我也是
Same.
我很抱歉 顺便说一下
I'm sorry, by the way.
你为什么要道歉?
Why are you sorry?
我之前放了你鸽子
I bailed on our date.
哦 别说了 杰克
Oh, stop, Jack!
不 听着
No, look...
朱莉 我记得你和福斯特在婚礼那次
Jolie, I remember you and Foster at the wedding.
你知道 我不是一个非常成功的人
You know, I'm not some super successful guy.
我和三个室友住在一幢五层的无电梯公♥寓♥里
I live in a five-story walk-up with three roommates.
很酷
That's cool.
不 我不是这个意思
No, it's, it's not what I'm getting at, it's like...
我上次没去 因为我觉得 你知道
I bailed, because I felt like, you know,
也许我配不上你
maybe I wasn't good enough for you.
现在 我们到了这里
You know, and now, we're here,
我觉得我当时错过了一个非常好的机会
and I feel like I missed a really amazing opportunity.
也许我们一开始就能如此
Maybe this is how it was always supposed to go.
我希望如此
I hope so.
好吧
All right.
你想要圣诞老人的魔法时间吗?
Would you rather have Santa's magical time abilities...
魔法时间?
Magical time abilities?
是啊 他怎么能在一夜之间环游世界?
Yeah, how he can go around the whole world in one night?
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
还是养只驯鹿?
Or get to keep a reindeer?
我的意思是 这取决于驯鹿
I mean, it depends on the reindeer.
-真的吗? -不
- Really? - No!
神奇的时间能力
Magical time abilities.
我不会把一些可怜的
I'm not going to take some poor little reindeer
小驯鹿从他家里带走的
away from his family.
好吧 这个回答不错
Yeah, it's a good answer.
给我一个更难的
Give me a tougher one.
好的
OK.
你是想
Would you rather spend Christmas
和你最好的朋友的兄弟
with your best friend's brother
一起过圣诞还是和圣诞老人的精灵们一起过圣诞?
or with one of Santa's elves, but not just any old elf?
而且是最帅的那只精灵?
The most handsome elf in the entire workshop?
那个家伙?
That guy?
没错
Him!
哦
Ooh.
说帅是被高估了
Handsome's overrated.
我的家人正在监视我们
My family is spying on us.
我想他们准备好了
I think they're ready to go.
怎么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我们应该 呃 我们应该去追上他们
We should, uh, we should go catch up with them.
哦 亲爱的 你要上♥床♥睡觉吗?
Oh, honey, are you coming to bed?
我马上就来 亲爱的
I'll be in a minute, darlin'.
我要从这拿几个盒子出来
Let me get a couple of boxes outta here.
杰克 帮我一下 好吗?
Jack, give me a hand, will you?
没问题
Yes, sir.
宝贝 来坐一会儿吧
Sweetheart, come sit down for a second.
怎么了?
What is it?
有件事我想告诉你 我想
There's something I want to tell you. I wanna...
你知道我已经好转5年了
So, you know that I've been in remission for five years.
是的
Yeah.
刘易斯博士打来电♥话♥说
Dr. Lewis called and he said
我在技术上和官方上都是
that I am technically and officially...
没有癌症
cancer-free.
真的吗?
Really?
真的吗?
Like really?
-真的 -妈妈 哦 我的天
- Really! - Momma! Oh, my God!
这是有史以来最好的礼物
This is like the best present ever.
圣诞快乐 妈妈
Merry Christmas, Momma.
圣诞快乐 我的小可爱
Merry Christmas, sweet girl.
我看得出来 你让朱莉非常开心
I can see that, uh, you make Jolie very happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你来这里很勇敢了
And I, I think you're pretty brave comin' here.
因为
See, um...
福斯特和朱莉有一段很长历史
Foster and Jolie have a long history.
我非常喜欢他
I like him very much.
但他从来没有像你这样看着她
But he's never looked at her quite like you do.
她很特别
She's special.
我有一种感觉
I have a feelin' that...
你会让她再次发光的
well, you'll let her shine.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Hm.
在星空下跳舞
Dance under the stars.
嘿
Hey.
你收到我的短♥信♥了
You got my text.
收到了
I did.
你拿的是什么?
What you got there?
给你一点小礼物
A little something for you.
你给我做了礼物吗?
Did you make me a present?
是啊
I did.
什么 这些是你日记撕下来的纸吗?
What, are these pages from your journal?
是的
They are.
好眼力
Good eye.
等你富有和出名的时候
When you're rich and famous,
这将会值很多钱
this will be worth so much money.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
你可以靠那朵花退休了
You're going to be able to retire on that flower.
你想说什么?
What did you want to talk about?
我只是想看看你怎么样
Just wanted to see how you're doing.
你是怎么想的
How you thought all of this was going.
就寒暄一下
Just checkin' in.
寒暄 嗯?
Just checkin' in, huh?
是啊 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
我做的怎么样?
How am I doin'?
你快乐吗?
Are you happy?
是的 我真的很高兴
Yes. I'm really happy.
很好
Good.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
很好
Good.
当我们回到家的时候
When we get back home...
你觉得我们来真的怎么样?
How would you feel about us trying this for real?
我想和你谈恋爱
I would like to take you out on a real date.
不要契约
No contract.
哦 我觉得可以
Oh, yeah. I mean, I could be into that.
-好吗? -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
你不能再放我鸽子了
You're not gonna flake out on me again, OK?
嗯
Mm-mmm.
睡过头了
'Mornin' sleepy head.
早上好
'Mornin'.
你和朱莉是一个豆荚里的两颗豆子
Well, you and Jolie are two peas in a pod.
她是我们的夜猫子
She's our night owl.
是的 我也是
[Jack] Yeah, that's me, too.
我听到了我的名字吗?
Did I hear my name?
是的 嗨 小乔宝贝
Yes. Hi, Jo Bear.
哦 看起来不错
Oh, looks good.
-快11点了 -是的 我知道
- It's almost 11. - Yeah, I know.
嗨 马克西
Hi, Maxie.
姜饼屋时间到了
Gingerbread house time now.
我知道 我从楼上就能闻到
I know. I could smell it from all the way upstairs.
-你好 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
真心话时刻
Moment of truth.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready for this?
是的
Yeah.
哒哒
Ta-da!
你把我文章的评论贴上去了
Oh, you put the review of my essay up.
是的 我用Wix构建的
Yeah, I built up with Wix
所以如果你想要改变什么或者添加更多的好评
so if you ever want to change anything
电影精选列表