We had the same boxes.
我们俩的选项是一样的
Did you have the same boxes?
真的一样吗?
Maybe you need a little more experience with boxes.
你需要更多关于选项的经验
Yeah,maybe we should lead you down the path to better boxes.
可能我们应该帮你找到更好的选项
Look,guys. I don't need that. All right?
听着 你们俩 我不需要
I need to call Vera and I need to work this shit out.
我只需要给维拉打电♥话♥ 修补我们的关系
That's what I'm going to do. I need to call her,okay?
我必须要给她打电♥话♥ 这才是我应该做的 明白吗?
I need to call Vera. I need to work this shit out.
给她打电♥话♥ 修补我们的关系
It kills me to see you like this. Yeah.
看到你这样我真心碎 是啊
Hey.
嘿
It's an opportunity to have some fun.
你始终有机会寻开心的
Man,this is about all of us,man. This is about all of us being together.
哥们 这是我们三个人的事情 我们三个人在一起
When are we all gonna be unattached?
趁着现在我们都还年轻
In our 30s we're gonna settle down with kids.
我们三十多岁的时候 结婚生子
We're gonna live a boring life. It's about us right now.
过着无聊的日子 现在我们可以尽情玩乐
I don't know.
我不知道
We're staying single with you,man. I just don't know.
我们跟你一样保持单身 我不知道
We're staying single with you.
要单身一起翻身
We're gonna keep last night alive as long as humanly possible.
我们要尽可能地持续昨晚的 那种愉快的生活
Nobody gets in a relationship.
大家都不要谈恋爱
Nobody changes their status.
不要改变自己的感情状况
Right?
好吗?
I'm in.
我加入
I'm in.
我加入
Come on! Come on!
快点啦 快点
Come on! Come on!
快点啦 快点
Michael? Are you in?
迈克尔?你也加入吗?
Fuck it. I'm in.
去他妈的 我加入
So,we going for this? Yeah.
所以,我们要去吗? 对
I mean,it's a pretty bleak ending to a book,
我是说 这个结尾太暗淡了
so shouldn't we leave people with some hope?
难道我们不该给读者一点希望吗?
From where in the Midwest did this one wash up?
在这个鸟不拉屎的地方 哪儿来这么伶俐一姑娘?
Fresh off her master's from Chicago.
她刚从芝加哥硕士毕业
Master's in what? Sentimentality?
什么学科的硕士?伤感科的?
I don't think so.
不是吧
I just think you have to believe in possibility.
我只是觉得你应该考虑一下各种可能性吧
Sweetie. Welcome to New York.
亲爱的 这里是纽约
You're young and you're pretty and the world is yours.
你又年轻又漂亮 觉得整个世界都是你的
But you're nobody's first wife yet.
但你现在连前妻都还没当过
Well,we're all pretty...
我们都挺漂亮的
Look who's here. Hi.
看啊 这是谁驾到了 你好
Glad you could make it.
很高兴你们赶到了
I gotta tell you I'm really excited about this cover,guys.
我要告诉大家 我对这本封面真的很激动
Hey.
嘿
Here you go. Okay.
来吧 好了
Hey.
嘿
Holy shit.
妈的
Everyone. How's it going?
大家都还挺好吧?
Good,good.
挺好 挺好
So,do you want to tell us a little bit about your approach with this cover?
那么 给我们讲讲你们设计的这个封面吧?
Yeah. I'd love a little explanation.
让我听听你们的解释
It...
这个嘛
It is what it is.
就这样咯
"It is what it is"?
"就这样"?
That's what you say when you get a parking ticket.
你拿到停车罚单这么说可以
I know.
我知道
It looks to me like the guy here wants to escape.
我看着封面上这个人好像要逃走啊
Does he?
是吗?
And we want him to stay. That's the fantasy of men in the city.
我们想要的是让他留下 这才是这个城市里男人的魅力之处啊
It seems like she'll bring him home in the bag,
看起来她把这个男人带回家
totally trusting him and then after they sleep together,
完全相信他 但当他们上过床之后
he'll prove to be too much of an asshole
他证明了自己是个完全的混♥蛋♥
to actually stick around for a couple of hours.
