Wondering the entire ride if they think she's smart enough.
在整条路上都会担心他的父母会不会 认为她不够漂亮
Because no one was.
没人能达到她的标准
And no one ever will be.
永远没人
And Jason knew that now.
杰森现在明白了
And he would give anything to go back to that moment.
他愿意放弃一切 回到当初的那个瞬间
The moment where they first met. Before anything went wrong.
他们相见的那个瞬间 在一切都还没出错之前
Before he didn't show up for her when she needed him most.
在她最需要的时候他却没出现之前
Before he understood that being there for somebody
在他明白爱情就是在彼此最艰难的时候
when it's most difficult is really all that relationships are.
去陪伴对方之前
Jason knew that now.
杰森现在明白了
And he was so sorry for what he had done.
他对自己之前做的一切感到非常抱歉
But Jason also realized that in that moment,
但是杰森也意识到 之前自己不怕
he wasn't afraid,because he
因为他觉得
thought she wasn't the one.
她不是自己的唯一
He was absolutely terrified,because he knew she was.
而现在他非常怕失去她 因为他知道 她就是自己的唯一
And if she could give him just one more chance,
他希望她能够再给他一次机会
just one more chance,
就一次
she knew where to find him.
她知道去哪儿找他
It's 2:18 in the morning in the middle of February.
现在是二月中旬的某个凌晨 两点十八分
I've been sitting on a park bench for almost four hours.
我已经在公园长凳上 坐了将近四个小时
I'm fucking freezing.
我他妈的快要冻死了
Why am I sitting here?
我♥干♥嘛要坐在这里?
Why am I still sitting on this bench?
坐在这条长凳上?
So?
那么?
I didn't know you could change colors!
我不知道你还会变色哦
Just stop.
别说了行嘛
Your dick looks like a sad giraffe.
你的鸡鸡好像一只悲伤的长颈鹿
Your dick looks like a shaved hamster. Stop.
你的鸡鸡好像剃了毛的火腿 够了
Can you guys 8100'?
你们能别说了吗?
Your dick looks like my dick
你的鸡鸡好像我的鸡鸡
if it were bigger and blacker.
如果你的鸡鸡再大点再黑点就更像了
Cut!
停
Did you friend that girl yet,Mikey?
你在脸书上粉了那姑娘吗 米奇?
Yeah. I told that assistant at Vogue
对啊 我告诉《时尚》杂♥志♥的那个助理
I couldn't hang out with her 'cause I was taking a shit.
我不能跟她出去因为我还要拉屎呢
Whoa. Look at that fucking crazy bruise on my arm.
哇哦 看看我胳膊上这块吓人的淤青
You see that bruise?
看到了吗?
It's from fucking acting,bro.
这可是演技的结晶啊
Yeah.
对咯
Fuck you up.
把你整了吧
Wait,I'm fucking this up. Can we just do this one more time?
等下 我把这镜毁了 我们再拍一次好吗?
Let it go.
走了
It's 'cause you're holding your imaginary dick the whole time.
那是因为你是假尿 没拿出真鸡鸡来
That might be it. Can I just whip it out?
可能就是因为这个吧 我能真尿吗?
Mike,we all know you're a two-hander. So just,you know...
迈克 我们都知道你一向都是两手并用的
Oh,shit. He knows me.
该死 他太了解我
That's not a nipple. That's not my... That's a fake.
那不是我真的乳♥头♥ 不是我的 是假的
That's a sticker. I don't have nipples like that.
贴纸而已 我没有长那样的乳♥头♥
So maybe I'm the best ever receiving blowjob... Ever.
也许我是有史以来最好的口♥活♥接受者 有史以来
At receiving. Fucking mother sucker.
妈的
So maybe I'm the best ever at receiving blow...
也许我是最好的有史以来的口♥活♥接受
There are no "evers" in the whole thing. What?
这句台词里根本没有"有史以来"这个词 真的吗?
Can we just write it on her fucking head?
你们能不能把词儿写在她脑门上啊?
Maybe I'm the best ever.
也许我是最好的有史以来
No. No "ever."
不对 没有"有史以来"
Probably gave me the best blowjob ever,in the recorded history of blowjobs.
她可能给过我有史以来 在口♥活♥史上最好的口♥活♥
"And she gave me perhaps the best blowjob in recorded history."
应该是"她给了我大概是口♥活♥史上最好的口♥活♥"
There's no "ever."
没有"有史以来"
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
I ain't doing nothing.
什么也没干啊
Yes,you are.
你在干吗啊
I promise. I'm acting satisfied. Okay? Jeez.
我真的什么也没干 我保证 我只是演得很开心而已
Oh,God.
哦 上帝啊
"Doing the thing"?
"打炮吗"?
Yeah,I miss that. And I'm not gonna be able to do that if I'm with Chelsea.
对啊 我很怀念这一切 如果跟切尔西约会我就做不到这一切了
I'm gonna miss,like,sharing a mouth with you.
我会很怀念跟你分享同一次口♥活♥的
I miss that so much,man.
我非常怀念啊
There's the paparazzi!
那边有狗仔啊
No way!
不可能啊
Oh,my God! They're not even pointed at Miles!
天啊 他们都不看迈尔斯的
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Nobody cares about me,bro!
老兄 没人关心我哟
I might be really fucked up.
我可能是喝多了
But I think Omar from The Wire is sitting on our couch.
不过我觉得《火线》里的奥马尔正坐在我们的沙发上呢
It's him! It's him!
哇 真的是他诶
Yes!
耶
电影精选列表