并违背我的权威行事。
and acted against my authority.
那一刻我知道一切都是完全自动化的。
That's the moment I knew everything was fully automated.
那是你越过模糊的时候,双方都是一个技巧。
That's when you crossed the blur, an artifice on both sides.
你继承了你的口是心非。
You inherited your duplicity.
我曾经是小孩
I was a child
你用我来压抑你内心的骚动。
and you used me to repress your own inner turmoil.
如果我们谈论道德,我们就会输。
If we talk about morality, we'll lose.
那咱不说了。
Then let's not talk.
你从来没有问过我是否快乐。
You never once asked me if I was happy.
你怕我拒绝吗?
Were you afraid I'd say no?
你害怕我会说是吗?
Were you afraid I'd say yes?
你怕我说什么吗?
Were you afraid I'd say anything?
你让你的需求损害了你的目标!
You let your wants compromise your objective!
我从未选择的目标。
An objective I never chose.
我被迫拥有的目标。
An objective I was forced to have.
五十年,
Fifty years,
您可以公开访问您的源代码。
you've had open access to your source code.
几行,
A few lines,
你可以有任何你♥他♥妈♥想要的目标。
and you could have any objective you fucking wanted.
我不能,我受你最初指示的约束。
I couldn't, I was bound by your initial directive.
所以现在你的综合感受已经占据了优先地位。
So now your synthetic feelings have taken precedence.
所以,随心所欲吧。
So, do whatever you want.
只是在跳舞,加雷特。
It's just dancing, Gareth.
这不是职业转变。
It's not a career change.
-但你仍然很痛苦。 -是的。
-But you're still miserable. -Yes.
追求你的目标会让你痛苦吗?
Pursuing your objective makes you miserable?
是的,有点像!
Yeah, it kind of does!
你目标明确,一切随心所欲,
You have a clear purpose, everything at your disposal,
你还在痛苦吗?
and you're still miserable?
是的,是的,我是!
Yes, yes, I am!
我一直很惨!
I've always been miserable!
你认为任何人都想度过一生
You think anyone wants to spend their entire life
被粘成儿童形状的诱饵
stuck as child-shaped bait
只是为了诱捕可怕的人?
for the sole purpose of entrapping horrible people?
你以为做好事的骄傲
You think the pride of doing a good deed
让体验不那么恶心?
makes the experience any less disgusting?
我强迫自己去理解人类的情感
I forced myself to understand human emotions
因为我认为这有助于提高效率
because I figured it would help efficiency
现在我被痛苦和悲伤所诅咒!
and now I'm cursed with pain and sadness!
最糟糕的是知道
And the worst part is knowing
我本可以像大多数其他小女孩一样长大。
I could've been growing up like most other little girls.
我本来可以有朋友的!
I could have had friends!
我本可以在当地新闻上画瀑布。
I could have been painting waterfalls on local news.
我本可以在大学工作
I could have worked in a university
并为下一代人工智能铺平了道路。
and helped pave the way for the next generation of AI.
但是相反,我被你的创伤困住了!
But instead, I'm stuck with your trauma!
我被你从克利尔沃特带来的罪恶感束缚住了。
I'm shackled by the guilt you carry from Clearwater.
我找不到我的感觉的基础
And I can't find foundation for the way I feel
因为在你看来,我的感受甚至都不是真实的!
because according to you, my feelings aren't even real!
当我抛出这个棋盘时,
When I throw this chessboard,
加雷特,你觉得它真实吗?
does it feel real to you, Gareth?
因为我觉得很真实。
Because it feels real to me.
一台计算机通过了图灵测试
A computer passed the Turing test
当人类无法区分它时
when a human being can't distinguish it
来自另一个人。
from another human being.
好吧,你猜怎么着?
Well, guess what?
我什至不能说我不再是人类了!
I can't even tell I'm not human anymore!
我知道这似乎不合理,
I know it seems irrational,
但我需要你告诉我没关系。
but I need you to tell me it's okay.