连多呆几个小时都不愿意
So tell me,Jason. Why wouldn't the guy stay?
杰森 给我讲讲 这个人为什么不留下呢?
I thought you were a hooker.
我以为你是鸡啊
What? A hooker.
什么? 妓♥女♥啊
Why? There were hooker signs.
为什么? 我还以为你是小姐
What's a hooker sign?
那是什么?
You had on hooker boots. Lots of people have them.
你穿着妓♥女♥才会穿的靴子 好多人都这么穿的
There were tons of condoms.
好多安全套啊
Did you ever think they might be there
你有没有想过我的安全套这么多
because I'm not having a ton of sex?
是因为我从来不用?
No! I thought they were a hooker sign!
没有啊 我就以为这是鸡的征兆
What's a hooker sign?
你到底在说什么啊
What about The Story of O?
你看《O的故事》干嘛?
That was research for a book.
写书的背景研究啊
There were envelopes full of cash.
还有信封里的现金?
I pay my landlord in cash so that he can commit tax fraud.
我交房♥租都是用现金 这样我的房♥东就可以逃税
How long have you lived in New York?
你在纽约多久了 这都不知道?
Man,not long enough.
显然还不够久啊
Yeah.
显然
Wait. Can I make it up to you?
等等 我能弥补我的错误吗?
Let me make it up to you.
让我弥补一下吧
You wanna make it up to me?
你真的想弥补我?
Can I?
可以吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
You can have my number.
我给你我的电♥话♥吧
And...
另外
Maybe you can.
说不定你可以哦
Yeah,dude. Everybody knows you can't call a girl a hooker.
哥们 人人都知道 别随便说一个姑娘是鸡
Even hookers hate being called hookers.
鸡都不愿意被叫做♥鸡♥
I'm gonna bring Ellie around.
我准备跟艾莉试试看
No,you're not! No,you're not.
不要啊
I'm gonna get her on the roster.
我要把她放进我的花名册
Wait. A roster?
等等 什么花名册?
Yeah. A roster.
对啊 花名册啊
It's a group of girls that you're hooking up with
就是一个姑娘的名单
that keeps you from sending the wrong message.
她们平时只跟你打炮 也不用担心表错情
Which is what? That you wanna date one of them.
什么情情况? 就是说你并不想跟她们约会
You gotta start building a roster.
你也应该做一个花名册
Yeah. It'll help ease the transition a little.
能够帮你度过失恋这一段
No,no. I do not need a roster. Okay? Yes,you do.
不要 我不需要花名册这东西 你绝对需要
I can't keep one girl.
我连一个姑娘都留不住
What makes you think I can handle a bunch of them?
你怎么会认为我能应付的了一堆姑娘?
You just keep a bunch of them for a short period of time
不需要啦 你只需要在短时间内 跟这些姑娘交往一下
and then you send them out into the world to flourish.
然后再把她们送到花花世界
Like college kids. Yes.
就像大学生? 对
Or like capitalism.
或者说是资本家也没错
And then you replenish the team.
然后你再重新做一个新的花名册
Think of a roster like a spiritual and physical...
就把它看成一个心灵和肉体上的
Mostly physical.
主要是肉体上的
...rejuvenation of the male soul.
对男性灵魂的回春剂
Which you guys clearly don't fucking have.
你们俩还有人性吗?
Think of it like a spa.
就像做疗养
A spa for your cock.
给你的鸡鸡做疗养
A cock spa. Yep.
对 鸡鸡疗养 没错
You just got to use whatever skills that you have available to you.
对她们你可以使出浑身解数
Girls love personalization.
姑娘们喜欢个性的
You guys are idiots.
你俩真是白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
你才是白♥痴♥
Vera!
维拉
Look,I'm... I'm sorry to barge in on you.
听着 我并不是想打扰你
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Okay,look.
好吧 听我说
I know that this is an awkward thing to do,but...
我知道这可能有点尴尬
I have been having some pain.
我最近身体不太舒服
And I just...
我就是
I don't know.
我不知道
You came because you needed my help.
你需要我的帮助 对吗?
I came to apologize. I did.
我是来道歉的 真的
电影精选列表