196 次定罪。
196 convictions.
至少有30
There were at least 30
在我开始将所有内容发送给你们之前。
before I started sending everything to you guys.
你以前做什么?
What'd you do before?
我翻了
I turned over
所有证据直接交给警方。
all evidence directly to the police.
你为什么停下来?
Why'd you stop?
他们不可靠。
They were unreliable.
-我不信。 -超过一半的掠食者
-I doubt that. -More than half of the predators
我确定没有进行调查。
I identified went un-investigated.
是的,好吧,你很粗略,没有面孔。
Yeah, well, you were sketchy and faceless.
他们完全有权怀疑。
They had every right to be skeptical.
一切都会白费
It would've all been for nothing
如果他们发现你在用一个小女孩做诱饵。
if they found out you were using a little girl as bait.
这不是那么简单,好吗?
It's not that simple, okay?
我只能做我匿名做的事。
I can only do what I do with anonymity.
这是我的问题,加雷特,不要误会我的意思。
Here's my problem, Gareth, and don't get me wrong.
我认为有 200 名可怕的人身陷囹圄
I think 200 terrible people behind bars
是一件很好的事情,但不是以她为代价。
is a very good thing, but not at her expense.
看,我们认为我们可以帮助你,
Look, we think we can help you,
但我们也需要帮助她。
but we need to help her too.
利用你的女儿来坑害这些人
Using your daughter to entrap these people
是一种不能证明目的的手段。
is a means that does not justify the ends.
她不是我的女儿。
She's not my daughter.
尽管你可能认为你已经取得了成就,
And in spite of what you may think you've achieved,
我仍然毫无保留地把你关起来。
I still have no reservation with locking you up.
你拍了照片。
You took the photos.
我不在乎为什么。
I don't care why.
你不明白。
You don't understand.
她是谁?
Who is she?
你会毁了一切。
You're gonna ruin everything.
她是个孩子,加雷斯,看着我。
She's a child, Gareth, look at me.
我才不在乎什么搞砸了的反英雄总体规划
I don't give a damn what fucked up anti-hero master plan
我可能会危及你的。
of yours I might jeopardize.
我不会让她被剥削的。
I won't let her be exploited.
甚至不是为了关押更多的色狼。
Not even for the sake of locking up more perverts.
我有礼貌地请你放手。
I'm asking you politely to let this one go.
你♥他♥妈♥的慢吗?
Are you fucking slow?
你一直在听吗?
Have you been listening at all?
我的匿名性是我最重要的资产。
My anonymity is my most important asset.
没有那个,我不能做我做的事.
Without that, I can't do what I do.
那么,这让一切变得简单。
Well, that makes everything easy then.
你告诉我们她在哪里,否则我们会泄露一切。
You tell us where she is, or we leak everything.
-你的名字,你的别名。 -蒂娜!
-Your name, your aliases. -Deena!
你帮我们抓住的每一个罪犯。
Every single perp you helped us catch.
我相信他们会很高兴在监狱里见到你。
I'm sure they'll be very pleased to meet you in jail.
停止!
Stop!
好的。
Okay.
看,如果我告诉你 谢丽,好吧,
Look, if I tell you about Cherry, okay,
我首先需要一些东西。
there's some things I'm gonna need first.
加雷特,这并不是真的那样,但请继续。
It doesn't really work like that, Gareth, but go ahead.
给我们您的愿望清单。
Give us your wishlist.
我需要你们双方签署的保密协议。
I need a signed non-disclosure agreement from both of you.
-不会发生。 -然后我需要你发誓
-Not gonna happen. -And then I need you to swear
我要传递的信息
that the information I'm about to relay
不会离开这个房♥间。
won't leave this room.
听着 如果你告诉我们什么
Look, if you tell us anything
这可以帮助我们找到 谢丽,
that could help us locate Cherry,
你知道我们不能信守诺言。
you know we can't keep that promise.
好吧,如果我告诉你什么
Okay, if I tell you anything
这可能会帮助你找到失?的孩子,
that potentially helps you find a missing child,
好的,你可以随意分享。
okay, you can feel free to share that.
但我需要你发誓
But I need you to swear
关于我自己或 谢丽 的任何其他细节,
that any other details about myself or Cherry,
必须留在我们三个人之间。
have to stay between the three of us.
是吗?
Is that it?
我需要关闭相机。
And I need that camera switched off.
