你去钓鱼了吗?
Have you ever gone fishing?
嗯...
Um...
所以如果有人像那样扔一个曲线球
So if someone throws a curve ball like that
并且该程序没有自动响应,
and the program has no automated response,
谢丽 将消息发送到我的手♥机♥
Cherry sends the message to my phone
我可以快速回复短♥信♥
and I can quickly text back a response
而视频源模拟连接不良。
while the video feed simulates a bad connection.
可以,你能听到我吗?
Can, can you hear me?
是的。
Yes.
哦对不起。
Oh, sorry.
我这里的 wifi 不是很好。
My wifi isn't great here.
我只和我姐姐去钓鱼过一次
I've only gone fishing once with my sister
我什么也没钓到,她却钓到一条虹鳟鱼。
and I didn't catch anything, but she caught a rainbow trout.
那是实时渲染的。
That was rendered in real time.
如果事情变得非常棘手怎么办?
What happens if things get really tricky?
一个简单的故障安全装置可以切断进给。
A simple fail safe cuts the feed.
到目前为止,这种情况很少发生。
So far it's rarely happened.
管♥理♥员♥代码 97815-5742-7663。
Admin code 97815-5742-7663.
切换到开♥发♥模式。
Switch to dev mode.
你好,谢丽。
Hello, Cherry.
你好,加雷斯。
Hello, Gareth.
传递过去一周的统计数据。
Relay the stats for the past week.
已确认四项招标
There have been four confirmed solicitations
在过去 7 天内提交给 ICWL。
submitted to ICWL in the past seven days.
另有 12 名嫌疑人表示有兴趣招揽
12 additional suspects have stated interest in solicitation
并且目前正在等待中。
and are currently pending.
本周共有39名新嫌疑人
There are a total of 39 new suspects this week
我正在积极调查。
that I'm actively investigating.
有没有明显的数据偏差?
Any considerable data deviations?
增加了 7%
There has been a 7% increase
来自美国的嫌疑人。
in suspects originating in the United States.
我还没有发现与先前存在的数据有任何关联。
I have not yet found any correlation to preexisting data.
你有什么想问她的吗?
Anything you'd like to ask her?
谢丽,你的目标是什么?
Cherry, what is your objective?
我的主要指令是获取信息
My principal directive is to acquire information
和在线儿童教唆的数字证据。
and digital evidence of online child solicitation.
一旦获得,
Once obtained,
我要把我的调查结果提交给必要的当局。
I'm to submit my findings to the necessary authorities.
我的次要优先事项是确定
My secondary priority is to determine
并制定最有效的策略
and develop the most effective strategies
和资源,以提高净成功率。
and resources to increase the net rate of success.
你在哪里提交你的证据?
Where do you submit your evidence?
目前已提交所有证据
All evidence is currently submitted
到办公室
to the offices of
世界慷慨国际委员会,
the International Committee of World Largesse,
它位于佛罗里达州杰克逊维尔。
which is based out of Jacksonville, Florida.
与用户Gord51进行通信,
Correspondence is made with user Gord51,
通常在东部标准时间下午 2:00 左右
typically around 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
以获得最高的即时响应率。
for the highest rate of immediate response.
这打败了 Siri。
This beats the hell outta Siri.
天哪,她看起来好真实。
God, she looks so real.
足够的更新后,
After enough updates,
她将能够全职渲染照片写实主义
she'll be able to render full-time photorealism
这与现实几乎没有区别。
that's practically indistinguishable from reality.
好吧,我当时听到的都是真实的一千遍。
Okay, all I heard right then was word real a thousand times.
是的,但显然她不是。
Right, but obviously she's not.
所以你告诉我这个女孩,
So you're telling me this girl,
这里的这个女孩不是真的。
this girl right here is not real.
不,阿莫斯,她完全是 CG。
No, Amos, she's completely CG.
它非常微妙,但我仍然可以分辨。
It's very subtle, but I can still tell.
-你可以? -好吧,很明显,
-You can? -Okay, well, obviously,
她总是可以使用改进,
she can always use improvements,
但你必须明白这是高分辨率的她
but you have to understand this is her in high resolution
在对网络进行数字压缩之后,
after the digital compression of the web,
这些微妙之处是无法识别的。
those subtleties are impossible to recognize.
