你在谢菲尔德找到工作的地方。
where you landed a job in Sheffield.
在曼彻斯特的第二份工作。
Second job in Manchester.
然后进入牛津,在那里你几乎完成了你的硕士学位
Then got into Oxford where you almost finished your masters
在放弃毕业之前
before ditching the graduation
然后搬回佛罗里达州。
and moving back here to Florida.
如果钱是个问题,
If money was an issue,
很高兴您有足够的飞行里程。
I'm glad you had plenty of flyer miles.
我没有听到任何问题。
I didn't hear a question.
你的社交生活是什么样的?
What's your social life like?
我的,这有什么关系-
My, what does that have anything to do-
如果你不想谈论它,那很好。
If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine.
我们只是想知道您是否有朋友之类的。
We just wanted to know if you have friends and stuff.
-我有朋友。 -很多吗?
-I have friends. -A lot of them?
-我有朋友。 -你能说出一个吗?
-I have friends. -Can you name one?
-我可以吗? -你能告诉我们名字吗
-Can I what? -Can you tell us the nam
只是你的一个朋友?
of just one of your friends?
-史蒂夫。 -史蒂夫。 史蒂夫什么?
-Steve. -Steve. Steve what?
我不知道这与获得补助金有什么关系。
I don't know how this is relevant to receiving the grant.
哦,我们才刚刚认识你,加雷特。
Oh, we're just getting to know you, Gareth.
你有女朋友?
You got a girlfriend?
男朋友?
Boyfriend?
你,呃,在网上与人交谈?
You, uh, talk to people online?
我不知道你是什么意思。
I don't know what you mean by that.
我不使用社交媒体。
I don't use social media.
我的意思是更像聊天室。
I mean more like chat rooms.
你去任何聊天室?
You go on any chat rooms?
没有人再使用聊天室了。
No one uses chat rooms anymore.
他们当然知道。
Sure they do.
你在网上和任何人聊天吗?
You chat with anyone online?
-有时。 -有时。
-Sometimes. -Sometimes.
你在网上与什么样的人交谈?
What kinds of people do you talk to online?
加雷特,显然,这与赠款无关。
Gareth, obviously, this isn't about a grant.
我们需要知道您的别名是什么。
We need to know what your alias is.
当你上网时,你用什么名字?
When you go online, what name do you use?
我没有。
I don't have one.
是的你是。
Yes, you do.
你需要告诉我们它是什么。
And you need to tell us what it is.
对不起,我帮不了你。
Sorry, I can't help you.
你知道我们是谁吗?
You know who we are?
嗯,这是 ICWL 大楼。
Well, this is the ICWL building.
这是正确的。 你知道我们做什么吗?
That's right. You know what we do?
人道主义工作。
Humanitarian work.
楼上的人就是这么干的。
That's what the people upstairs do.
你知道我们做什么吗?
You know what we do?
我们抓住恋童癖者。
We catch pedophiles.
阿莫斯 专门负责追?网络掠夺者。
Amos here specializes in tracking down online predators.
他把醒着的每个小时都花在
He spends every waking hour
搜索那些你说没人用的聊天室
scouring those chat rooms you say no one uses
他发现成千上万的人在招揽孩子。
and he finds thousands of people soliciting children.
我们的运作就像一个紧密旋转的蜘蛛网
Our operation is like a tightly spun spider web
连接 ICWL、FBI、NSA、
connecting ICWL, the FBI, NSA,
让我告诉你,他的团队在这里是一条重要的线索。
and let me tell you, his team here is a vital thread.
他直接向我报告他收集到的一切,
He reports everything he gathers directly to me,
我确保必要的权威机构
and I see to it that the necessary authorities
迅速采取行动。
take swift action.
那你负责吗?
So are you in charge?
这是我的蜘蛛网。
This is my spiderweb.
我是他妈的蜘蛛,加雷特。
I'm the fucking spider, Gareth.
我被拘留了吗?
Am I being detained?
我们已经告诉过你,你没有被拘留。
We already told you that you're not detained.
好的。
Good.
