但我认为也许只是可能-
but I think that maybe just may-
哦,我的上帝,你不可能是认真的。
Oh my god, you cannot be serious.
这是关于我们周二的谈话,不是吗?
This is about our conversation on Tuesday, isn't it?
-你完全让我失望了。 -这是怎么回事?
-You completely shut me down. -What's going on?
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened?
结果是阿莫斯提出了荒谬的反对意见。
What happened was that Amos made a ridiculous objection.
——这并不荒谬! -这是多么荒谬,
-It was not ridiculous! -How absurd it was,
-我说不,再说一次。 -不,不,不,不,不。
-I said no, one more time. -No, no, no, no, no.
你积极地拒绝了这个想法。
You rejected the notion aggressively.
这就是你否决的真正原因?
And that's really why you vetoed?
我只是说我们应该问问她对此有何感想。
I only said we should ask her how she feels about it.
谁,谢丽?
Who, Cherry?
阿莫斯,我要你仔细听我说,好吗?
Amos, I want you to listen very carefully to me, okay?
这是一个非讨论。
This is a non-discussion.
谢丽已经确认
Cherry's already confirmed
并量化了这一决定的优势。
and quantified the advantages of this decision.
但你知道我说的不是这个!
But you know that's not what I'm talking about!
你认为你在谈论的是同意,
What you think you're talking about is consent,
这不适用于此处。
which doesn't apply here.
我想知道你为什么这么想!
And I want to know why you think that!
我们要进入多少次
How many times do we have to get into
机器人法则或道登-哈姆理论,
the laws of robotics or Dowden-Hamm theory,
或者追? AI 一直追溯到克里特岛的塔洛斯,
or trace AI all the way back Talos of Crete,
-她现在不一样了! -不,听我说,阿莫斯。
-She's different now! -No, listen to me, Amos.
谢丽不是人类。
Cherry isn't human.
这怎么还是争执?
How is this still a dispute?
-不应该的。 -看,她进化了。
-It shouldn't be. -Look, she's evolved.
它模糊了界限。
It's blurred the line.
代码就是代码,这里没有改变。
Code is code and that has not changed here.
好的,不在这里的行在哪里?
Okay, so where's the line of not here?
你是什么人,你在说什么?
What are you, what are you talking about?
没有线,阿莫斯。
There is no line, Amos.
是的,有知觉,加雷特!
Yes, there is, sentience, Gareth!
感觉不合格
Sentience does not qualify
她可以或应该自己做决定。
that she can or should make her own decisions.
你不会让婴儿
You wouldn't let an infant
自己做决定,你愿意吗?
make their own decisions, would you?
谢丽快 20 岁了。
Cherry's almost 20.
如果她是人类,她会是一个成年人。
If she were human, she'd be an adult.
但从情感上讲,她甚至还没有胎儿。
But emotionally speaking, she's barely even fetal.
没有感觉,不需要同意。
No feeling, no need for consent.
但我认为你低估了她。
But I think you underestimate her.
我,对不起?
I, excuse me?
我在,你知道吗,阿莫斯?
I under, you know what, Amos?
对不起,你开♥发♥了
I'm sorry that you've developed
某种情感联♥系♥
some sort of emotional connection
用我的电脑程序,
with my computer program,
但如果它会分散你的注意力
but if it's going to distract you
从一项非常重要的拯救儿童的使命出发,
from a very important mission to save children,
那么也许是时候重新分♥析♥这些情绪了。
then maybe it's time you're reanalyze those emotions.
伙计们,这都是浪费时间。
Guys, this is all a waste of time.
告诉我一些事情,加雷斯。
Tell me something, Gareth.
你是否把每个人都看作机器人,
Do you see everyone as robots,
重新分♥析♥数据和模拟面部表情?
reanalyzing data and simulating facial expressions?
因为我开始思考
'Cause I'm starting to think
这个房♥间里的我们四个人,
that of the four of us in this room,
你是唯一一个看起来不像人类的人。
you are the only one who doesn't appear human.
-足够的! -你为什么不问问她?
-Enough! -Why won't you just ask her?
是因为你害怕她会拒绝吗?
Is it because you're scared she'll say no?
谢丽,请关机。
Cherry, shut down, please.
迪娜说得对,这是浪费时间。
Deena's right, this is a waste of time.