我不知道该怎么做。
I don't know how to do that.
去证券处处长,
Go to the head of securities office,
让他在系统中找到这个摄像头并禁用它。
ask him to find this camera in the system and disable it.
我不认为他被允许这样做。
I don't think he's allowed to do that.
我以为你是他妈的蜘蛛?
I thought you were the fucking spider?
给我一个理由,加雷斯。
Give me a reason, Gareth.
为什么我要经历所有的麻烦
Why should I go through all the trouble
把相机关掉?
of getting that camera turned off?
因为如果有人知道我要告诉你的事情,
Because if anybody finds out what I'm about to tell you,
还有一千个孩子会受到虐待。
a thousand more children are gonna get abused.
给我一点时间。
Give me a minute.
所以,呃,你和 谢丽 一起猎杀了所有那些人?
So, uh, you and Cherry hunted all those people together?
这一次我花了六个星期卧底尝试
This one time I spent six weeks undercover trying
钉死一个来自菲律宾的人贩子。
to nail down a single trafficker from the Philippines.
日复一日,
Day after day,
我花了几个小时在网上追?他的足迹。
I spent hour after hour following his trail online.
他一定是
And he must have been
我必须追?的最困难的目标之一。
one of the hardest targets I ever had to track down.
然后有一天,我找到了他和 谢丽 的一场直播。
Then one day I found him and one of Cherry's live streams.
我的意思是,她在信息流中使用了不同的名字,
I mean, she went by a different name in the stream,
但这是她。
but it was her.
人贩子,
The trafficker,
连同我们的其他三个目标
along with three of our other targets
都在房♥间里。
were all in the room together.
他们所有人都只是粗心地分享他们的信息。
All of them just carelessly sharing their information.
我的意思是,他们是如此开放,因为她是一个真正的女孩。
I mean, and they were so open 'cause she was a real girl.
我的意思是,她可以在身体上
I mean, she could physically
并实时口头回应他们。
and verbally respond to them in real time.
几天后,硬机11811 发送 ICWL
A couple days later, HardMachine11811 sends ICWL
另一批名字和证据,
another batch of names and evidence,
包括房♥间里的三个目标。
including the three targets that were in the room.
你知道吗,我差点以为那个女孩是 硬机
You know, I almost thought the girl was HardMachine
而这个九岁的
and that this nine year old
刚好是一些坏蛋在线义务警员。
just happened to be some badass online vigilante.
是什么改变了你的想法?
What changed your mind?
11811。
11811.
2011 年 1 月 18 日。
January 18th, 2011.
我团队的大多数人都认为这是,呃,一些任意数字,
Most of my team thought it was, uh, some arbitrary number,
但我记得那天在克利尔沃特发生的事情。
but I remember what happened on that day in Clearwater.
你是克利尔沃特的孩子之一,不是吗?
You were one of the Clearwater kids, weren't you?
你知道,我父亲是那次袭击的一部分。
You know, my father was a part of that raid.
没电了,看到了吗?
It's off, see?
没有红灯。
No red light.
保密协议?
Non-disclosure agreements?
我们不是在玩这个游戏,加雷特。
We're not playing this game, Gareth.
你只需要忍♥受并相信我们。
You're just gonna have to suck it up and trust us.
你可以相信我们。
You can trust us.
有人告诉我我有信任问题。
I've been told I have trust issues.
好吧,只有一种方法可以解决这个问题。
Well, there's only one way to fix that.
你找不到谢丽的原因,
The reason you can't find Cherry,
她没有姓氏或父母的原因,
the reason why she doesn't have a last name or parents,
或社会安全号♥码是因为她不是真实的。
or a social security number is because she's not real.
她不是真正的人类。
She's not a real human being.
告诉我们发生了什么。
Tell us what happened.
我在国外读书的时候,
While I was studying abroad,
我在一家小型荷兰动画工作室实习
I interned at a small Dutch animation studio
在他们合作前几年
a few years before they collaborated
与当地一家非营利组织的想法类似。
with a local nonprofit on a similar idea.
哪个是?
Which was?
这个想法是建立一个3D模型
The idea was to build a 3D model
一个11岁的菲律宾女孩
of an 11 year old Filipino girl
并暗中利用她来识别网络掠夺者,
and use her covertly to identify online predators,
技术问题的技术解决方案。
A technological solution to a technological problem.
电影精选列表