Oh!
-干得好 吕克 -非常感谢
- Good job, Luc. - Thank you very much.
不准喝牛奶解辣
You're not allowed to drink milk with that.
你得保持火♥辣♥
You gotta keep the hot.
我问你个问题
Hey, let me ask you something.
问吧
Shoot.
-当我们回纽约的时候 -嗯
- When we get back to New York. - Mm-hmm.
你知道 假期过后
You know, after the holidays,
一旦一切都安定下来
once everything's settled down.
嗯
Um...
你会
will you...
你会
will you, uh...
你能教我怎么做秋葵汤吗?
will you teach me how to make this gumbo?
是的 当然可以
Yeah, of course I will.
大家都好吗?
How's everybody doing?
这是我们举办圣诞市场的第三十年了
This is the 30th year that we've had this Christmas Market.
我想请出
I'd like to bring out
负责此事的两个人
the two people responsible for this,
蒂姆·古德利和洛奇·布鲁萨德
Tim Guidry, Rocky Broussard.
为了感谢你们对我们城市的辛勤工作和奉献
For your hard work and dedication to our city,
我希望你们每个人都能得到一把城市之匙
I'd like for each of you to receive a key to the city.
谢谢你 罗比杜市长
Thank you, Mayor Robideaux.
我们要感谢我们出色的志愿者
And we just wanna thank our amazing volunteers, yeah,
让我们为他们鼓掌
and let's give them a round of applause.
如何?
What you say?
谢谢
Merci beaucoup!
谢谢
Merci beaucoup!
好样的 爸爸
All right, Dad!
我只是想花点时间
I just want to take a moment
感谢我美丽的妻子和女儿
to thank my beautiful wife and daughters
在这个市场上付出的辛勤劳动
for all their hard work on this market.
我爱你们
I love you.
现在 女士们 先生们
So now, ladies and gentlemen,
我想介绍一下我们的特别来宾
I want to introduce our special guest,
泰勒·希尔顿
Tyler Hilton.
你们怎么样?
How you guys doin'?
想跳舞吗?
You wanna do some dancin'?
耶
Yeah!
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
朱莉?
Jolie?
嘿 莉莉
Hey, Lilly!
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
我知道!我很高兴回家
I know! I'm happy to be home.
嗯 杰克 这是我的表妹莉莉
Um, Jack, this is my cousin Lilly.
杰克 这是我表妹莉莉
Hey, Jack. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你见过福斯特的新女友吗?
Have you seen Foster's new girlfriend?
见过了
I have.
噢 这是你的新男朋友吗?
Oh! Is this your new boyfriend?
嗯 呃
Well, uh...
他必须是啊
He should be.
-哦 我的天 -别说了
- Oh, my God... - Stop it.
好了 你们还好吧?
All right, how you guys doin'?
非常感谢你们
Man, thank you guys so much
来和我们一起玩
for comin' out and hangin' out with us.
我爱拉斐特
I love Lafayette.
我想让你们知道
I wanna let you guys know
我有一张新唱片叫 城市失火
I've got a new record called City on Fire out,
所以 记得去听一听
so go ahead and check it out.
我们要为你们放慢速度
We're gonna slow it down for you guys
让你们来场慢舞
and do a little slow dancin'.
找一个搭档 我们开始吧
Grab a partner. Here we go.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
你想去喝点什么吗?
Do you wanna go get a drink or something?
不 来吧 和我跳舞
No, come on. Dance with me.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
是的 我要维护自己的声誉
Yeah, I got a reputation to uphold.
我现在是浪漫先生
I'm Mr. Romance now.
哦 好的
Oh, OK.
我很高兴我来了
I'm really glad I'm here.
我也是
Me too.
你的家人对我很好
And your family's been great to me.
嗯 他们喜欢你
Well, they like you all right.
就连布瑞娜都认可了
Even Breonna's come around.
真奇怪
It's weird.
我还以为我认识你很久了
I feel like I've known about you for a real long time,
但当我来到这里 我才意识到
but then I get here, and I realize,
我对你一无所知
I didn't know the first thing about you.
电影精选列表