你怎么能不明白这有多重要?
How can you not understand how important this is?
-我跟你吵完了。 -那么我的投票成立。
-I'm done arguing with you. -Then my vote stands.
蒂娜?
Deena?
去吧,迪娜,代替我。
Go ahead, Deena, replace me.
更换 谢丽 团队中唯一的其他董事会成员。
Replace the only other board member on the Cherry team.
哦,好吧,你知道吗? 我刚刚决定
Oh, well, you know what? I just decided that
你离开了 谢丽 团队。
you're off the Cherry team.
大家他妈的坐下。
Everybody sit the fuck down.
你们知道吗
Did either of you know
我不得不站在国会面前
that I've had to stand in front of Congress
并解释为什么儿童应该享有权利?
and explain why children should have rights?
听起来他妈的很疯狂,对吧?
It sounds fucking insane, right?
我记得我一直在想,
I remember the whole time thinking,
我必须解释这个狗屎?
I have to explain this shit?
现在看来不费吹灰之力
It seems like a no-brainer now,
但它不是那么多世纪前
but it wasn't that many centuries ago
孩子没有权利。
that children had no rights.
所以,哈尔拥有所有人中的我,
So, Hal has me of all people,
站在那里解释为什么
stand up there and explain why
孩子们应该得到基本的身体保护,
kids deserve basic physical protection,
与父母双方交往的权利,
the right to associate with both parents,
免于虐待,yada yada。
freedom from abuse, yada yada.
但我也必须澄清
But then I also have to clarify
孩子没有自主♥权♥
that children don't have the autonomy
自己做决定。
to make decisions on their own.
这个责任落在照顾者身上
That responsibility falls upon the caregiver
或法定成年监护人。
or legal adult guardian.
所以一方面你有美国立法机关,
So on one side you have the US legislature,
它甚至还没有批准 CRC。
it still hasn't even ratified the CRC.
另一方面,法国马♥克♥思♥主义者说
Then on the other side, you have French Marxists who say
缺乏孩子的自主♥权♥
that the lack of child autonomy
增加他们的脆弱性
increases their vulnerability
并使他们更容易受到虐待。
and makes them even more susceptible to abuse.
我通常不同意马♥克♥思♥主义者,
I don't typically agree with Marxists,
但确实发生了很多虐待
but a lot of abuse does happen
系统地从照顾者那里。
systemically from the caregiver.
另一方面,
On the other other hand,
你的额叶甚至没有完全连接
your frontal lobes aren't even fully hooked up
直到你二十多岁。
until your twenties.
即使是我们自以为很了解的事情,
Even the things we think we know well,
我们并不像我们想像的那么了解。
we don't know as well as we think.
15年来,
For 15 years,
我们三个一直是负责任的父母
the three of us have been the responsible parents
的计算机程序。
of a computer program.
即使她更适合 克里格
And even though she is more equatable to a Keurig
比人类,
than a human being,
我们到底怎么称呼自己
how the hell can we call ourselves
人道主义努力的先驱
pioneers of humanitarian efforts
如果我们太尴尬无法确定
if we're too embarrassed to make sure
克里格 可以煮我们的劣质咖啡吗?
the Keurig is okay with making our shitty coffee?
也许不需要征求 谢丽 的许可
Maybe asking Cherry for permission isn't necessary
以她目前的一般智力水平,
at her current level of general intelligence,
但总有一天她会超越我们。
but one day she's gonna surpass us.
有一天机器人会站起来
One day a robot's gonna stand
在喷气背包大会前。
in front of a jet pack Congress.
一切都是镀铬的。
Everything's chrome.
佛罗里达在水下。
Florida is underwater.
机器人会想知道为什么
A robot's gonna wonder why
他们必须解释权利对人工智能的重要性。
they have to explain the importance of rights for AI.
我想是因为我们处于独特的位置
I think because we're in the unique position
革新机器人技术
of revolutionizing robotics
为了保护儿童
for the purpose of safeguarding children
谁被剥夺了同意,
who have been deprived of consent,
这可能是个好习惯
it might be a good habit
也开始征求机器人的同意。
to start asking the robot for his consent as well.
永远不要再这样做了。
Don't ever do that again.
做什么?
Do what?
期待我解雇某人
Expect me to fire someone
因为他们挑战了你的自我。
because they challenged your ego.
电影精选列表