You're role playing. You're committing.
都开始玩角色扮演了 真用心啊
Exactly. What are you doing? I'm going to meet up with Chelsea
那可不 你呢 今晚干嘛? 跟切尔西一起
and see what we can make happen.
看看能碰上什么事
Again?
又是她?
Why is she always hooking you up with girls?
她怎么总给你做红娘?
Have you looked in the mirror? Have you looked at me?
你看到镜子里的我了吗?看到了吗?
I'm the most attractive. So it's the easiest.
我特么这么帅 给我搭红线是最容易的
Come on. Yeah! That's why.
拜托了 没错 就是这么回事
Guys,in high school,I was voted most likely to have the best eyes.
兄弟 高中时候每次投票 我都被推选为最美双眼
That's just not true.
放屁吧你
Yeah,right.
那绝对
You idiot.
你个白♥痴♥
Do you know that James Harper lived here?
你们知道杰姆斯·哈珀曾经住在这里吗?
Really? He used to be the mayor of New York.
真的吗? 他曾是纽约市长
You've really chosen a wonderful property to look at Mr. Von...
您选择的是一所非常棒的房♥产 冯
Ferrington. Ferrington.
费灵顿 费灵顿
Von Ferrington. Von Ferrington.
冯·费灵顿 冯·费灵顿先生
I mean,this is one of the finest properties in the city.
我告诉您 这是市里最棒的房♥产之一
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Look at the parquet floors that are all inlaid and original.
看看这镶木地板 都是内嵌的原木
And this.
还有这个
Let me show you this.
来看看这个
Unfettered access to the private park
住在葛莱美西公园最美妙的特权
is,of course,one of the finest things about living on Gramercy.
就是可以不受限制地进入公园
Unfettered? Unfettered.
不受限制吗? 不受限制
And now further,I'd like you to take a look at this wrought iron.
接下来要给你们看的是这个 锻铁扶手
Lattice wrought iron which is the original. Original?
这种格子框架的锻铁是独具匠心的 是吗?
And we have in here a beautiful,beautiful,beautiful chandelier,
还有这台非常非常非常漂亮的水晶吊灯
which is cut crystal.
出色的水晶切割工艺
You'll notice all of the detail on the ceiling.
还有天花板上这些精致的细节
Now the Obasan rug is original of the period.
还有这条特别的欧巴桑地毯
And we have over there a stained glass window.
还有这斑驳的窗玻璃
Let's go. Why?
我们走吧 为什么?
Look at the detail on this poster here.
看看这贴画的细节
Let's go,let's go,let's go! I'll explain later.
快走 快走 我待会再给你解释
Here,the kitchen.
这里 厨房♥
Quick! The old woman's coming!
快点 那老女人要追上来啦
Hello?
还在吗?
Won't we get caught?
我们不会被抓住吗?
I don't think so. Let's go.
应该不会吧 我们走
Hello?
你们还在吗?
Mr. Ferrington?
费灵顿先生?
Hello?
还在吗?
Slow down. Slow down. Just walk normal.
慢点走 慢点 装得正常点
What do you mean walk...
那是什么意思
You're walking like a criminal. What? This is how I walk.
你走起来像犯了事儿的 哪有?我一直就这么走路的
I'm not a criminal.
我没有犯罪啊
But I am.
我犯了
We have to go. Let's go!
快点 我们该走了
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Okay. You said we need to talk.
你跟我说 我们得谈谈
Nobody says,"We need to talk," unless it's really bad news,right?
没人会这样说 除非是要传递坏消息 对吗?
No,no,no. And my grandmother had ovarian cancer.
没有 没有 我奶奶有遗传的卵巢癌
No,no,no. You're fine,you're fine,you're fine!
不是 你没事的 没事的
The tests they ran indicated nothing out of the ordinary.
你的检查结果一切正常
I have all the symptoms. Baby,you're fine.
我的症状看起来不详 亲爱的 你很好
You're fine. You're okay.
你没事的
Come here. What was that message then?
过来 那你是什么意思?
Come here. No,no. Come here.
过来
Okay. I am sorry. I just wanted to talk.
真对不起 我只想跟你谈谈
Oh,my God. You are such an idiot.
