你能有一点点想念我 只是一点点
that just missed me, just a little bit.
来吧 我请客
Come on. It's my treat.
薄荷拿铁 就像以前一样
Peppermint lattes. Like old times.
但是你有艾米了 我有杰克了
But you have an Amy and I have a Jack.
别这样 乔乔
Come on, Jo-Jo.
别这么叫我 好吗?
Don't call me that. OK?
我...
Wha...
这么慢
It took you long enough.
抱歉 我分神了
Huh, sorry. I got distracted.
很好 我给你买♥♥了苹果酒
That's all good. I got you cider.
嗯 好烫 怎么了?
Mmm, that's hot. What?
我很高兴你来了
I'm happy you're here.
走吧
Come on.
马克西睡晕过去了
Well, Maxie's out like a light.
真的吗? 现在还早
Really? It's early.
也许是因为
Maybe it's because of all the cookies
有人偷偷给她吃了一堆的饼干
that somebody was sneaking to her earlier.
哈哈
Ha ha.
别以为我们没注意到
Don't think we didn't notice.
今天是圣诞节 让她吃饼干吧
It's Christmas! Let her have the cookies.
呃 这是传统
Uh, it's tradition.
不能打乱传统
Can't mess with tradition.
好吧 她现在吃了那么多糖 昏昏沉沉
OK. Well, she's crashed now from all that sugar,
但是当她早上4点醒来的时候
but when she wakes up at 4:00 a.m.,
我会叫她的姥姥来陪她
I am callin' her Memaw to come hang out with her.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
量刑判罪
Let the punishment fit the crime.
你觉得今天的市场怎么样?
So, what did you think of the market today?
我觉得很棒
I thought it was great.
是的 这个小镇有很多很酷的历史
Yeah, the town has a lot of cool history to it.
你们有很多有趣的传统
And you guys have a lot of interesting traditions.
是啊 我以前和他们一起过第一个圣诞节的时候
Yeah, the first Christmas I spent with these guys,
我简直不敢相信他们有这么多传统
I couldn't believe how many traditions they have here.
你自己带了一些来啊
Well, you brought some of your own.
没错
That's right.
我们现在也烤姜饼了 就像他小时候一样
We bake gingerbread houses now, just like when he was a kid.
每年
Every year.
这是一个很好的补充
And it was a great addition.
那么 杰克
So, Jack,
你的家人有什么圣诞传统吗?
does your family have any Christmas traditions?
没有那么多
None quite as extensive,
但是我们每年都玩有趣的游戏 圣诞鱼缸
uh, but we do play this fun game every year, Christmas Fishbowl.
-鱼缸? -这基本上就是一个猜字谜游戏
- Fishbowl? - It's basically like charades
但有一些额外的挑战
but with a few added challenges.
哦 你想教我们吗?
Oh, you wanna teach us?
好 我们来玩
Yeah, let's play!
我们来玩
Let's play it!
我们喜欢游戏
Yeah, we like games.
好的 当然
OK. Sure.
太棒了
Great!
好吧 鱼缸 我们有三个回合
All right. Fishbowl. We have three rounds.
第一轮就像一句口头禅
First round is like catchphrase.
第二轮就像哑谜
Second round is like charades,
第三轮 你只能用一个词
and the third round, you can only use one word
来描述这张纸上的内容
to describe what's on the piece of paper.
我们会在这三轮中
And we'll reuse all the same pieces of paper
重复使用相同的纸张
for all three rounds.
呃 玩几次就清楚了
Uh, we'll figure it out as we play.
我先来 好吗? 有计时器吗?
I'll go first, OK? Got the timer?
准备 开始
Ready and... go!
好的
OK.
嗯 我脾气暴躁一身绿
Um, all right. I'm mean and green.
鬼精灵
Grinch!
然后 这件事发生在我身体的某个特定部位
Yes, and now this happened to a specific part of my body.
嗯 心脏 心脏
Well, uh, heart, heart!
鬼精灵的小心脏在那天长了三倍大
The Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
对 对了
Yes, yeah!
这是我的
I already got one!
很好
Good one!
-嗯 -真不错
- Uhh. - Impressive.
好吧 我是圣诞老人的帮手
All right. I'm uh, Santa's helper.
-精灵 -是的
- An elf. - Yes, but I'm a recent thing
但是我是最近才出现在家庭里的
that families have in their home.
-嗯 架子上的小精灵 -是的
- Uh, Elf on a Shelf. - Yes!
-时间到 -干得好 爸爸
- Time. - Good work, Dad.
很好
Nice!
时间到 时间到
Time, time, time.
好吧
Well. All right.
吕克来
Luc's up.
好了 科米蛙
OK. Kermit.
哦 哦
Oh, oh.
口♥技♥ 圣诞颂歌♥
The Muppets, A Christmas Carol.
好的 好的
Yes! OK. All right.
很好 很好
Nice, nice!
哦
Ohh.
嘿 他作弊 他是怎么知道的?
Hey, he's cheating. How did he get that? Huh?
好吧 好吧 呃
OK, OK. Um...
呃 主动脉?
Uh, aortic?
什么?主动脉?
What? Aortic?
是的
Yeah.
主动脉?
Aortic?
还有15秒
15 seconds.
主动脉 我们还剩哪些?
Aortic. Which ones we have left?
10秒
10 seconds.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
知道了 鬼精灵的小心脏在那天长了两倍
Oh! And the Grinch's small heart grew two sizes that day!
哦 对了 对了
Oh, yes, yes!
我本来想说无名镇的
I was gonna say Whoville, but I thought you would think
但我以为你会觉得是辛迪露露
it was the Cindy Lulu thing from earlier.
不 这个线索超棒
No, that was a really good clue.
-是吗? -是的
- It was? - Yes!
好吧 好吧
OK. OK.
很好 很好 谢谢你教我们
Ah, good one, good one. Thank you for teaching us.
很好玩的游戏 杰克
A great game, Jack. Great game.
-真的很有趣 -很有趣
- That was real fun. - It was fun.
进来
Come in.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我只想说晚安
I just wanna say good night.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢你
Thanks for doing this.
我真的很感激
I really do appreciate it.
当然 约定归约定
Of course. A deal's a deal.
好的 晚安
OK. Good night.
我要跟你们讲
I'm about to tell ya
圣诞前的卡津之夜
the Cajun Night Before Christmas.
圣诞节前夜
"Twas the night before Christmas
整个屋子都布置得非常好 他们不让任何东西过去
and all through the house, they don't let things pass
连老鼠也不行
not even the mouse.
孩子们舒舒服服地躺在地板上
The children be nestled good snug on the floor
妈妈把一张纸从门缝里递了过去
and Momma passed a paper through a crack in the door
妈妈在壁炉里烤着火腿
their momma in the fireplace there roasted up the ham
搅着秋葵汤 烤着山药
stirred up the gumbo and made baked the yams..."
朱莉宝贝儿 我相信我们已经搞定了
Well, Jolie Bear, I believe we've got everything covered.
是的
Yeah.
你也去找点乐子吧?
Why don't you go get yourself some fun, too, huh?
杰克在哪儿?
Where's Jack?
-他和妈妈在一起 -嗯
- He's with Momma. - Mm-hmm.
你确定你不需要别的吗?
You sure you don't need anything else?
确定啊
Oh, I'm sure.
电影精选列表