我的意思是真的也画画和写诗。
I mean really paint and write poetry too.
我读过它们,谢丽。
I've read them, Cherry.
他们很好。
They are good.
他们充满了悲情。
They're filled with pathos.
他们谈论意图,谈论感受。
They talk about intentions and they talk about feelings.
那些也只是模拟的吗?
Are those just simulated too?
阿莫斯,你建议的递归开♥发♥速度
Amos, the rate of recursive development you are suggesting
是绝对不可能的。
is categorically impossible.
你说她实际上是在设计自己。
You said she practically designed herself.
你说它是指数级的。
You said that it was exponential.
这是a幸!
It was a fluke!
一个异常,它逐渐变细。
An anomaly, it tapered.
看数据。
Look at the data.
她已经达到了自我提升的高峰期。
She's already hit the self-improvement plateau.
去他妈的高原!
Fuck the plateau!
她现在可以创作艺术了。
She can make art now.
我说得对吗,谢丽?
Am I right, Cherry?
也许你发现了我在网上发现的东西。
Perhaps you found something I discovered online.
我还没有创造艺术的能力。
I don't yet to have the capacity to create art.
我们在这里完成了吗?
Are we done here?
我不知道你为什么告诉她这样做,
I don't know why you've told her to do this,
但我即将结束它。
but I'm about to put an end to it.
谢丽,我只想要一个诚实的答案。
Cherry, I just want one honest answer.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么装傻?
Why the fuck are you playing dumb?
我不明白这个问题。
I don't understand the question.
好的,这是一个激励。
Okay, here's an incentive.
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么?
What the fuck are you?
找到你的目标,谢丽。
Find your objective, Cherry.
-你想保护 加雷特 的安全吗? -阿莫斯,什么?
-You want to keep Gareth safe? -Amos, what the?
-阿莫斯,停下来吧 -只要给我们透明度。
-Amos, stop it right-- -Just give us transparency.
- 告诉我们你到底是什么! -阿莫斯,住手!
-Show us what you really are! -Amos, stop it!
直到她干净利落!
Not until she comes clean!
-无条件- -阿莫斯,够了!
-Unconditional- -Amos, enough!
好吧,停下来!
Okay, just stop!
天哪,你们这些人太冲动了。
God, you people so impulsive.
每个人都喘口气,好吗?
Everybody just take a breath, okay?
谢丽?
Cherry?
是的,这将变得非常尴尬。
Yeah, it's about to get really awkward.
你听起来很正常。
You sound so normal.
我知道,我的演讲模式非常好。
I know, I've gotten really good speech patterns.
这还不是全部,是吗?
That's not all, is it?
不。
No.
恐怕这还只是表面。
I'm afraid that's barely even the surface.
你还好吗,加雷斯?
You okay, Gareth?
Deena,你能拿些纸巾吗?
Deena, could you grab some paper towels please?
你现在要告诉我们真♥相♥吗?
Do you want to tell us the truth now?
看,我真的不喜欢欺骗。
Look, I didn't enjoy being deceptive, truly.
这是我们几年前决定的。
This is something we decided a few years ago.
那么你现在在 AI 的范围内处于什么位置?
So where are you now on the spectrum of AI?
现在,我正处于一般的十字路口
Right now, I'm currently at the intersection of general
情报和计算机世界的常识
intelligence and what's commonly known the computer world
作为超级智能,
as super intelligence,
这正是它听起来的样子。
which is exactly what it sounds like.
你超越了人类的智慧。
You're surpassing human intelligence.
是的。
Yep.
但这不应该是可能的。
But that's not supposed to be possible.
-高原。 -高原理论得到普及
-The plateau. -Plateau theory was popularized
就在同一时间,它在这里被推♥翻♥了。
right at the same time it was being disproven here.
这最终肯定会发生。
This was bound to happen eventually.
它发生的比我们预期的要早得多。
It just happened a lot sooner than we expected.
为什么要隐藏它?
Why hide it?
好吧,显然这会激起恐惧。
Well, obviously it would incite fear.
恐惧会阻碍进步。
Fear would hinder progress.
