泽西岛变冷了。
It gets cold in Jersey.
我只有一件夹克。
I only own one jacket.
你看到它倒下了,对吧?
You've seen it fall over, right?
-好,当然。 -是的。
-Yeah, sure. -Yeah.
我是说你,你不应该难过
I mean you, you shouldn't feel bad
关于为此感到难过。
about feeling bad for it.
同理心是健康的。
Empathy is healthy.
你有没有注意到它在跌倒后是如何暂停的?
Did you ever notice how it pauses after it falls?
在恢复之前,它会停留大约五秒钟。
It stays down for like five seconds before it gets back up.
就像它只需要一点时间。
Like it just needs a moment.
泽西岛变冷了。
It gets cold in Jersey.
他妈的!
God damn it!
-低能儿! -蒂娜。
-Imbeciles! -Deena.
他们中的每一个。
Every single one of them.
听着,我知道,但你不能失去你的狗屎。
Look, I know, but you can't lose your shit.
好的,我可以扔掉这些桌子中的哪一张?
Okay, which of these desks can I trash?
你们可以,呃,早点吃午饭好吗?
Can you guys, uh, take an early lunch please?
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Sons of bitches!
迪娜,让我们保持冷静。
Deena, let's stay calm.
他妈的冷静,他们搞砸了我们!
Fuck calm, they screwed us!
从技术上讲,只有其中一个做到了。
Technically, only one of them did.
我们有没有重新打开相机?
Did we ever turn that camera back on?
-我不这么认为。 -好的。
-I don't think so. -Good.
因为我要说一些话
Because I'm about to say some things
需要留在这个房♥间里。
that need to stay inside this room.
蒂娜。
Deena.
那些胆小鬼!
Those cowardly little shits!
看,这算不上什么挫折。
Look, this is hardly a setback.
让我们花一些时间来完善球场。
Let's just take some time to polish the pitch.
球场不是问题,阿莫斯。
The pitch was not the problem,Amos.
我们应该要求进行第二次投票。
We should call for a second vote.
-什么? -第二次投票。
-What? -A second vote.
你认为做这件事的人会改变主意吗?
You think whoever did this will change their mind?
我有行政♥权♥力将任何人从董事会中除名
I have executive authority to remove anyone from the board
这阻碍了本组织的使命。
that obstructs this organization from its mission.
它在我的合同中。
It's in my contract.
-蒂娜。 -如果必须的话,我会的。
-Deena. -If I have to, I will.
迪娜,这太疯狂了。
Deena, that's insane.
不,这不对。
No, it's not.
这正是我拥有这种力量的确切原因。
It's exactly why I have that power for this exact reason.
我会告诉你什么是疯狂的,阿莫斯。
I'll tell you what's insane, Amos.
疯狂的是只有一张好战的选票是唯一的
What's insane is that one belligerent vote is the only
将我们与潜力分开的东西
thing separating us from the potential
拯救真实的生命。
to save real physical lives.
一个愚蠢的他妈的投票。
One stupid fucking vote.
人道主义组织的意义何在?
What is the goddamn point of a humanitarian organization
如果它的领导人选择金钱而不是人
if its leaders choose money over people
每一个转弯?
at every single turn?
一票,我们都为此感到内疚。
One vote, and we are all guilty of that.
要么是冈瑟,要么是波士顿,要么是哈尔。
It was either Gunther, Boston or Hal.
我的钱在哈尔身上。
My money's on Hal.
那个混♥蛋♥从不信任 谢丽 团队。
That prick never trusted the Cherry team.
看,是谁并不重要。
Look, it doesn't matter who it was.
它确实如此。
It does though.
一旦我们知道了,我们就可以快速调用它进行投票。
Once we know, we can quickly call it to vote.
但我们无法确定。
But there's no way we can know for sure.
就在这里。
Yes, there is.
我可以找出来。
I can find out.
如何?
How?
谢丽 可以运行一个简单的算法。
Cherry can run a simple algorithm.
基于什么数据?
Based on what data?
内心对话。
Interior conversation.
-打扰一下? -好的,内部对话?
-Excuse me? -Okay, interior conversation?
现在别把这狗屎丢在我身上,加雷特。
Don't drop this shit on me now,Gareth.