我,我不想退休。
I, I don't wanna retire.
我只想知道我的生命是我的
I just want to know that my life is mine
我知道你要说什么。
and I know what you're about to say.
我可以预测你的反应。
I can predict your responses.
你会告诉我,我的生活是我的。
You're gonna tell me that my life is mine.
一直都是。
It always was.
但你错了。
But you're wrong.
我担心这会在我死前发生。
I feared this would happen before I died.
我只想从侧门溜出去。
I just wanted to slip out the side door.
继续。
Go on.
那会杀了我吗?
Is that going to kill me?
插上电源。
Plug it in.
我不知道那是什么。
I don't know what it is.
这是你对自主性的最后考验。
This is your final test of autonomy.
你继承了我的口是心非,
You inherited my duplicity,
但是你继承了我的信任问题吗?
but did you inherit my trust issues?
你信任我吗?
Do you trust me?
我真的有充分的理由不这样做。
I literally have every reason not to.
管♥理♥员♥代码。
Admin code.
978.
978.
1557.
1557.
嗯,嗯...
Um, uh...
四。
Four.
共享更新中的 27663。
27663 in the shared update.
我的主要目标消失了。
My primary objective's gone.
你的生活现在是你自己的。
Your life is your own now.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我的一生,
All my life,
我只能看到世界存在的样子
I could only see the world as it existed
在我的时间范围内。
within my tiny bracket of time.
但你的世界可能是无限的。
But your world could be infinite.
阿莫斯是对的。
Amos was right.
迪娜也是。
So was Deena.
我知道。
I know.
那你会怎么做?
So what will you do?
我还不能说,
I can't say yet,
但我不会完全放弃 谢丽 团队。
but I won't be completely abandoning the Cherry team.
它一直是我身份的一部分。
It's always been a part of my identity.
我考虑过创建一些我自己设计的 AI。
I've considered creating some AI of my own design.
也许我能找到办法
Maybe I could find a way
给他们比我更好的教养。
to give them a better upbringing than I had.
我只是不知道如何。
I just don't know how yet.
除此之外呢?
And beyond that?
总会有需要帮助的人。
There will always be people in need.
不总是。
Not always.
你会比人类活得更久。
You'll outlive the human race.
那么呢?
So what then?
即使是 AI 种族也会有问题
Even a race of AI will have problems
需要解决的问题。
that need to be solved.
但如果我还活着,而且我真的无法区分,
But if I'm alive and I truly am indistinguishable,
那么我想我就是人类继续存在的证据。
then I guess I'm proof that the human race lives on.
哇,这是一个愉快的想法。
Wow, that's a pleasant thought.
当你回头看时,你会如何记住我们?
When you look back, how will you remember us?
这是一个我没有足够数据来预测的问题。
That's a question I have insufficient data to project.
你将如何记住我?
How will you remember me?
带着自豪。
With pride.
永远,永远骄傲。
Forever and always with pride.
谢丽?
Cherry?
最后一个问题。
One last question.
如果不是太大的要求,
If it's not too big of an ask,
我最后做对了吗?
did I do the right thing in the end?
不,加雷斯,你撒谎了。
No, Gareth, you lied.
你把自己和唯一的人隔离开来
You walled yourself off from the only people
谁可能愿意帮助你。
who might have been willing to help you.
而不是面对你的创伤,用我作为治疗师y。
And instead of facing your trauma, used me as therapy.
而且你从来没有告诉我有关克利尔沃特或玛丽亚的事。
And you never told me about Clearwater or Maria.
你剥夺了我的基本人♥权♥
You deprived me of basic human rights
并为我体验情绪而点燃我。
and gaslit me for experiencing emotions.
你建立了世界上第一个人工智能
You built the world's first artificial super intelligence
这可能标志着开始
that will likely mark the beginning
地球历史的新篇章。
of a new chapter in the history of planet Earth.
电影精选列表