I like the way she fake laughs when she knows that I need it.
我喜欢她假笑的样子 因为她知道我喜欢她笑
Yes. I love the way we fit together in bed.
很好 我喜欢我们上♥床♥的时候
Because we're the same height,our crotches line up perfectly.
我们一样高 所以我们上起来很舒服
That's really good.
太好了
I love that about it!
我太喜欢这一点了
I mean,what are the chances,right?
我知道 这几率得有多少啊?
I love the way that she looks in the morning.
我喜欢她早晨醒来的样子
Like at that exact moment when she wakes up,
就是她睁开眼睛的那一刻
and her eyes just open like two little butterflies.
她的眼皮像蝴蝶翅膀一样张开
Two little... I love that!
小小的 我喜欢这个
I love that!
我也许喜欢
Yeah,man. But I wouldn't go there.
就说嘛 不过我不会告诉她这个的
Yeah,I wouldn't do that. Okay.
好吧 是有点过了 对
So run and tell her that. I'm gonna go.
快去告诉她吧 我要去了
Don't go all Notebook with it. But run and tell her that.
不要搞成《恋恋笔记本》那样 但是一定要去告诉她
I'm doing it. Do it.
我要去了 快去
I'm doing it. Do it,man.
我要去了 快去
I'm going. Let's do it.
我现在就要去了 去吧
I'm gonna do it! Man,you're doing it!
我要去了 你已经去了
Oh,shit!
哦 糟糕
Oh,my God!
噢 天啊
Dude? Someone call 911!
哥们? 快报♥警♥啊
You took,like,four bags of fluid. You were severely dehydrated.
你已经尿了四袋了 你一定脱水了
You need to be housebroken.
有点教养好吗
I mean,what the hell were you doing?
你做了些什么啊?
I was running.
我在跑
Why?
干嘛要跑?
Because I...
我
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm really,really sorry. I was running to tell you that I'm sorry.
真的真的很抱歉 我是要跑着去告诉你我很抱歉
And I should have told these guys that we were dating.
我应该告诉他们两个 我们在约会
From the beginning,I told him that. We tried to convince him the whole time.
一开始我就跟他这么说嘛 我们一直在说服他
I want to date you,Chels.
切尔西 我要跟你约会
Like... Like,really date you.
真正的约会
I want that,too.
我也想跟你约会
You're such an idiot.
你真傻
I'm out.
我走了
I was wondering if you'd call.
我一直在想你会不会打电♥话♥来
So?
所以呢?
I'd love to see you.
我想跟你见个面
No,seriously,that took forever.
不过这也过了太久了吧
I'd love to see you again.
我也想再见到你
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这意思嘛
Honestly? Who waits that long?
不过说真的 谁约人会等这么久啊?
Yeah,that was my fault.
是我的错
Fucking guy in the red hat.
该死的红帽子男
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁呢?
Let's find more pictures of you.
让我来找找你的照片
Bingo.
就是你了
Let's fucking look you up.
我要把你查清楚
Bill.
比尔
What? William Matherson,restaurateur.
威廉·麦特森 餐馆老板吗
What a piece of shit this guy is.
真是个垃圾啊
Oh,my God. Dude.
照片真恶心
I mean,honestly,I just find it disgusting.
说真的 我现在觉得你们两人这种
The way that you guys embrace the single life.
享受单身的生活非常恶心
The women? The carousing?
找女人?寻欢作乐?
Carousing? Who are you? Cary Grant?
寻欢作乐?你谁啊?加里格兰特吗?
You've been in a relationship all of two minutes.
你自己才谈了两分钟的恋爱
And he is already a righteous asshole.
就正义感爆棚了哦
Guys,look,I'm just in love and shit.
反正我现在恋爱了
And I've had a lot of time to sit and realize how disgusting both of you are.
才意识到你们两个有多恶心
Mostly you,Jason. What about me?
尤其是你 杰森 我呢?
You're the worst. You're pretty disgusting,too.
你也够恶心的
You're gross. I'm a killer.
够恶心的 我就知道
What the... Did you...
你搞什 你是不是
Did you post a funny video on Ellie's wall? No.
你是不是在艾莉的脸书上给她发搞笑视频了? 没有
Yes,you did,because I'm looking at it right now,Jason!
你发了 我现在正看着呢 杰森
What is it,funny cute? Or is it just funny?
