好了,先生们。
- [Cole] Alright, gentlemen.
我们从这里步行去。
We'll go on foot from here.
下马。
Dismount.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(枪击发)
(gun cocking)
-[格里芬]他现在离得不远了,老大。
- [Griffin] He ain't far now, Senior.
-不,他不是。
- No, he isn't.
(悬疑音乐继续)
(suspenseful music continues)
你闻到了吗?
Do you smell that?
那个白♥痴♥在抽烟。
That idiot's smoking a cigarette.
(格里芬咳嗽)
(Griffin coughs)
(哮喘吸入器喷雾)
(asthma inhaler spraying)
-(咯咯笑)我们被骗了。
- (chuckling) We've been had.
- LGt ITIG SE8。
- LGt ITIG SE8.
那棵树在抽烟。
That tree is smoking a cigarette.
伯恩斯(笑着说)
(Burns laughing)
-我就说这家伙不错。
- Told you this guy was good.
你不相信我,是吗?
You didn't believe me, did you?
瞧,我知道怎么挑。(笑)
See, I know how to pick 'em. (laughing)
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
-该死的。
- Fucking shit.
(踢扑扑的)
(kick thudding)
-格里芬。
- Griffin.
格里芬,跟我说话。
Griffin, talk to me.
格里芬。
Griffin.
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
进来。
Come in.
格里芬,收到吗?
Griffin, do you copy?
-你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴!
- [Jack] Shut the fuck up!
草泥马!
Motherfucker!
格里芬,请告诉我你的位置。
- Griffin, your position, please.
格里芬吗?
Griffin?
格里芬,跟我说话。
Griffin, talk to me.
如果你迷路了,
If you're lost,
我领你回家。
I'll guide you home.
-[杰克]伯恩斯。
- [Jack] Burns.
伯恩斯,你听到了吗?
Burns, you hear me?
——梅森。
- Mason.
我不介意和格里芬谈谈。
I wouldn't mind talking to Griffin.
-他就在我身边
- He's right here with me.
就是不能接电♥话♥,你懂我的意思吗?
Just can't come to the phone, you know what I'm saying?
-梅森,你真是个混♥蛋♥
- Mason, you're a sack of shit.
让我和格里芬谈谈。
Let me talk to Griffin.
-别他妈在乎你想要什么,伯恩斯。
- [Jack] Don't give a fuck what you want, Burns.
关键是我现在想要什么。
It's about what I want right now.
我需要你,彭斯。
I want you, Burns.
-我做了什么?
- What did I d0?
-我把格里芬绑起来了,你永远也找不到他。
- I got Griffin tied up and you ain't never gonna find him.
我要你,只有你
I want you and only you
让我坐上那架飞机,飞回城里。
to get me in that plane and fly me back to the city.
在那之后,我会告诉你他在哪。
After that, I'm gonna tell you where he is.
不然我就杀了他。
Any other way, I'm gonna kill him.
-让我考虑一下。
- Let me sleep on it.
-你知道吗,梅森?
- You know, Mason?
你知道我们为什么要找你吗?
You know why we're going to find you?
因为我在这儿都能闻到你臭屁♥股♥的味道。
'Cause I can smell your stinking ass from here.
-去你的,科尔!
- Yo, fuck you, Cole!
你这贱♥货♥!
You punk sell-out motherfucker!
哟,烧伤。
Yo, Burns.
照我说的做,不然你的人就死定了。
You're gonna do it my way or your man's gonna be dead.
叫醒......。
Wake up.
叫醒......。
Wake up.
你知道吗,你的朋友根本不在乎你。
You know, your friends don't give two shits about you.
(格里芬嘟哝)
(Griffin grunting)
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴!
You shut the fuck up!
我就打爆你的头。
I'll bust you in your motherfucking head.
听着,伯恩斯和他们不会来的
Listen, Burns and them ain't gonna come up here
我在找你。
looking for you.
(格里芬嘟哝)
(Griffin grunting)
现在你应该知道他根本不在乎
By now you should know he don't give a fuck
除了他自己。
about shit but himself.
现在闭嘴,我要把这东西摘下来。
Now just shut up and I'm gonna take this thing off.
因为我会杀了你
'Cause I'll kill you,
我也不想,但我会杀了你。
I don't want to, but I'll kill your ass.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
(格里芬咳嗽)
(Griffin coughs)
-我不会再尖叫了。
- I ain't gonna scream no more.
但如果你要杀我,
But if you are gonna kill me,
别像个胆小鬼一样
stop being such a chickenshit bitch
然后扣动扳机。
and pull the fucking trigger.
-也许我只是找点乐子。
- Maybe I'm just having some fun.
-(笑)你当然是。
- (laughing) Of course you are.
那是你的同类。
That's your kind.
-你们这些混♥蛋♥一直在这里努力
- You the motherfuckers been round here trying
整天杀人!
to kill people all day!
-那你为什么不像我们那样做?
- Then why don't you do what we'd do?
快扣动扳机。
Pull that fucking trigger.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
把它。
Pull it.
(蟋蟀鸣叫)
(crickets chirping)
(轻点击)
(lighter clicking)
——啊。
- Ah.
-那是天狼星,狗之星。
- There's Sirius, the Dog Star.
-是的。
- Yeah.
你觉得我们明天能找到梅森吗?
Do you think we'll find Mason tomorrow?
-我知道他在哪儿
- I know where he is.
-你当然知道
- Yeah, sure you do.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
-在那边。
- Over there.
看一看。
Take a look.
在山上的一个小洞里。
In a little hole in the mountain.
我们会让他整晚等着。
We'll have him sit up all night, waiting.
那我们天亮的时候给他个惊喜。
Then we'll surprise him at dawn.
(不祥的音乐)
(ominous music)
——嘘!
- PSSt!
那东西怎么样?
How's that grub?
很好吗?
Pretty good?
很好吃?
Pretty tasty?
好。
Good.
好好享受吧,混♥蛋♥,因为这是你最后一次了。
Enjoy it, asshole, 'cause it's gonna be your last.
-你没资格威胁我,牛仔。
- You ain't in no position to be threatening me, cowboy.
-我不是在威胁你,孩子
- I ain't even threatening you, son.
因为一旦你终于找到了勇气
'Cause as soon as you can finally find the balls
来照顾我
to take care of me,
反正你也逃不出去了。
you ain't gonna make it out of here alive, anyway.
追求(飞)
(fly buzzes)
得到……
Get...
-(笑)怎么了?
- (laughing) What's up?
强壮的牛仔,你怕几个小虫子吗?
Big tough cowboy, you scared of a few little bugs?
你从来没在地上睡过吗?
Ain't never slept on the ground before?
-我睡在床上,混♥蛋♥,不像动物。
- I sleep in a bed, shithead, not like an animal.
-就因为你睡在地上
- Just 'cause you sleep on the ground
并不是说你是动物。
don't mean you're an animal.
只意味着你很穷。
Just means you're poor.
——也许。
- Maybe.
也许吧。
That may be.
但你,梅森,就是废物。
But you, Mason, are waste.
-你知道吗?
- You know what?
我受够你们了。
I'm getting tired of y'all.
如果我拿着这把枪,
What if I took this gun, right,
电影精选列表