真的很简单
or add more glowing reviews, it's really simple.
我教你
I'll show you how.
朱莉 这太不可思议了
Jolie, this is incredible.
好了 现在
Well, now...
正式上线了
It's live.
-真的吗? -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm!
嘿 我要去跑步 你想去吗?
Hey, I'm going to go for a run. You wanna go?
不 不 我不想出去跑步
No. No, I don't wanna go for a run.
我有些文章要写
I've actually got some writing to do.
好吧 玩得开心
OK. Have fun.
好的
All right.
我只是觉得你一直在骗我
I just feel like you were lying to me the whole time.
不 我没有骗你 这根本不是真的
No, I wasn't lying. It's not true at all.
我想你的父母讨厌我
[Amy] I think your parents hate me.
-他们没有 -他们讨厌我
- They don't. - They hate me!
不 听着 你不用走 艾米
No! Just look, you don't have to leave, Amy.
你可以留下来 好吗?
You can stay. OK?
你要去哪里?
Where you gonna go?
你要回家吗?别
You gonna go home? Don't.
听着 艾米 艾米 我很抱歉
Look, Amy... Amy... I'm sorry.
听着 听我说
Look, just, listen to me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey. You OK?
怎么了?
What happened?
我们
We uh...
我们分手了 她不想留下来
We broke up, and she didn't wanna stay.
哦 福斯特 我真的很抱歉 那个
Oh, Foster, I'm really sorry. That's...
不 不 没关系 我是说
No, no. It's OK. I mean...
我不知道我在想什么把她带到这里来
I don't know what I was thinkin' bringin' her here.
我们只约会了一段时间
I... we'd only been dating for a little while,
我只是
and I just...
我不想在圣诞节独自一人
I didn't wanna be alone on Christmas.
我真的很想你 乔乔
I've really missed you, Jo-Jo,
我把艾米带到这里来分散注意力 还有
and I brought Amy here as a distraction, and...
现在你和杰克在一起了
And now you're with, with Jack.
好吧 我 坦白说
Well, I'm... full disclosure,
我带杰克来这里也是出于同样的原因
I brought Jack here for the same reason.
什么?
What?
是啊 我是说 我本来不打算带任何人来的
Yeah, I mean, I wasn't gonna bring anybody
直到我发现你是
until I found out that you were.
真的吗?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我现在没和艾米在一起了
I mean, I'm, I'm not with Amy
你也没和杰克在一起 我是说 应该是
and you're not really with Jack. I mean, it should be...
不 不 不
No, no, no.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
我是说 你知道我们在一起行不通 福斯特
I mean, you know we're not good together, Foster.
你说得对
You're right.
关于艾米 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about Amy.
我很抱歉让你带杰克来
Hey, I'm really sorry I made you bring Jack.
别这样
Don't be.
我的意思是 也许事情这样发展也是上天注定呢 对吧?
I mean, maybe things turned out this way for a reason, right?
是的
Yeah.
一会见
I'll see you later.
-是的 -规矩点
- Yeah. - Behave yourself.
哦 难说
Oh, no promises.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
嘿 刚跑完步回来?
Hey. Just come back from a run?
没错 你在做什么?住手
Yes, sir. What you doin'? Stop it.
别弯腰 我来帮你
Don't bend over. Let me help you.
当然
Well, sure, darlin'.
宝贝 我非常喜欢你回家过圣诞节
I do love havin' you home for Christmas, peanut.
我喜欢和你呆在家里
Well, I love bein' home with you.
你知道 呃 你妈妈和我都为你感到骄傲
You know, uh, your mom and I are very proud of you.
亲爱的 你现在状态很好
Honey, you're in a good place.
我能看到
I can see that,
你脸上的光彩和你心中的满足
and the shine on your face and contentment in your heart.
每个父母都渴望这样
Every parent longs for that.
你的小脑瓜可以给你带来很多成功
That brain of yours can bring you a lot of success
和令人印象深刻的成就
and impressive accomplishments,
但是 你拥有的那颗心是你最大的天赋
but, it's that heart you got that's your greatest gift.
哦 谢谢你 爸爸
Well, thanks, Dad.
你从你妈妈那里继承的
Ah, you get it from your momma.
是啊 也从你那里继承了一点
Yeah, I get it from you, too.
喂?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
嗨 为什么我们要说的这么小声
Hi. Why are we whispering?
我躲起来了
I'm hiding out.
如果马丁的姨妈找到我
If Martin's Aunt Barb finds me, she's gonna put me on the yams
她会逼我喝山药然后痛斥我为什么我们还没有孩子
then berate me for why we don't have children yet.
好吧 但我为什么小声说话?
OK, but why am I whispering?
我没有说你需要小声说话
I didn't say you needed to whisper.
只是你自己开始小声说话
You just started whispering.
哦 好吧 圣诞快乐
Oh, OK. Hey. Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -娜奥米
- Merry Christmas. - Naomi?
听着 我不能说太久
Listen, I can't talk long.
我只是想知道最新情况
I'm just calling for some updates.
-给我详细的情况 -娜奥米?
- Give me the full details. - Naomi?
耶 耶 圣诞节市场真的很好
Yeah, yeah. The Christmas Market was really good.
你弟弟舞跳得很好
Uh, your brother is a pretty incredible dancer.
福斯特还是那个样子
And Foster is Foster.
发生了什么事吗?
Did something happen?
哦 他和他的女朋友分手了
Oh, he broke up with his girlfriend.
-哦 不可能 -是的 真分了
- Oh, no way! - Yes, way.
这肯定和我预期的不一样
It has definitely been different than I expected.
怎么会这样呢?
How so?
好吧 你会不会觉得奇怪呢?
Well, would you be, like, weirded-out at all
如果你的兄弟和我
if your brother and I...
怎么?
Yeah?
可能不仅仅是朋友?
Were maybe more than friends?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
宝贝 你在这啊
Baby, there you go.
我到处找你
I've been lookin' for you everywhere.
娜奥米?
Naomi?
闭嘴 马丁刚找到我了
Shoot! Martin just found me.
听着 宝贝 我需要支援
Listen, baby, I need backup.
我的父母 他们又在骚扰我要孩子了
My parents, they're harassing me about having babies again.
听着 我得挂了
Listen, I gotta go.
好吧 我爱你俩
Okay. Well, I love you two.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 我想要听完整的细节
Merry Christmas, and I want full details.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
不 不要太完整 因为是我的哥哥
Not full details, because it's my brother.
-什么? -我的天啊
- What? - My God!
你和我哥哥在一起了
You're with my brother!
好的 再见 娜奥米
OK. Bye, Naomi.
我是德文 请留言
This is Devon. Leave a message.
嘿 德文 我是杰克
Hey, Devon, it's Jack.
听着 我不能帮你写这本书了
Uh, listen, I'm not going to be able to write this book for you.
事情已经变得有点复杂了
Things have gotten kind of complicated,
我感觉不太一样了
and it um, just doesn't feel right anymore.
好吧?
All right?
假期过后 我会再与你联络
I will talk to you after the holidays.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
哇
Wow!
你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jack.
来吧
Come on.
福斯特?
[Luc] Foster?
福斯特
Foster!
电影精选列表