是的
Yes.
看来你们是很认真的
Seems like you guys are pretty serious.
是吗?
It does?
你都把他带回家过圣诞了
You brought him home for Christmas.
是啊 当然
I mean, yes, of course.
我把他带回家
I brought him home.
这很漂亮
Oh, this is pretty.
好吧 听着 我真不敢相信你没告诉我你在和别人约会
OK, look, I can't believe that you didn't tell me
然后直接把杰克带回家了
that you were seeing someone, and then you bring Jack home.
你们是福斯特的好朋友
You guys are really good friends with Foster,
所以我 我不知道
so I just... I don't know.
好吧 亲爱的 我们只是想让你快乐
Well, honey, we just want you to be happy.
就这样
That's all.
我知道
I know.
看起来杰克让你很开心
And it seems like Jack makes you happy.
非常
Deliriously.
好吧 那么
All right, then.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
不要熬夜太晚
And don't stay up too late.
收尾工作
Finishing touches.
圣诞快乐 爸爸
And Merry Christmas, Dad!
早上好 小宝贝
Morning, peanut.
早上好
Good morning!
闻起来不错 爸爸 煎饼吗?
Smells good, Daddy. Pancakes?
-你知道的 -咖啡在壶里
- You know it. - Coffee in the pot.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要叫醒杰克吗?
Are you gonna wake up Jack?
哦 让他睡吧
Aw, let him sleep in.
他不会想错过早餐的
Well, he's not gonna want to miss breakfast.
-哦 -嘿
- Ooh! - Hey!
-什么? -去叫醒他
- What? - Go wake him up!
杰克?
Jack?
嘿
Hey.
你整晚都这么睡的?
Did you sleep like that all night?
是的 我想是的
Yeah. I guess I did.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
嗯?还好
Hmm? Yeah.
早上好 你好吗?
Good morning, by the way. How are you?
我很好 谢谢你
I'm good, thank you.
如果你感兴趣的话
We are all eating pancakes in the kitchen
我们都在厨房♥里吃煎饼
if you're interested.
除非你也对它们过敏
Unless, of course, you're allergic to those, too.
是无谷蛋白吗?
Are they gluten-free?
什么?
What?
不 它们就是普通的煎饼
No, they're normal pancakes.
你昨晚怎么什么都没说?
Why didn't you say anything last night?
你真的要无谷蛋白吗?
Are you seriously gluten-free?
嗯 不 我喜欢薄煎饼
Mm, no, I love pancakes.
你早上有点起床气是不是啊
You're kind of grouchy in the morning.
好了 杰克
There you go, Jack.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还想要一些吗 宝贝儿?
Do you want some more, peanut?
-还用问吗? -那才是我的女孩
- Do you even have to ask? - That's my girl.
亲爱的 你想什么时候去市场?
What time do you want to go to the market, honey?
我打算再过十分钟就走
I'm figuring to leave in about 10 minutes or so.
好吧
All right.
在那里见洛奇和福斯特
Gonna meet Rocky and Foster there.
你们两个想跟着一起去吗?
You two wanna tag along?
去见洛奇先生和福斯特吗?
Tag along with Mr. Rocky and Foster?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我需要孩子们帮我一个忙
Actually, I need the kids to do me a favor.
-你能吗? -是的 当然
- Can you? - Yeah, of course.
谢谢 小乔宝贝
Thanks, Jo Bear.
我在邮局等一个包裹
I have a package at the post office I'm expecting.
-你们能帮我拿一下吗? -是的 我们可以
- Can you pick it up for me? - Yeah, we can do that.
那你可以带杰克去城里看看
Yeah, then you could show Jack the town a little bit.
带他参观一下
Give him a little tour.
我等不及了 小乔宝贝
I can't wait, Jo Bear.
吃你的煎饼
Eat your pancakes.
街对面是城里最好的童装店
Across the street is the best po' boy shop in the city.
-这里是第15家古董店 -啊
- And over here is like the 15th antique store. - Ah.
然后就在这里是我最喜欢的咖啡店
And then right in here is my favorite coffee shop.
我不知道你是否喜欢薄荷拿铁
I don't know if you're into peppermint lattes,
但它们相当不错
but they are pretty good.
我需要你
Um, I'm gonna need you
用胳膊搂住我 拜托了
to put your arm around me, please.
-什么? -就这么做吧 表现随意点
- What? - Just do it. Be casual.
你在干什么? 住手
What are you doing? Stop!
那是什么?那叫随意吗?
What was that? That was casual?
对不起 我是即兴发挥
I'm sorry. I improvised.
好吧 下次即兴之前提醒女方一下
Well, warn a girl next time.
-也没关系 -嗯
- No, it's fine. - Hey, yeah.
那就是你想避开的人了?
I guess that's what you were trying to avoid.
嗯 是的
Uh-huh, yeah.
她很漂亮 对吧?
She's pretty, right?
是啊 但是她有没有
Yeah, but has she ever built a computer from scratch
用回收的材料从零开始造过电脑?
out of only recycled materials?
哦 等等
- Oh, hold on.
哦 不 司机要迟到了
Oh, no! Oh, the driver's gonna be late.
包裹大概还要一个小时才到
The package isn't gonna get here for like another hour.
我想我们可以去市场然后再回来
I guess we can go to the market and we come back.
好吧
Yeah.
要不 跟我来吧
You know what, come with me.
我真不敢相信你从小在这里长大
I can't believe you grew up with this in your backyard.
哦 是的 很神奇 对吧?
Oh, yeah. It's magical, right?
我过去常沿着这条小路跑步
I used to go running on this trail.
不错 不过我得承认
Yeah, it's nice, but I gotta admit
俄勒冈的雪比这更棒
I miss the snow back home in Oregon.
好吧 但是俄勒冈州有圣诞气息吗?
Yeah, but does Oregon have a Christmas smell?
嗯?
Hmm?
每年12月
Yeah, every year in December, the farmers, uh,
农民们收割后都会烧掉甘蔗
they burn the sugar cane after the harvest.
所以小灰粒从空中落下
So these little flecks of ash fall down from the sky
闻起来就像一堆很甜的篝火
and it smells like a really sweet campfire.
所以你闻到了
So you smell it,
就知道圣诞节就在眼前
and you know that Christmas is right around the corner.
这些灰真的是从天上掉下来的吗?
And ash literally falls from the sky?
是的 就像庞贝末日
Yeah, it's like Pompeii.
-哦 -怎么了?
- Oh! - What?
是鳄鱼吗?
Would that be a crocodile?
我们不在佛罗里达 所以不是
Um, we're not in Florida, so no.
没有鳄鱼
There are no crocodiles.
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
-好吧 -我们看一看
- Yeah. - Let's have a look.
不过可能是一只短吻鳄
I mean, it could be an alligator.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
真的
Pretty serious.
真搞笑
You're hilarious.
看看啊 他太可怕了!
Would you look at him? He's terrifying!
你没事吧?
You gonna be OK?
告诉你 要是我要讲这个故事的话
You know, when I tell people this story,
我会说我勇敢地
I'm going to say I bravely rescued you
把你从鳄鱼口中救了出来的
from a crocodile, right?
是一只短吻鳄
It's an alligator.
好了 等一下我们就可以走了
OK. Two seconds, and then we can leave.
好的
OK.
你好
Hello.
杰克 我的白马王子 怎么样了?
[Devon] Jack, my romantic man, how's it going?
很好 很好
Good, good.
太好了 你写多少了?
Wonderful! How far along are you?
电影精选列表