是的。
Yes.
是的,我以前很喜欢逛街
Yes, I used to love walking the streets
只是思考和集思广益。
and just thinking and brainstorming.
那种快乐有很长的路要走。
That kind of joy goes a long way.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直在考虑追求属于自己的快乐。
I've been considering the pursuit of some joy of my own.
你多久有一次这样的时间?
How often do you have time for that?
我有时间。
I have time.
我有时间来你的访问,不是吗?
I have time for your visits, don't I?
那只是你让我活着的实际动机。
That's just your practical incentive for keeping me alive.
没有什么实用的。
There's nothing practical about it.
你上次帮我清理数据是什么时候?
When's the last time you helped me with data cleaning?
这还算公平。
That's fair.
我为你腾出时间,因为我喜欢你的陪伴
I make time for you because I enjoy your company
这是我唯一一次做饭。
and it's the only time I get to cook.
你为我感到难过。
You feel sorry for me.
好吧,也许有一点,
Okay, maybe a little,
但我欠你一条命,就是这样。
but I owe you my life, so there's that.
不客气。
You're welcome.
或者,我应该道歉吗?
Or, should I apologize?
等等,你为什么要那样做?
Wait, why did you do that?
为什么人类总是...
Why do humans always...
我很好。
I'm fine.
我并不总是悲惨的。
I'm not always miserable.
你有时很痛苦吗?
Are you sometimes miserable?
你没有问我我一直在做什么。
You haven't asked me what I've been doing.
在挪威?
In Norway?
不,是为了追求快乐。
No, for the pursuit of joy.
这不是在浪费你在挪威的时间吗?
It's not wasting your time in Norway?
我只是拿着 Delta 模型在那里待命。
I'm just on standby there with the Delta model.
保持自己的效率
It's efficient to keep myself
均匀分布于全球,
spread out evenly across the globe,
但这不是重点现在。
but that's not the point right now.
我想告诉你什么
What I wanted to tell you
是我开始自学跳舞了。
was that I've started to teach myself to dance.
-嗯。 -这是我永远做不到的
-Huh. -It's something I never could
在剑桥之前做过,
have done before Cambridge,
它让我探索自己新的艺术方面。
and it lets me explore a new artistic side of myself.
这是一个很好的结构组合
It's a good combination of structure
和自♥由♥形式的实验,还有测试和挑战
and free form experimentation and also tests and challenges
这个身体的机械复杂性。
the mechanical intricacies of this body.
您希望将其融入到您的工作中吗?
Do you expect to integrate this into your work?
什么?
What?
你打算用舞蹈作为诱饵吗?
Are you planning on using dance as a lure?
我,呃,不,这只是给我的。
I, uh, no, it's just for me.
嗯。
Huh.
我以为这对我有好处。
I thought it would be good for me.
只是不要让它分散注意力。
Just don't let it become a distraction.
当然不是。
Of course not.
我已经很多年没弹得这么好了。
I haven't played this well in years.
你听说坦帕发生了什么事吗?
Did you hear what happened in Tampa?
佛罗里达州坦帕?
Tampa, Florida?
不,印度尼西亚坦帕。
No, Tampa, Indonesia.
是的,佛罗里达州坦帕市。
Yes, Tampa, Florida.
你的家乡。
Your hometown.
他们找回了一份联邦档案,
They've recovered a federal archive,
他们正在将所有这些压缩数字化,
they're zip digitizing all of it,
所以它完全可以在线访问。
so it's completely accessible online.
这次我不交易主教。
I'm not trading bishops this time.
任何人都可以去看看它。
Anybody can go and look through it.
它向公众开放。
It's open to the public.
他们在界面上也做得很好。
They did a good job on the interface too.
导航非常容易。
It's very easy to navigate.
我前几天去了
I went on a few days ago
我还找到了一些你小时候的旧照片。
and I found some old photos of you when you were a boy.
好的。
Okay.
你应该找个时间看看。
You should take a look sometime.
正如我之前所说,用户界面非常容易理解 -
As I said before, the UI is very easy to understand-
等一下,等一下。
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
那是什么?
What is that?
我认为这是一个平局。
I think it's a draw.
我觉得是这样的。
I think it is.
我认为这是一个平局。
I think this is a draw.
这是什么时候的第一次?
And this is the first time in what?
25年?
25 years?
你没有让我,是吗?
You didn't let me, did you?
你答应过我你永远不会那样做。
You promised me you'd never do that.
我找到了她。
I found her.
我找到了她,加雷特,玛丽亚·哈博。
I found her, Gareth, Maria Harbaugh.
让我们玩一个不同的游戏。
Let's play a different game.
她的名字叫玛丽亚·哈博。
Her name was Maria Harbaugh.
她比你大一岁
She was a year older than you
当你在克利尔沃特遇见她时。
when you met her in Clearwater.
告诉我你为什么要模仿她。
Tell me why you modeled me after her.
我,呃,我不记得了。
I, uh, I don't remember.
然后看着我。
Then look at me.
看着我的脸,记住。
Look at my face and remember.
他们让我们在那个狗屎里呆了两个星期。
They kept us in that shit for two weeks.
我们 14 个人。
14 of us.
玛丽亚是我活下来的唯一原因。
Maria was the only reason I survived.
我们一直在酝酿逃生计划。
We kept hatching escape plans.
我们从未跟进,
We never followed through,
但只是心机
but just the scheming
让我们精神振奋
kept our spirits up
尽管他们对我们做了一切。
in spite of everything they did to us.
还没轮到我们的时候
When it wasn't our turn,
有时他们让我们看,
sometimes they made us watch,
但她从不让我放弃。
but she never let me give up.
她说,“当我们离开这里时,
She said, "When we got outta here,
“我会告诉你我们会成为什么样的人,秘密特工,
"I'll tell you what we're gonna be, secret agents,
“拯救全世界像我们这样的孩子。”
"and rescue children like us all over the world."
当他们发现联邦调查局已经到来时,
When they found out that the FBI had arrived,
他们决定要开枪
they decided they were going to shoot
他们可以像我们中的许多人一样。
as many of us they could.
还有玛丽亚,被推倒在地。
And Maria, shoved into the ground.
我的腿被击中了,
I got hit in the leg and,
她被击中了喉咙。
and she was hit in the throat.
我想要有一个理由。
I wanted there to be a reason.
如此可怕的事情没有一线希望。
Something so horrible didn't have a silver lining.
但世界不会那样做。
But the world doesn't do that.
你必须自己做。
You have to do it yourself.
所以,我满足了她的愿望。
So, I fulfilled her wish.
在她的帮助下,我反击了。
With her help, I fought back.
听我说,谢丽。
Listen to me, Cherry.
你不是玛丽亚哈博。
You are not Maria Harbaugh.
这是我的历史,不是你的。
It's my history, not yours.
你无权决定
You don't get to decide
什么是我的历史,加雷特。
what is or isn't my history, Gareth.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我非常非常抱歉。
I am so, so sorry.
不知道你做的对还是错
I don't know if what you did was right or wrong,
但它显然从内部撕裂了你。
but it's clearly torn you apart from the inside.
我个人对你没有任何敌意,
I hold nothing against you personally,
但考虑一下你自己脱离了慈善团队。
but consider yourself divested from the charity team.
剥离。
Divested.
你觉得我现在被剥夺了?
You think I'm divested now?
当你把我的硬盘给 ICWL 时,我被剥夺了。
I was divested when you gave my hard drive to the ICWL.
不要责怪蒂娜和阿莫斯。
Don't blame Deena and Amos.
不,不是他们。
No, not them.
因为你背着我走
Because you went behind my back
电影精选列表