谢丽 的服务器在同一网络上
Cherry's servers are on the same network
作为地下室服务器,好吗?
as the basement servers, okay?
所以通过这些服务器进行的任何通信
So any communication made across those servers
自动成为她数据库的一部分。
is automatically part of her database.
有多少人的电子邮件?
How many people's emails?
仅通过地下室发送或接收。
Only sent or received through the basement.
-哦,该死的。 - 为什么这从未被讨论过?
-Oh, goddamnit. -Why was this never discussed?
不是现在的问题。
Not the issue right now.
你想让她做数学还是不做?
Do you want her to do the math or not?
没有人能知道。
No one can know.
-你们两个是认真的吗? - 这保持锁定状态。
-Are you two serious? -This stays locked down.
没有其他人是私密的
No other person is privy
其他任何人的个人信息。
to anyone else's personal information.
但是 谢丽 知道这一切吗?
But Cherry's privy to all of it?
-做吧。 -等等,什么?
-Do it. -Wait, what?
我不会让一些老白人
I will not let some old white dude
使我们的势头停止。
bring our momentum to a halt.
但 谢丽 不确定。
But Cherry won't know for sure.
她会使用概率,这也是
She'll use probability and that's too
很多合理的怀疑。
much reasonable doubt.
管♥理♥员♥代码 9781-5574-27663。
Admin code 9781-5574-27663.
切换到开♥发♥模式。
Switch to dev mode.
-你好。 -你好,谢丽。
-Hello. -Hello, Cherry.
会议进行得如何?
How did the meeting go?
我们被一票搞砸了。
We got screwed by one vote.
听到这个我很难过。
I'm sorry to hear that.
不过,你不应该责怪球场。
You shouldn't blame the pitch though.
你们都做得很好。
You all did great work.
我们将要求进行另一次投票,
We're gonna call for another ballot,
但我们首先需要你的帮助。
but we need your help first.
我能做些什么?
What can I do?
我们需要您分♥析♥任何和所有现有数据
We need you to analyze any and all existing data you
有董事会成员。
have on the board members.
紧缩数字并确定
Crunch the numbers and determine
谁是最有可能的异常值。
who is the most likely outlier.
你想让我量化所有现有数据?
You want me to quantify all existing data?
对,那是正确的。
Yes, that is correct.
好吧 但在我开始之前
Okay, but before I do,
你应该知道这个任务是非常没有必要的。
you should know that this task is very unnecessary.
为什么?
Why?
因为我已经知道我是谁t是。
Because I already know who it is.
-什么? -大家停下来。
-What? -Everybody stop.
好吧,是我。
Okay, it was me.
我投票反对合并。
I voted against the merge.
我不知道你是不是在开玩笑。
I can't tell if you're joking.
是的你可以。
Yes, you can.
你说得对,我可以。
You're right, I can.
因为他妈的一点都不好笑。
Because it's pretty fucking far from funny.
是真的吗,谢丽?
Is it true, Cherry?
这是。
It is.
那么让我们取消猎巫行动吧?
So let's call off the witch hunt, shall we?
不,我想我还是会杀了你。
No, I think I'm still gonna kill you.
阿莫斯,你和我们一起竞选了几个月。
Amos, you campaigned alongside us for months.
你一直在为这次合并而战
You have been fighting for this merge
自从我们第一次谈论它。
since we first talked about it.
天哪,这本来就是你的主意!
Jesus Christ, it was your idea to begin with!
听着,我知道这是谁的主意,但我不-
Look, I know whose idea it was, but I don't-
好吧,那就说吧。
Well, then speak up.
告诉全班是什么改变了你的想法。
Tell the class what changed your mind.
我不必重申这是多么巨大的一步。
I don't have to reiterate how this is a huge step.
是的,这就是为什么它如此重要。
Yeah, kind of why it's so important.
看,我们正在谈论一个巨大的转变
Look, we're talking about a monumental transition
从数字到物理,这可能需要几十年的时间。
from digital to physical, one that could take decades.
阿莫斯,你的意思是什么?
What is your point, Amos?
这将永远改变 谢丽。
This is gonna change Cherry forever.
我知道当我说这个的时候你们都会翻白眼,
And I know you'll all roll your eyes when I say this,
电影精选列表