但有点可爱
but it was kind of cute.
我肯定不记得了
I definitely don't remember it like that.
太浪漫了
Oh, that's pretty romantic.
那就是杰克 浪漫先生
That is Jack. Mr. Romance.
哦 来了
Oh, yes! Absolutely.
嘿 来吧 伙计们
Hey, come on, you guys!
来吧 大家伙们 一起跳舞吧
Come on, you all. Come dance with us.
跳舞
Dance!
妈妈
Mom!
来和我们跳舞吧
Come dance with us.
这是你的专属歌♥ 来吧
It's your song! Come on!
来吧
Come on!
去吧 去吧
Go, go!
好的
OK.
好的
OK...
告诉你一声 这是我最喜欢的一首歌♥
FYI, this is my favorite song.
这应该是我应该知道的事情
Feels like something I should know.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
泰勒·希尔顿的《当我看到你 我看到了家》
Tyler Hilton, "When I See You, I See Home."
他今年要在圣诞市场演出
He's actually playing the Christmas Market this year.
《当我看到你 我看到了家》
"When I See You, I See Home."
泰勒·希尔顿 记住了
Tyler Hilton. Got it.
很好
Good.
布伦娜 手♥机♥在身上吗?
Breonna, do you have your phone with you?
-嗯 -我们给他们拍张照片
- Yeah. Oh! - Let's take a picture of them.
这是他们的第一个圣诞节
This is their first Christmas.
妈妈 没必要啦
Mom, we're good.
好吧 你们两个 靠近点
All right, you two. Get in close.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
靠近点
Closer.
噢 看 有一个槲寄生
Oh, look, there's mistletoe.
哦
Oh!
现在 吻一个
Now you gotta kiss!
-是的 -来吧 亲亲
- Yeah. - Come on, kiss!
-干得好 -是的
- Good work. - Yep.
娜奥米 我觉得这行不通
Naomi, I just don't think it's gonna work.
哦 得了吧 还没那么糟
Oh, come on, it can't be that bad already.
我的家人想让我们接吻
My family just tried to make us kiss!
那你怎么办的?
What did you do?
假装呗
Well, I faked it.
宝贝 是朱莉吗?
Baby, is that Jolie?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 朱莉 还好吗?
Hey, Jolie. How you doin'?
啊
Ugh!
显然 她要假装亲我哥哥
Apparently, she's fake-kissing my brother.
嘘
Shush!
你知道吗 我都不想知道
You know what, I don't even wanna ask about it.
好吧 除此之外 还好吗?
OK, other than that, how's it going?
你是问在福斯特和新女友
Well, before or after
出现之前还是之后?
Foster showed up with his girlfriend?
呃 就知道
Ugh, he would.
对吧?
I know, right?
他说他们没有意识到
He claimed that they didn't realize
我要回家还是什么蠢事
I was gonna be home or something dumb.
宝贝 出租车来了 我们走吧
Baby, the cab's here. Let's go.
好的 对不起 朱莉 我得走了
All right. I'm sorry, Jolie, I gotta go.
出租车来接我们去机场
The cab's here to take us to the airport.
好的 我也得走了
OK. Yeah, I gotta go, too.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
是娜奥米
It's Naomi.
哦
Ah.
那么
So?
-你和杰克? -嗯
- You and Jack? - Mm-hmm.
他是娜奥米的哥哥
It's a little bit surprising
这有点让人吃惊
being that he's Naomi's brother and all.
是的 我想也是
Yeah. I mean, I guess so.
把杰克带到这里来
And bringing Jack here
和福斯特把他的女朋友带回家没有任何关系吗?
has nothing to do with Foster bringing his girlfriend home?
不 没关系
No, it doesn't.
我是说 福斯特随便带他想带的人来都无所谓
I mean, Foster can bring anybody he likes.
我不在乎
I don't care.
有些人可能会觉得有点快
Some people might think it's a little soon.
对 但这并不影响你
Right. But it doesn't bother you.
嗯 不 一点也不
Mm-mmm. No, not a bit.
如果你有一点受伤 这很正常
It's OK if you're still a little hurt.
这不是问题所在
That's not what this is about.
我带杰克是因为我喜欢杰克
I brought Jack 'cause I like Jack.
-好的 我相信你 -好的 很好
- OK, I believe you. - OK. Good.
但要知道我是站在你这边的
But just know I'm on your side.
没有什么边不边的
There's no side!
我是你姐姐 我永远支持你
Yeah, but I'm your sister. I'm always on your side.
别这样 布里
Come on, Bri...
好吧
OK.
我要带孩子回家了
Well, I better get the kiddo and head home.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我很高兴你回来了 我想你
I'm happy you're here. I miss you.
-再见 -晚安
- Bye. - Good night!
我跟你妹妹谈我们的小安排
Ugh, Breonna caught me talking to your sister
被布洛娜撞见了
about our little arrangement.
你认为她看穿我们了吗?
Do you think she's on to us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们不能再犯这样的错误了
We can't afford anymore slip-ups though,
我们能把我们的故事讲清楚吗?
so, can we just get our stories straight?
如果这个事暴露了 我还能得到我的网站吗?
If this thing goes south, do I still get my website?
关注重点
Focus.
你还有什么过敏症要告诉我吗?
You got anymore allergies I need to know about?
没有 你呢?
None. You?
没有 我不过敏
Nope, no allergies.
我应该知道你是做什么的
I should probably know what you do for a living.
跟网站有关的什么职业?
Uh, something with websites.
我在布拉沃索媒体工作
I work for Bravoso Media.
我是一个UX设计师
I'm a UX designer.
是的 网站
So yes, websites.
网站 好
Websites. Let's go with that.
你最喜欢的自己的作品是啥?
What's your favorite thing you've ever written?
可能是我发表的第一篇论文
Probably the first essay I've had published.
发到了一本很小的文学杂♥志♥上
It was just in a small literary magazine,
但我真的很自豪
but I was really proud of it.
你最喜欢的餐厅是什么?
What's your favorite restaurant?
吉拉尔
Girard's.
假约会里那个吉拉尔?
Girard's from the fake date?
是的 假约会
Yes, Girard's from the fake date.
你怎么知道乌龙茶是我的最爱呢?
So, how did you know that oolong tea was my favorite?
因为你在娜奥米的彩排晚宴上这么说过
'Cause you said so at Naomi's rehearsal dinner.
吃完饭 大家都在喝咖啡
It was after the meal, and everyone was getting coffee,
你问服务员他们有没有茶
and you asked the waiter if they had tea,
你那时真的很兴奋
and you got really excited
因为他们有你最喜欢的乌龙茶
because they had your favorite, oolong.
你能记得这个有点奇怪
It's a little bit weird that you know that.
这不奇怪
It's not weird.
也许我们能挺过这个圣诞节
Well, maybe we'll survive this Christmas after all.
需要帮忙吗?
Need any help?
谢谢
Thanks.
我在楼下跟你男朋友说话
I was downstairs talking to your boyfriend.!
我的男朋友?
My boyfriend?
-杰克 -哦 对 对
- Jack. - Oh, right. Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
他看起来像个不错的男人
Anyway, he seems like a really nice man.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
也很帅
Handsome, too.
电影精选列表