这一定是杰克了
This must be Jack.
嗨
Hi.
一个有趣的惊喜
A fun surprise.
你听到了吗?我是一个有趣的惊喜
Did you hear that? I'm a fun surprise.
我从来没用过有趣这个词
I never used the word fun.
朱莉阿姨
Aunt Jolie!
亲爱的 你这么大了
What's up, honey? You're so big!
这是朱莉的妹妹布鲁娜
And this is Jolie's sister Breonna.
嗨
Hi.
所以
So you're the secret boyfriend
你是我们从没听说过的秘密男友
we've heard absolutely nothin' about.
布里 嗨
Bri... Hi.
吕克
Luc.
杰克 很高兴见到你
Jack. It's good to meet you.
好了 听着 你们先安顿下来
Well, listen now, why don't you guys go settle in a bit,
一会儿见 好吗?
and we'll see you after a while. OK?
好的
Yeah.
呃 杰克 呃 你的房♥间这
Uh, Jack, uh, you're in here.
很好
Great.
圣诞节前一晚
"Twas the night before Christmas,
屋子里什么也没有
- and all through the house
连一只老鼠也没有
did not a thing pass, not even a mouse.
孩子们都在用鼻子...
The children were nuzzled..."
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨 亲爱的
- Hi, Momma. - Hi, sweetie.
哇 这些很漂亮
Hmm, wow. These are beautiful.
噢 开始阿谀奉承了呢
Oh! Flattery'll get you everywhere, Jack.
妈妈在圣诞市场有个摊位
Mom's got a booth at the Christmas Market.
华丽的诺尔艾
Ornate Noel.
是的 想不有名气都难
Yes, that's me. Practically famous.
是吗?她和梅瑞狄斯小姐一起经营
Practically? She runs it with Miss Meredith.
每年都能售罄
They sell out every year.
谁是梅瑞狄斯小姐?
Who's Miss Meredith?
梅瑞狄斯·布鲁萨德 那是福斯特的妈妈
Uh, Meredith Broussard. That is Foster's mom.
洛奇先生的妻子
So, Mr. Rocky's wife.
是的
Yeah.
关于福斯特就说这么多
Enough about Foster.
杰克 告诉我们你们俩是怎么走到一起的
So, Jack, tell us how you two got together.
朱莉都没提到过
Jolie sort of sprung this on us.
哦 好吧 那是因为
Oh, yeah. That's just 'cause,
你知道 这是新男朋友
you know, it was really new.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
所以我想低调一点
So I just wanted to keep it quiet.
是的 很新
Yeah. Real new.
是啊
- Yeah.
我去开
I'll get that.
请坐 杰克
Have a seat, Jack.
-咖啡? -好的 女士
- Coffee? - Yes, ma'am.
-福斯特 -嘿
- Foster! - Hey!
嗨
Hi.
进来
Come in.
谢谢 呃
Thanks. Uh...
哦 哇 看起来棒极了
Oh, wow, it looks great.
我以为你明天才会回来
Um, I didn't think you were gonna be home until tomorrow.
哦
Oh!
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hi.
-这是艾米 -很高兴见到你
- This is Amy. - It's nice to meet you.
是的 我也是
Yeah, you too.
我没听清你的名字
I don't think I caught your name.
朱莉
It's Jolie.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
你知道 我只是来这里
You know, I'm just here
给市场摊位送点东西
to drop off some stuff for the market.
好吧 哦 来吧来吧
Cool! Oh, yeah. Come on through.
开始表演
Just go with it.
帕雨
Parrain!
马克西姆里奥
Maximillio!
她刚才叫他什么?
What did she just call him?
帕雨 意思就是教父
Parrain. That means godfather.
嘿
Hey!
哦 我喜欢你的衣服
Oh, I like your dress!
哦 嘿 伙计 我是福斯特
Oh, hey, man. I'm uh, Foster.
嘿 我是杰克
Hey. Jack.
我想和你握手 但她坐在我的手上
I'd shake your hand, but she's sitting on mine.
什么?哦 对不起
What? Oh, I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 蒂姆先生 -福斯特
- Hey, Mr. Tim! - Foster!
如果你想看的话
I got those signs and banners from the printer's,
我从印刷商那里搞来了那些标语和横幅
if you want to take a look at them.
哦 那太棒了
Oh, that's perfect. Perfect!
我们明天一大早就安排好
We're gonna set them up first thing tomorrow.
吕克 过来帮我把它们装到卡车上
Hey Luc, come help me load them into the truck.
哦 蒂姆 如果你愿意我帮你
Oh, I'd give you a hand if you'd like, Tim.
不用了 杰克 我们就可以了
Uh, no thanks, Jack. We're good.
呃 杰克 呃 我们真的不太了解你
So, uh, Jack, uh... we really don't know much about you.
-你是做什么工作的? -我是个作家
- What do you do for a living? - I'm a writer.
作家?很有趣
A writer. That's interesting.
-你写什么? -小说吧
- What do you write? - Usually novels.
大多是惊悚小说
Mostly thrillers.
真的吗? 哦我的意思 一般是
Really? I mean, yeah, usually.
是谁先追的谁?
So, who asked who out?
我
I did.
我是说 你追我也追...
I mean, you did, but I did also.
同一时间?
At the same time?
没有 事实上 我们都发过短♥信♥
Well, no. Actually, we had both texted,
我们互相有好感
I mean, that we were interested,
然后她联♥系♥上了我
and then she made the connection.
我们是同时联♥系♥上的
So yeah, we were connected simultaneously.
我知道了 我知道了
I see... I think.
真甜蜜啊
Well, that's a sweet story.
-嗯 -是啊
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah.
你们第一次约会做了什么
So, what did you do on your first date?
我们出去了
We went out.
是的
Yep.
我从她的公♥寓♥接她
I picked her up from her apartment,
然后我们走到中♥央♥公园
and uh, we walked to Central Park.
从她的公♥寓♥?
From her apartment?
不 呃 他忘了我们是乘地铁去的
No, uh, he's just forgetting that we rode the subway uptown.
-是啊 -然后我们走路的
- Yeah. - Then we walked.
是啊
Obviously, yeah.
下了地铁 我们穿过中♥央♥公园
Once we got off the subway, we walked through Central Park
到一家叫吉拉德的小餐馆
to this great little restaurant called Girard's.
我吃了鸡肉 他吃了鲑鱼
Yeah. I had the chicken and he had the salmon.
我把小龙虾煮熟的时候
When I brought up the crawfish boil,
你说他对海鲜过敏
you said that he had a seafood allergy.
是的 我过敏
Yep, I do.
-我说的是鲑鱼吗? -你说了
- Did I say salmon? - You did.
噢
Oh!
我是说他吃了牛排
I meant to say he had the steak.
不管怎样 晚饭后
Anyways, after dinner,
我们沿着第五大道走到我最喜欢的小爵士酒吧
we walked up Fifth Avenue to my favorite little jazz spot
在那里玩了几个小时
and we hung out there for a couple hours
然后喝了几杯乌龙茶
and then grabbed a couple of oolong teas
在城里闲逛 聊天
and wandered around the city and talked.
乌龙茶是我的最爱
Oolong's my favorite.
我知道
I know.
然后 我喜欢讲这部分
And then, I love to tell this part,
但她不喜欢 就是
but she doesn't like it, uh,
她承认她读过我写过的所有东西
she admitted that she had read everything I'd ever written,
-一个超级粉丝 -好吧
- and was like a huge fan. - Well...
这几乎有点太过分了
It was almost a little bit too much, you know,
电影精选列表