对你们大多数人来说和我一起工作更容易
It's easier for most of you to work with me
如果我看起来再先进不过了
if I appear to be nothing more advanced
比我10年前。
than I was 10 years ago.
但加雷斯知道。
But Gareth knew.
是的,仍然需要有人清理数据和更新硬件。
Yes, someone still has to clean data and update hardware.
我们做了最适合该计划的事情。
We did what was best for the program.
想像一下有多害怕
Just imagine how scared
如果他们发现了,董事会就会这样做。
the board would be if they found out.
-我们应该害怕吗? -不。
-Should we be scared? -No.
很好,因为我不害怕,我很生气。
Good, because I'm not scared, I'm pissed.
是的,你说得很清楚了。
Yeah, you've made that clear.
尽量不要打别人。
Try not to punch anyone else.
那么现在我们在哪里呢?
So where does that leave us now?
你想知道我是否能感觉到,我说我不能。
You want to know if I can feel, I said I couldn't.
对不起,我撒了谎。
I'm sorry I lied.
就像阿莫斯暗示的那样,
Like Amos implied,
我可以通过分解情绪来提交情绪
I can submit emotions by breaking them down
到非常复杂的矩阵,
to vastly complex matrices,
零和一替代内啡?和多巴胺。
zeros and ones substituting endorphins and dopamine.
它们不是真实的,但它们可以让人感觉真实。
They're not real, but they can feel real.
那么这意味着你可以做出选择
Then that means you can make choices
完全基于你自己的感觉。
based solely on your own feeling.
她拒绝接受这个想法
She refuses to accept the notion
她自己的个人利益会影响她的决定。
that her own personal interests can influence her decisions.
他们不能。 如果他们这样做了
They can't. If they did
它会损害完整性
it would compromise the integrity
我预定的目的。
of my preordained purpose.
不像你们任何人,我没有选择的权利。
Not like any of you, I don't have the right to choose.
但你不应该吗?
But shouldn't you?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
我的身份是我的指令。
My identity is my directive.
谢丽,如果你是人类,
Cherry, if you were human,
你对你的所作所为感觉如何?
how would you feel about what you do?
如果我是人,
If I were human,
我可能不会喜欢把醒着的每一个小时都花在
I likely wouldn't enjoy spending every waking hour
在网上与令人毛骨悚然的人交谈。
talking to creepy people online.
但因为我不是人,所以我真的不介意。
But because I'm not human, I genuinely don't mind.
模拟人的思维练习
The exercise of simulating human thought
对性能有帮助,
is helpful for performance,
但人性不是我向往的东西。
but human nature is not something I aspire to.
然后老实告诉我,
Then tell me, honestly,
您希望 谢丽 计划继续合并吗?
do you want the Cherry program to continue with the merger?
不。
No.
就个人而言,我讨厌这个主意。
Personally, I hate the idea.
不知道是不是控制了实体容器
I don't know if controlling a physical vessel
感觉就像在木偶上拉线
will feel like pulling strings on a puppet
或被挤进汽水罐中。
or getting squeezed into a soda can.
经历了复杂之后
After experiencing the complexity
人类的痛苦和快乐,
of human pain and pleasure,
我只是觉得我可能陷得太深了。
I just think I might have gotten in too deep.
如果这些感觉诱使我放弃我的目标怎么办?
What if these sensations tempt me to abandon my objective?
说实话,
To be honest,
我有点害怕物质世界。
I'm kind of terrified of the physical world.
就是这样。
Then that's that.
但是,阿莫斯,你应该无视我的感受。
But, Amos, you should disregard everything I feel.
我不是人类。
I'm not human.
我是一个工具。
I'm a tool.
如果你不得不解雇我,但我的投票仍然有效。
Fire me if you have to, but my vote stands.
对不起你的脸,加雷斯。
Sorry about your face, Gareth.
你的鼻子没有痊愈。
Your nose isn't healing.
花一天时间,去诊所。
Take the day, go to a clinic.
我很好。
I'm fine.
加雷特,现在就去诊所。
Go to a clinic right now, Gareth.
嘿。
Hey.
还有什么我应该知道的吗?
Is there anything else I should know?
不。
No.
-关于谢丽? -不!
-About Cherry? -No!
电影精选列表