正如我所说 可能是其他的问题吗? 比如身体状况问题?
And I said, "Can this be something else, such as a medical condition
因为我儿子从来没有受过任何伤
because my son has never been hurt in any way?"
他说“对 但因为他还是个宝宝 无法说话
And he said, "Yes, but since he's a baby and can't talk
我们就认为是虐待” 然后就走了
we're gonna go with abuse," and walked away
我以为把孩子带到医院 是在做正确的事
I thought I was doing the right thing by taking my child to the hospital
我当时真的不知道会有怎样的后果
and I honestly had no idea what the consequences could be
我们带着两个宝宝去医院 离开的时候两个宝宝都不让我们带走
We went in there with two babies and left with none
我在监狱服刑了15年
I spent 15 years in prison
我父亲被判入狱 他在监狱
My father, he was sentenced to prison
已经服刑了26年
and he's been there for 26 years
这不是“定罪之前始终无罪”
It's not "You're innocent until proven guilty."
是“你证明自己无罪之前始终有罪”
It's "You're guilty until you prove your own innocence."
我都不敢相信这是现行的
I just cannot even believe that this is the actual system
设置好用来保护儿童的体系
that is set in place to protect children
我们从没想过身上会发生这样的事情
We'd never thought this ever would have happened to us
但这种事情可以在任何时候 发生在任何人身上
But this can, in fact, happen to anyone at any time
这种伤痛是永远无法愈合的
The trauma, like, it's… it's forever
对
Yeah
电影精选列表