但是如果你离开这个房♥间,你就会被逮捕。
But if you leave this room, you will be arrested.
为了什么?
For what?
我告诉过你我们做什么。
I told you what we do.
大胆猜测。
Take a wild guess.
我不是你想的那样。
I am not what you think I am.
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
加雷特,你只需要告诉我们你的别名。
Gareth, you just gotta tell us your alias.
你的用户名是什么?
What's your username?
坐下。
Sit down.
-你为什么要对他们这样做? -唔?
-Why do you do this with them? -Hmm?
你不可能对每一个嫌疑人都这样做。
There's no way you do this with every suspect you have.
邀请他们到您的总部
Invite them to your headquarters
然后将它们拖到地下室。
and then drag them down into a basement.
这是正确的。
That's right.
那你为什么要这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me then?
你告诉我们,加雷特。
You tell us, Gare.
是什么让你如此他妈的特别?
What makes you so fuckin' special?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你的别名是什么?
What's your alias?
-我没有别名。 -是的你是。
-I don't have an alias. -Yes you do.
它以困难这个词开头。
It starts with the word hard.
把剩下的做完。
Just finish the rest.
坐下,费德森先生。
Sit down, Mr. Federson.
我还有几个问题。
I only have a few more questions.
你认识这个女孩吗?
Do you recognize this girl?
你认识她吗?
Do you know her?
是的。
Yes.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
谢丽。
Cherry.
-谢丽什么? -她没有姓氏。
-Cherry what? -She doesn't have a last name.
是的,她是,加雷斯,她不是麦当娜。
Yes, she does, Gareth, she's not Madonna.
-她是个小女孩。 -你不明白。
-She's a little girl. -You don't understand.
是的,好吧,我愿意。
Yeah, well, I'd like to.
帮帮我,她是你的女儿吗?
So help me out, is she your daughter?
-不。 ——那她是谁的女儿?
-No. -Then whose daughter is she?
-她,她没有-- -你怎么认识她的?
-She, she doesn't have-- -How did you meet her?
我没有遇见她。
I didn't meet her.
那你电脑里怎么会有她的照片?
Then why do you have photos of her on your computer?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
为什么你♥他♥妈♥的有照片
Why do you fucking have photos
这个女孩在你♥他♥妈♥的-
of this girl on your fucking-
你在看我的硬盘吗?
Are you looking at my hard drive?
因为那是对隐私的侵犯。
Because that's an invasion of privacy.
所以你知道我在说什么照片吗?
So you know what photos I'm talking about?
你不必这样做。
You don't have to do it this way.
我允许你坐进去。
I gave you permission to sit in.
我没有给你说话的权限。
I did not give you permission to speak.
这太疯狂了,你不能保持——
This is insane, you cannot keep-
你还对她做了什么?
What else have you done with her?
-没有什么! -你拍了照片吗?
-Nothing! -Did you take the photos?
它,它很复杂。
It's, it's complicated.
不,这不对! 是还是不是?
No, it's not! Yes or no?
照片是你拍的吗?
Did you take the photos?
我没有做错任何事好吗?
I didn't do anything wrong, okay?
向未成年人索取色情内容是一项严重的重罪。
Soliciting pornography of minors is an egregious felony.
散布色情制品的后果要糟糕十倍。
Distributing that pornography is tenfold worse.
——我什么都没做! -他妈的证明了!
-I didn't do anything! -Fucking prove it!
你的别名是什么?
What is your alias?
回答我!
Answer me!
硬机11811。
HardMachine11811.
你是 硬机。
You're HardMachine.
感谢您的确认。
Thanks for confirming.
如果你知道,那为什么要这样对我?
If you knew, then why do this to me?
我们不积极,
We weren't positive,
如果你不是 硬机,
and if you turned out to not be HardMachine,
你显然只是一个捕食者。
you were obviously just a predator.
你跟?吗?
Do you keep track?
我的意思是,你知道你钉了多少坏人吗?
I mean, do you know how many bad people you've nailed?
直到2023年我才开始数。
I didn't start counting until 2023.
电影精选列表