听起来没什么意思
didn't sound especially productive.
好吧 如果有帮助的话
Well, if it helps,
我从没见过朱莉和你在一起时那么开心过
I've never seen Jolie so happy as she was with you.
是真的
True that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望我能更好地解释一下
I wish I could have explained myself better.
我 我放弃了我正在写的这本书
I, I quit this book that I'm working on.
我发誓这只是巧合 清单上的一些事情发生了而已
I swear that it was just a coincidence some of these things happened.
我相信你
I believe you.
你知道 如果你对她有感觉
And it's not so bad, you know,
那也没那么糟
if you have feelings for her.
不同意吗?
Don't you?
我需要让她知道
I need her to know.
我可能有个计划
I might have a plan,
但我需要你们的帮助
but I'm going to need you guys' help.
赴汤蹈火
Anything.
而且需要你的父母帮忙
Your parents, too.
嘿 妈妈?
Hey, Mom?
我们需要你的帮助
We're gonna need your help.
-嘘 -嘿
- Shh... - Hey!
大家都到哪儿去了?
Where is everybody?
亲爱的 我要你马上回到楼上
Sweetheart, I want you to go right back upstairs,
收拾收拾
get all cleaned up,
穿上那件非常漂亮的红色裙子
and put on that really pretty red dress.
你♥爸♥爸会带你
Your dad's gonna bring you.
是的
Yeah.
带我去哪?
Bring me where?
爸爸?
Dad?
去吧
Go!
爸爸 我们在这里做什么?
Daddy, what are we doing here?
乔乔
Jo-Jo.
你值得快乐
You deserve to be happy.
和一个真正爱你
To be with someone who truly loves you
珍惜你的人在一起
and cherishes you,
一个真正倾听你的声音的人
and... listens to you.
听他说完 好吗?
So, hear him out, OK?
听谁说完?
Hear who out?
来吧
Come on.
逃离危险
"Flee from danger.
那天我们真的没有必要躲避鳄鱼
So, we didn't really have to flee from an alligator that day,
但是听你说
but listening to you speak
你对家乡的热爱
about your passion for where you came from,
我就爱上了你的家
this is when I fell in love with your home."
教一种技能或游戏
"Teach a skill or game.
我和你们分享我的家庭传统
Sharing my family's traditions with yours,
看到养育你们 使你们成为今天这样的女人
and seeing the love and support from the people who raised you
的人们的爱和支持
and made you the woman you are today,
我爱上了你的家人
I fell in love with your family."
星空下跳舞
"Dance under the stars.
那天晚上 我把你抱在怀里
When I held you in my arms that night,
我知道我从没想过让你离开
I knew I never wanted to let you go."
送她一朵花 在特别的地方初吻
"Give her a flower, first kiss in a special place.
朱莉 我对你说的每句话都是真心的
Jolie, I meant everything I said to you.
如果从帕克·霍洛威尔的小说中
And if getting romantic advice from a Parker Hollowell novel
能得到浪漫的建议让我爱上你
led me to fall in love with you,
那我会一遍又一遍的做
well, I'd do it over and over again."
在充满激♥情♥的演讲中表达爱意
"Profess love in a passionate speech.
如果你允许的话
The last thing on my list I have left to do,
这是我单子上最后一件事了
if you'll let me.
要不是我妹妹起草了那份契约
I would have missed out a lot
我可能还会错过更多
if my sister hadn't drafted that contract.
我永远也不会经历一个
I never would have gotten to experience
这么特别而传统的圣诞节
a Guidry Christmas,
或者听你演奏小提琴
or hear you play the fiddle,
或者喝到这么辣的秋葵汤
or try gumbo so hot
甚至辣到让我在十分钟内忘记了自己的名字
that I actually forgot who I was for 10 minutes.
但最重要的是
But more than anything,
我就不会认识你了
I wouldn't have gotten to know you.
朱莉 你的一切都很美好
You're all the good things, Jolie.
我爱你 我知道你让我离开
And, I love you, and I know that you asked me to leave,
-但我 -杰克
- but I... - Jack.
我也爱你
I love you too.
嘿 听着 我昨天给我的经纪人打了电♥话♥
Hey, listen, I called my agent yesterday,
我不写那本书了
and I'm not writing that book.
哦 别这样 你必须写
Oh, stop it. You have to.
什么?
What?
你可以说是根据真实故事改编
You can say it was based on a true story.
来吧
Come on.
电影精选列表