Hey,Ellie! What's up? No,it's Daniel. It's Jason's best man.
嘿 艾莉 你好吗?我是丹尼尔 我是杰森的伴郎啊
He just crossed a line. It's his best man friend.
他太过分了 我是他伴郎朋友啊
Best man? What are you talking about? Yeah.
伴郎 你胡说什么啊? 对
All right. Here he is. Here he is.
好了 我这就把电♥话♥给他
Hi. Hi.
嘿 嘿
Hello. All strong army. You wanna strong arm me?
你好 管的真严啊
He gets so angry.
他生气了哦
Yeah. Hello?
喂?
I can hear you.
我听得到
Ellie?
艾莉?
Oh,my God. What? What's up?
天啊 怎么了?
Her dad just died.
她爸爸刚刚过世了
Her dad died.
她爸爸过世了
You have to. It's not even a question.
你得去 没得商量
You have to show up at that funeral.
你必须要去她爸爸的葬礼
If I set foot anywhere near that funeral,then we're dating.
如果我去那个葬礼的话 那我们就绝对是在约会了
Then don't go,dude.
那就别去呗
What the fuck are you talking about?
你胡说些什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
那你又在胡说些什么?
If he doesn't want to go to the funeral,why should he go to the funeral?
如果他不想去参加葬礼 他何必非要去?
Are you not a human being? Do you not have a soul?
你还算人嘛?你有良心没有啊?
Technically,she didn't even invite me.
严格来说 她并没有邀请我去
Technically? She has to invite you to a funeral?
严格来说?去葬礼还需要邀请的?
Yeah. What,he's supposed to show up and say,
难道他要去那个葬礼自我介绍说
"Hey. I'm Jason. I'm actually fucking the dead guy's daughter"?
"大家好我是杰森 我跟死者女儿打炮来着"?
What're you talking about? If anything,I'm just gonna be a distraction.
你在说什么啊? 我只会让她分神的
It's like... it's better than being an asshole. Okay?
就好像 那也比当个混♥蛋♥好很多 好吗?
It's better than being an asshole.
比当个混♥蛋♥好很多
I know. I wish I could be home,too.
我知道 我也想回家
Next year. I promise. But happy Thanksgiving.
明年一定回 感恩节快乐
I miss you,too.
我也想你
Tell Dad I say hello.
帮我跟爸爸问好
I love you,too.
我也爱你
Yeah,no. Take your time. Take your time.
没关系 你慢慢来
I'll be here. Finishing up. Yeah.
这里有我来就好
Here. That's set.
这里放好了
Hey.
嘿
I'm so glad you came.
你能来真好
You look great.
你真漂亮
You look great. Nice flowers.
你也很好看 花真漂亮
Thank you. They're not for you. They're for your grandma.
谢谢 不过花不是给你的 是给你奶奶的
Grandma. There you go.
奶奶 送您的
I picked them myself on the way over. No big deal.
来的路上我自己摘的 小菜一碟
God. She is so sweet.
上帝啊 她真好
I see where you get your looks from.
我知道你这么漂亮是遗传谁了
Shameless of you. Yeah.
你真是不要脸 嗯
What? I'm not trying to have sex with your grandma.
怎么了 我又没说要跟你奶奶上♥床♥
Gross.
恶心死了
Unless you think she's into it.
除非她有意跟我 ?
Don't think she's... Then maybe I will. Grandma!
我不觉得她 她想我就上 奶奶等我
Don't... He may be into it. I'm just kidding.
别这样嘛 我开玩笑的
All right. I'm just saying.
我就是这么一说
Like,in two generations I could be responsible for making you again.
如果我跟她两代之间发♥生♥关♥系♥ 可能还能生出你哦
Okay. It's called science.
好了 很科学的哦
It's called disgusting.
明明是很恶心
So are Mikey and Jason coming?
米奇和杰森会来吗?
No,I don't think they're gonna make it this year.
估计不来了吧
Babe,I'm so sorry. I know I'm late.
亲爱的 对不起 我回来晚了
Traffic was awful. It's a holiday.
交通太糟糕了 节假日嘛
Hi.
嘿
The turkey looks beautiful!
火鸡太美妙了
And you got the red I like.
红酒也是我喜欢的
I made everything just how you like it.
我做的一切都是按照你喜欢的样子来的
I know you did.
我知道
This red is so smooth.
红酒很柔和
I don't know. It feels a little off balance to me.
我不知道 对我来说味道有些不平衡
Yeah? What do you mean?
