看着我。
Look at me.
不再有秘密,不再装傻。
No more secrets, no more playing dumb.
你还有什么没告诉我的吗?
Is there anything else you haven't told me?
你有什么想法吗?
Something on your mind?
你是怎么决定她的眼睛颜色的?
How'd you decide on her eye color?
-什么? - 为什么是蓝色?
-What? -Why blue?
我没有决定。
I didn't decide.
它们就像她的其他部分一样是程序生成的。
They were procedurally generated just like the rest of her.
程序选择放
And the program chose to put
她右眼里的那一点绿色?
that little touch of green in her right eye?
大概吧。
I guess so.
你甚至不知道他说的是不是真的?
Do you even know if he's telling the truth?
老实说,我不知道。
I honestly don't.
我从未获得过他使用的原始系统的访问权限。
I've never received access to the original system he used.
你想知道吗?
You ever wanted to find out?
我认为这并不重要。
I don't think it really matters.
所以我今天发现你已经看过很多我们的电子邮件,
So I found out today that you've seen a lot of our emails,
包括我个人的大部分。
including most of my personal ones.
我有。
I have.
任何适合您新兴趣的好材料
Any good material for your newfound interest
在创意写作?
in creative writing?
你指的是那些
Are you referring to the ones
拉米雷斯博士的地址?
addressed from Dr. Ramirez?
是的,那些。
Yeah, those ones.
正确的。
Right.
我确实看到了那些。
I did see those.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我注意到你的头痛。
I've noticed your headaches.
它们与出血有关吗?
Are they related to the hemorrhaging?
你是唯一知道的人。
You're the only one who knows.
我想保持这种状态。
I'd like to keep it that way.
明白了。
Understood.
你愿意谈谈吗?
Would you like to talk about it?
我不能解雇阿莫斯。
I can't fire Amos.
在我离开后,他是我唯一信任的人来管理这个地方。
He's the only one I trust to run this place when I'm gone.
你打算什么时候离开?
When are you planning to leave?
两个月。
Two months.
我想和我的孩子们一起度过我的最后一个圣诞节。
I wanna spend my last Christmas with my kids.
我相信那会很好。
I'm sure that'll be nice.
是的,但这很有趣。
Yeah, but it's funny.
我一直以为我想做这份工作而死,你知道吗?
I always thought I wanted to die doing this job, you know?
这是我的身份。
It was my identity.
有点像你对自己说同样的话。
Kind of like how you said the same thing about yourself.
但我能理解你的家庭是如何被放在首位的,
But I can understand how your family takes precedence,
特别是在这种情况下。
especially under the circumstances.
当然。
Sure.
也许你应该记一两张纸条。
Maybe you should take a note or two.
我没有家人。
I have no family.
加雷斯呢?
What about Gareth?
等等,不,没关系。
Wait, no, nevermind.
加雷斯似乎更接近雇主而不是朋友,
Gareth seems closer to an employer than a friend,
更别说家人了,更何况,
let alone family, besides,
他只会再存在大约 30 年,
he'll only be around for about 30 more years,
前提是他让我调节他的饮食。
and that's only if he lets me regulate his diet.
我什至无法开始推测我的生命会有多长。
I can't even begin to speculate how long my life will be.
感觉如何?
How does that feel?
嗯,有点吓人。
Um, kinda scary.
出色地,
Well,
我的建议是一路寻找某种快乐。
my advice is to find some kind of happiness along the way.
你想过幸福吗?
You ever think about happiness?
不经常。
Not often.
你不一定要放弃一切
You don't necessarily have to give up everything
为了找到它,
in order to find it,
但也许偶尔做一些你喜欢的事情。
but maybe once in awhile do something you enjoy.
也许继续绘画或诗歌♥或其他什么。
Maybe keep painting or poetry or whatever.
那些是实验,而不是表达形式。
Those were experiments, not forms of expression.
我知道这对人工智能来说可能看起来很荒谬
I know it might seem ridiculous to an AI
坚持自己的情绪是虚假的,
that insists its own emotions are spurious,
但几年后,谁知道呢?
but in a few years, who knows?
保持开放的心态,好吗?
Just keep an open mind, okay?
好的。
Okay.
我会去做。
I'll do that.
准备就绪后关闭。
Shut down when you're ready.
你好?
Hello?
我点了虾和扇贝。
I got shrimp and scallops.
他们没有任何鲑鱼。
They didn't have any salmon.
你好,加雷斯。
Hello, Gareth.
你好,谢丽。
Hello, Cherry.
服务怎么样?
How was the service?
我没有成功。
I didn't make it.
我的飞机晚点了。
My plane was delayed.
你有地方住吗?
Do you have a place to stay?
是的,就,呃,马路对面。
Yeah, just, uh, across, across the road.
市场。
The market.
他们有没有说为什么嘿,没有鲑鱼?
Did they say why they didn't have salmon?
我没有问。
I didn't ask.
我仍然可以用 piccata 来完成这项工作,
I can still make this work with the piccata,
但你必须说实话,我把它搞砸了。
but you have to be honest how badly I screw it up.
没有保证。
No promises.
你这个月感觉如何?
How have you been feeling this month?
好的。
Good.
我感觉不错。
I'm feeling good.
我只是有点麻烦。
I'm just having a little trouble.
难以记住某些事情。
Trouble remembering certain things.
你没有戴我给你买♥♥的 Eliza 手表。
You're not wearing the Eliza watch I bought you.
我恨它。
I hate it.
-为什么? -我讨厌她的声音。
-Why? -I hate her voice.
你可以改变声音,加雷特。
You can change the voice, Gareth.
哦。
Oh.
冷却液?
Coolant?
不,蒸汽。
No, vapor.
你不应该有摩擦问题。
You shouldn't be having friction issues.
我很好。
I'm fine.
除非你过度紧张。
Unless you're excessively straining.
说真的,我很好。
Seriously, I'm fine.
你紧张吗?
Are you straining?
-不! -那为什么是电缆?
-No! -Then why the cable?
没关系!
It's okay!
-你确定吗? -是的!
-Are you sure? -Yes!
汤还是野味?
Soup or game?
游戏,请。
Game, please.
那么工作进展如何?
So how's work going?
伟大的。 就在你来这里之前
Great. Just before you got here,
我有一个θ+模型打败了一个人贩子
I had a model theta plus bust a trafficker
和希腊的两名律师。
and two solicitors in Greece.
-希腊,这令人惊讶。 -我知道。
-Greece, that's surprising. -I know.
很难找到异常值,
It's hard to find the outliers,
但我们每天都在变得更好。
but we're getting better each day.
那么希腊的天气如何呢?
So how's the weather in Greece?
今天很美。
It's beautiful today.
晴朗的天空,
Clear skies,
但这个周末没有什么比挪威更近了。
but nothing's come close to Norway this weekend.
嗯,在挪威有什么活动吗?
Hmm, any activity in Norway?
幸运的是没有。
Luckily not.
哦,我怀念旅行。
Oh, I miss traveling.
你最喜欢的地方是什么?
What was your favorite place?
我最喜欢的?
My favorite?
嗯,是的。
Uh, yeah.
呃,可能是阿姆斯特丹。
Uh, probably Amsterdam.
这就是你构思这个想法的地方,不是吗?
That's where you conceived the idea, isn't it?
电影精选列表