哦 在 不好意思
Yeah, oh. All right. Sorry.
我是说 你觉得我们今年
I mean, do you think we have a chance
有机会去打保龄球吗?
of maybe getting a bowl game this year or what?
是的 我 我不知道
Yeah. Yeah, I, I, I don't know.
嘿 你们对杰克了解多少?
Hey, what do you guys know about Jack?
他是娜奥米的哥哥
He's Naomi's brother.
我不知道 他是个作家
I don't know. He's a writer.
她说他们在纽约勾搭上了
She said they hooked up in New York.
哦 她说的?
Oh, she said that?
是的
[Luc] Yeah.
-好的 再见 -再见
- OK. Bye. - Bye.
嗨 你们好吗?
Hi guys. How are you?
对不起
Excuse me.
-嘿 乔乔 乔乔 -怎么?
- Hey, Jo-Jo. Jo-Jo. - What?
抱歉 丹
Uh, sorry, Dan.
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - OK.
嘿 各位
Hey, everybody.
你们想来首圣诞歌♥吗?
You guys wanna play a little Christmas song?
-好的 -好的 好的
- Yeah. - All right, all right.
怎么了?
What's up?
我一直在想你刚才说的话
I've been thinking a lot about what you said earlier.
关于我们
About us.
我觉得你错了
I think you're wrong.
我要你和我在一起
And I want you to stay here with me.
福斯特 别这样
Foster, come on.
一直都是你和我
It's always been you and me.
不 不是
No, it hasn't.
我要搬到纽约去
I'll move to New York.
我想我们应该给自己一个机会
I think we owe it to ourselves to give this another shot.
我是说 我们在一起很好
I mean, we're good together.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我最喜欢的茶是什么?
What's my favorite tea?
这是一个考验吗?
Is this a test?
不是 回答就行了
No, just answer the question.
好的 是 呃
All right. It's, uh...
是印度茶 对吧?
It's Chai. Right?
什么?
What?
不是印度茶
It's not Chai.
什么 是
What, it's...
我不记得你最喜欢的茶了
I don't remember your favorite tea
所以你就认为我们没有
and now you think we're not...
福斯特 你没有听我说
Foster, you don't listen to me.
你没有
You don't.
我现在和杰克在一起了
I'm with Jack now.
是啊 但你带杰克来
Yeah, but you only brought Jack here
-只是为了让我嫉妒 -是的 一开始是这样
- to make me jealous. - I did, at first.
但现在有所不同了
But, it's different.
听着 我知道你认为我们不适合对方
Look, I know you think we're not right for each other,
但我认为你错了
but I can't help but think that you're wrong about this.
很抱歉 但我真的觉得
I'm so sorry, but I really think
我和他之间有些特别的东西
I have something very special with him.
是啊 但你和杰克的关系是假的
Yeah, but you and Jack are in a fake relationship!
请进
Come in.
嗨 我能进来吗?
Hi. Can I come in?
是的 今晚真复杂
Yeah. Quite a car ride, huh?
谁说不是呢
You think?
我觉得自己很蠢 我很抱歉
I mean, I feel so stupid. I'm sorry.!
我不该跟福斯特说你的事
I shouldn't have said anything to Foster about you.
不 你没有什么可道歉的
No, you don't have anything to be sorry for.
不 现在我感觉超级不舒服
No, now, it's super uncomfortable.
是的
Yeah, it is.
我不想再回去了
I don't wanna go back out there.
我不知道怎么跟我的家人解释这件事
I mean, I don't know how to spin this with my family.
好吧 也许没什么好解释的
Well, [sighs], maybe there's nothing to spin.
我喜欢你 你也喜欢我 所以
I like you, and you like me, so...
这是什么?
What is this?
哦 只是一些工作上的东西
Oh, just some work stuff.
星空下跳舞
"Dance under the stars.
一起逃离危险 教一场游戏
Flee from danger together. Teach a game.
给她一朵花
Give her a flower.
在一个特别的地方初吻
First kiss in a special place."
我代写的一本书
Yeah, it's for this book that I'm ghostwriting.
这是这个角色应该做的一些事情
Just a lot of things the characters are supposed to do.
但是我们都做了
But we did all these things.
是的 但大部分都是巧合
Yeah, I mean, but most of that is just a coincidence.
不是
No.
不 那朵花不算是一个礼物
No, you didn't stumble on a flower.
你...特意给我做的 你是刻意让这些事发生的
You... made that for me. You made this happen.
好吧 我意识到这听起来很糟糕
OK, I'm realizing that this sounds bad,
但我 事情不是这个样子的
but I, it's not what it looks like.
这是...让她坠入爱河?
Is this... "make her fall in love"?
是的 但这个和你没关
Yeah, but that's not about you.
那是什么?
So what is it?
它就像一张清单
Is it just like a checklist that you're trying to get done
-你想在这里完成吗? -不
- while you're here? - No.
这就是你来这里的原因吗?
Is this why you came here?
我觉得很傻
[sighs] I feel really stupid.
为什么?不 为什么你觉得自己很傻?
Why? No, why do you feel stupid?
昨晚 这对我来说是真实的
Like last night, that was real to me.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, it was real to me, too.
不 省省吧 好吗?
No, just save it, all right?
朱莉 你能不能别这样?
Hey, Jolie, would you just slow down?
你应该呆在我妹妹家
You should stay at my sister's house.
明天有一趟航♥班♥
There's a flight out tomorrow.
嘿 朱莉
Hey, Jolie...
杰克 我不想和你说话
Oh, Jack, I don't want to talk.
乔 是我
Jo Bear, it's me.
嗨 宝贝 布瑞娜告诉我了
Hi, baby. Breonna told me what happened.
他们要带杰克到他们家过夜
They're gonna take Jack up to their house to stay the night.
妈妈 我真的很抱歉
Momma, I'm really sorry.
哦 别难过
Oh, don't be sorry.
不 我骗了你
No, I lied to you,
我毁了圣诞节 我只是
and I ruined Christmas, and I just...
我连我想的什么都不知道
I don't even know what I was thinking.
你没有毁了任何东西
[sighs] You didn't ruin anything,
你只是想要逃离这些戏剧一般的生活罢了
and you were thinking that you wanted to get away from all that drama.
有点适得其反了
That backfired a little bit.
是啊
Yeah, it kinda did, didn't it?
我想让你听听你妈妈的意见
I want you to listen to your momma.
我了解你 我知道你的心 朱莉
I know you. I know your heart, Jolie.
这是你必须要做的事
This was just somethin' you had to do.
你不必为任何事情感到抱歉
And you don't have to be sorry about anything.
我还以为我可以信任他
I thought I could trust him.
好像他看真的不一样
Like he seemed really different.
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question,
如果你们不是认真的
if this wasn't supposed to be anything serious,
你为什么会这么沮丧?
why are you so upset?
我不知道
I don't know.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
-要热巧克力吗? -嗯?
- Hot chocolate? - Hm?
哦 谢谢 爸爸
Oh, thanks, Daddy.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, sweetheart.
啊
Ah!
谢谢你过来 杰克
Thanks for comin' by, Jack.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
你没必要这么做
You didn't have to.
在你家附近生闷气
Well, sulkin' around your house
直到我的航♥班♥起飞
until my flight leaves
电影精选列表