怎么了?
I don't know. Like something doesn't belong.
我不知道 有些味道不对劲
Maybe it needs to breathe a little.
可能要多接触一会空气
It has,like,a chocolate undertone.
可能是因为巧克力的后调
Maybe you're just reacting to that flavor.
你对这种味道不适应吧
Or maybe 'cause you're still fucking Harold. I can't tell.
或者因为你还在跟哈罗德上♥床♥ 我不知道
You know his jacket is still in the closet?
你知道他的外套还在衣柜里挂着吗
It's a great jacket. Why's it in the fucking closet?
挺不错的外套 但是为什么会在你的衣柜里?
Can we please just enjoy this?
我们就不能好好吃个饭吗?
I've been trying to pretend that things haven't changed.
我一直都在假装什么都没变
Things have changed.
但是事情一直在变
Then what are we doing?
那我们现在这是干什么?
What are we doing?
我们在干什么?
We're having fun. I don't know.
我们在一起挺高兴的 我不知道
"I don't know"?
"不知道"?
That's it?
就这样?
"I don't know"?
你不知道?
We had everything we wanted.
我们曾经拥有一切
A great apartment. A great job.
不错的公♥寓♥ 不错的工作
You're making partner in a year. I'm in the ER.
你一年之内就能升职 我也进了急诊室
We checked each other's boxes!
我们的选项都选好了
Why didn't we ever talk about kids?
为什么我们从来没谈过孩子的问题?
It's because neither of us saw that future and you know that's true.
因为我们根本看不见未来 你知道事实就是这样
Maybe I should go.
我该走了
I just need to hear you say it.
我想听你告诉我
Just say it.
说啊
I don't love you anymore.
我不爱你了
So,I said to Paul,after our first lunch downtown,
午饭的时候我跟保罗说
I thought you two would be perfect for one another.
我觉得你们俩真是太配了
Mom.
妈妈
Susan,to be honest,I feel like I'd be perfect with anybody.
苏珊 说实话 我觉得 我跟谁在一起都行
You know,for your daughter,it was just right place at the right time.
跟你的女儿在一起 只是天时地利人和
You know,like working at Google.
就好像谷歌♥一样
You've got a job at Google?
你在谷歌♥工作?
No. I was just... You know,that's not...
没有 我只是在说
Possible. Right.
可能性 对
Daddy,Daniel was actually just telling Mom that he was too good for me.
爸爸 丹尼尔刚才正在说他对于我来说 过于完美了
No. Daniel wasn't. Was that right?
没有 丹尼尔可没这么说 不是吗?
Now there,you're... Well,you're taking it out of context,sir.
你得把我的话放在特定语境里看 先生
It's the other way around. I'm very lucky.
其实是反过来的意思 我是说我很幸运
Calm down,Daniel. We know you're not too good for Chelsea.
淡定点 丹尼尔 我们都知道你对切尔西来说并没那么好
Paul? Dad?
保罗? 爸爸?
And well,we are very happy to have you here.
你能来我们很高兴
I've got 3 grand on the Cowboys. I could use a drinking buddy.
我能有个喝酒的伴了
Yeah,I'd love a drink right now.
我现在就很想喝了
Let's get a drink! Okay,great.
我们快去喝酒吧 好的
You scared them away.
你看看你把孩子都吓跑了
Thanks.
谢谢
What?
咋了?
I have wanted to rip your clothes off ever since you walked into this party.
自从你走进来以后 我就一直想把你的衣服扯掉
Oh,my God,Grandma! Your hands smell like stuffing!
哦 奶奶 你的手上还有填料的味道
Wait,wait. I don't know. Should we do this right now?
等等 我不知道 我们在这里做合适吗?
What,you're gonna say no to sex?
你不想跟我打炮?
No. I love sex. I love sex with you.
不不不 我喜欢打炮 跟你打炮
But I'm saying,like,'cause your family's out there and stuff.
我是说 你全家人都在外面
And your dad is kind of...
你♥爸♥爸还那么别扭
You know what? Maybe stop being such a pussy.
胆子别这么小
Okay.
好吧
Did you lock the door?
你锁门了吗?
I think so.
我记得锁了
You think so or you know so?
你记得锁了还是你确定锁了?
You came in after me. You should have locked it.
你在我后面进来的 你应该锁门的
Quiet.
安静
I think it's your grandma. She's coming for me.
我估计是你奶奶 她来寻找我了
电影精选列表