对,我明白了。
Right, I get it.
我只是无法区分。
I just can't tell the difference.
你还好吗,阿莫斯?
You all right, Amos?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
这太奇怪了。
This is just bizarre.
为什么你让她在这个界面上可见?
Why'd you have her visible during this interface?
谢丽,你为什么不回答这个问题?
Cherry, why don't you answer that?
在开♥发♥人员模式下,我的物理形式不是必需的。
My physical form isn't necessary when in developer mode.
不过注册还是有用的
However, it's helpful to register
谈话时的面部表情
the facial expressions during conversations
并确定 谢丽 的哪个表情
and determine which of Cherry's expressions
产生各种类型的反馈。
yield various types of feedback.
简单来说,我可以练习表现得更人性化。
In simpler terms, I can practice appearing more human.
谢丽,有资源吗
Cherry, are there any resources
您目前无权访问
that you currently don't have access to
这可能以任何方式帮助你?
that might help you in any way?
如果你愿意,我可以给你一个清单。
I could give you a list if you like.
我知道你想做什么。
I know what you're trying to do.
我们不需要帮助,好吗?
We don't need help, okay?
钱总是好的,但最终,
Money would always be nice, but ultimately,
唯一能改善 谢丽 的就是时间。
the only thing that's going to improve Cherry is time.
谢丽,告诉我们一些你清单上的事情。
Cherry, tell us something that's on your list.
这在战术上是有利的
It would be tactically advantageous
获取备份服务器。
to acquire backup servers.
谢丽 程序的隐私和安全
The privacy and security of the Cherry program
相对较低。
is relatively low.
硬件升级,例如备份额定驱动器
An upgrade to hardware such as backup rated drives
对于安全保护的服务器将确保软件
for securely protected servers would ensure the software
不会受到损害或完全丢失。
doesn't become compromised or lost entirely.
从零开始,历经多年的发展,
Starting back from zero with cost years of development,
公平地隐私是一个优先事项。
equitably privacy is a priority.
服务器空间永远不能从第三方租用。
Server space could never be rented from a third party.
匿名性是 谢丽 程序最大的优点。
Anonymity is the Cherry program's greatest asset.
好吧,那个苹果并没有掉得太远。
Well, that apple didn't fall far.
我可以购买♥♥自己的服务器。
I can buy my own servers.
用不存在的补助金?
With the grant money that doesn't exist?
我会想办法的。
I'll find a way.
你和我们一起找到了方法。
You have found a way here with us.
太冒险了。
It's too risky.
为什么?
Why?
一旦有组织介入,
Once an organization gets involved,
诱捕成为一个更大的问题。
entrapment becomes a bigger issue.
我们遵守规则,保持谨慎,
We follow the rules, stay discreet,
我有没有提到我们有一个法律团队。
did I mention we have a legal team.
数据泄露怎么办? 如果你在中使用相关性怎么办
What if there's data leakage? What if you use correlations in
推动自己议程的数据?
the data to push your own agenda?
议程?
Agenda?
如果您的一名员工是变♥态♥怎么办?
What if one of your employees is a pervert?
哦,看在他妈的份上。
Oh, for fuck's sake.
它发生在其他组织。
It's happened at other organizations.
我们在这里非常小心。
We're very careful here.
是的,但是哇,你知道吗?
Yeah, but wow would you know?
-我他妈的知道。 -那是不可能知道的。
-I'd fucking know. -That's impossible to know.
-我知道。 - 风险太高。
-I would know. -The risk is too high.
不要跟我谈风险。
Don't talk to me about risk.
你在这座大楼里面临的唯一风险
The only risk you're facing in this building
鼻子骨折了
is getting a broken nose.
这听起来不像是一个非常专业的环境。
It doesn't sound like a very professional environment.
我们在这里搞定一切。
We get shit done here.
好的,我有一个问题要问 谢丽。
Okay, I have a question for Cherry.
谢丽,
Cherry,
你对你的所作所为感觉如何?
how do you feel about what you do?
恐怕我不知道如何回答你的问题。
I'm afraid I don't know how to answer your question.
是的,人工智能不是那样工作的。
Yeah, an AI doesn't work like that.
人工智能没有你认为的感觉。
An AI doesn't have what you perceive to be feelings.
电影精选列表