等下 只是搞笑的视频 还是搞笑又萌的视频?
It is funny cute! Jason,you pussy!
搞笑又萌的 杰森 你真是娘爆了
You funny cute videoed her?
你给她发萌视频?
I... Yes. I guess. I don't freaking know... I don't know what I'm doing,man.
我 是吧 我不知道 我不知道自己干了啥
Hey,man. I think he loves her.
我觉得你爱上她了
I think that's love! It sounds like love to me.
我觉得这就是爱啊 绝对是爱
I don't know,man. I don't know. Maybe I do. What do you mean,you don't know?
我不知道 也许是吧 什么叫你不知道?
Well,then you have to tell her. You have to.
快去告诉她啊 必须告诉她
It'll be funny cute. Maybe I should tell her.
肯定有趣又萌 或许我是该告诉她
Which is right up your alley. You love that shit.
正好应了你的口味 你就喜欢萌的
Asshole.
不好笑啊 混♥蛋♥
I don't even know where to...
我不知道去哪里
What's she doing? Let's stop by her place. Where's she at right now?
她现在干什么呢?我们一起去找她
Third Tuesday of the month. She's at one of her readings.
每个月的第三个周二 她有一场读书会
That... That was some stalker shit.
你有点像跟踪狂了
That's creepy.
太变♥态♥了吧
It's creepy that you know that.
对她的行踪一清二楚
I mean,does anybody go? No! Nobody ever goes.
她的读书会有人去吗? 没有人去
Nobody ever shows up? Nobody.
从来都没人去? 没人
Well,then,you are going to be the guy
好吧 这次你就要做
who shows up.
去她读书会的那个人
"We pounded along,my father's hand on top of the wheel."
我们缓慢前行,父亲的手搭在车轮上
Nobody ever shows up.
你不是说从来没人来吗?
Yeah.
确实是的
"I watched the bats crackle and plunge against the sky.
蝙蝠从眼前划过,冲向天空
"They never knew here.
他们不知道这是哪儿
"They only knew the echo of there."
他们只知道目的地
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you,Ray Floreson.
谢谢 雷·弗洛森
I have to do something.
我得做点什么
Does anybody have any questions?
大家有问题吗?
What should I do? Something.
我该怎么办? 随便做点什么
Yeah. I have something that I would like to read.
我也想分享一下
From my novel.
我的小说
It's not really the kind of place where you can share from your own work.
这里不是随便分享自己作品的地方
Thank you very much. Honor to be here.
谢谢你 站在这里很荣幸
This is good.
你念的很不错
Tough act to follow.
跟在你后面我压力很大啊
Then don't.
不要在意
I'm a big fan of your work.
我是你的书迷
I'm so sorry. I...
真抱歉
No. Please.
没关系 请读吧
And then the other guy asked to buy her a drink,
接下来 那人要请她喝酒
right as Jason walked up.
这时杰森正好走上来
And so she asked that guy,
于是她问那人
"What happens if I enjoy the drink?
"如果我喜欢你给我的酒呢?
"What happens then?"
"接下来会发生什么?"
And he pretended not to know the answer. So she told him.
那人假装他对答案一无所知 于是她就告诉了他
She asked if they would play beer pong
她说 她会跟他的朋友在这间糟糕的酒吧里
in that shitty bar with his friends
玩啤酒杯乒乓球
until they headed back to his place in Murray Hill.
然后跟他回到在莫里山的住所
She asked if they'd have to listen to his roommate
她还说 他们睡觉的时候
fuck Hilary or Emily,or whatever her name was
得听着他的两个室友
till they fell asleep.
跟希拉里还是艾米丽之类的姑娘上♥床♥的声音
And she asked him if a year later,they'd still be there in that bar.
一年后 他们还是会在同样的酒吧
The only difference being that now he feels pressure to get married
唯一不同的是 那时候他多了一份对婚姻和做父亲的恐惧
and have kids,because he thinks that that's what she wants.
因为他知道她想要结婚和孩子
And then in the summers,
夏天的时候
they would drive up to the shitty Hamptons.
他们会开车到糟糕的汉普顿
To meet his shitty parents.
去跟他糟糕的父母度假
Wondering the entire ride if they'd think that she was pretty enough.
在整条路上都会担心他的父母会不会 认为她不够漂亮
Smart.
还有聪明
电影精选列表