老天 你真是个蠢货
You are such an idiot. Yes.
你真是个傻子 没错
Just... Just... Just come sit down. Okay?
你 坐下可以吗?
Oh,God.
哦 天啊
Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸
Oh,God,I thought I was dying.
天啊 我以为我得绝症了
Yeah. You thought you were dying.
你以为你得绝症了?
That was me.
对不起 我的错
Where did we go wrong?
我们到底哪儿做错了?
Like,what happened?
发生了什么?
What happened to us?
我们之间怎么会变成这样?
What happened? I...
变成这样?
I mean,we got married at 23 years old,
我们23岁就结婚了
I just don't think at that point you are ready for a life
在那个时候 我们对眼前即将失去的
without excitement or spontaneity.
没有激♥情♥和随行的生活完全没有准备
Spontaneity?
随行?
I mean,I'm spontaneous.
我这个人很随性啊
We didn't have sex for almost six months.
我们有将近六个月没上过床
You want spontaneous?
Y你想要随性是吗?
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Are you sick or something? No.
你身体不舒服还是怎么的? 没有啊?
Those aren't going out clothes.
你都没准备外出的穿着
Well,who's going out?
我可没说要出去
I thought we were going out.
我以为我们要一起出去的
That was pretty badass.
咱俩太厉害了
I can get fired for that shit.
被发现了我要被开除的
You know,when I was a kid,I used to love going to parks.
你知道吗 小的时候我很爱去公园
And my grandfather used to take me every Sunday.
我爷爷每周日都会带我去
But my ex hated parks.
但我的前男友讨厌公园
He thought they were like too public or something.
他总说公园这场所太公共了
He sounds like a real dick.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
What? My ex?
谁?我前男友吗?
Your grandfather.
你爷爷
So what happened between the two of you?
你们两个怎么分手了?
Well,I graduated from school and I moved to New York.
我毕业搬来纽约
And he took a job in Chicago.
而他在芝加哥找到了工作
And it was sort of like a focus-on-your-work-life-first sort of thing.
差不多是那种先忙工作感情无所谓的情况
They call us the selfish generation.
我们这一代被叫做自私的一代
What about you?
那你呢?
Who's the one that got you?
有没有人让你动过心?
How dare you assume that I have any emotional capacity whatsoever?
你怎么敢认为我还能有 恋爱的能力?
Get out of my park. No.
快从我的公园滚出 不要
Get out. No.
滚出 不要嘛
It's okay. You can come back.
没关系 你可以再回来的
Damn it!
该死的
I was so not gonna do that.
我不想这么快的
I was gonna hold out.
我想就先这样顶住
I was gonna make you wait,like,40 days or something.
我本来准备让你等上个40多天
I was gonna make you wait,too,but then I realized,"I'm a dude."
我也想让你等的 不过之后我才想到 我是男的 不可能哦
Hey,guys. It's Fred.
大家好 我是弗莱德
Jesus! Fred,you're like Reverse Elvis,you know.
上帝啊 弗莱德 你就跟埃尔维斯一样
Fred,you entered the building.
弗莱德 都知道你来了
I love Elvis.
我喜欢埃尔维斯
"Thank you,very much."
"太感谢了"
What's up,Fred?
有什么事吗 弗莱德?
Well,Ellie from Simon just sent over the Matterhorn book cover.
西蒙出版社的艾莉把《马特峰》那本书封送来了
And she wants us to do it?
她想让我们两个做?
Specifically.
特别要求的
Specifically? Specifically.
特别要求? 特别要求的
I'll get in on that.
让我也拍一下
Right.
好吧
Come on.
拜托
Thanks,Fred. Yeah.
谢谢 弗莱德 好
All right. Gonna do it!
好了 大家努力啊
Wait,okay,so let me get this straight.
等等 让我搞搞清楚
You have sex with this girl. We get a job out of it?
你跟这个姑娘上了几次床 然后我们就有工作了?
Certainly seems that way.
看起来是这样
And to think this whole time,we thought that poor girl was a hooker.
我们还一直以为这个可怜的姑娘是鸡
Well,yeah.
是啊
电影精选列表