然后爆了你的头?
and blew your motherfucking brains out?
然后你就会像我一样流血,
Then you'd bleed blood just like me,
也许到那时你就会明白了。
maybe then you'd understand.
-我不再关心我的生活了!
- I don't care about my life anymore!
你不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
我才不管呢。
I don't give a shit.
我也不在乎。(喘着气)
I don't care. (gasps for breath)
(哮喘吸入器喷雾)
(asthma inhaler spraying)
(格里芬喘气)
(Griffin gasping)
谢谢。(喘气)
Thanks. (breathing heavily)
像你这样的人,
Someone like you,
和你一样,
just like you,
有一天跟着我女儿去学校。
followed my daughter to school one day.
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
警方的报告是这么说的
The police report said that
她试图摆脱他。
she tried to get away from him.
从来没有人抓到他。
Nobody never caught him.
据我所知,
And for all I know,
是你!
it was you!
-那不是很贱吗?
- Ain't that a bitch?
你有个人问题,伙计。
You got a personal problem, man.
这跟我一点关系都没有!
It ain't got jackshit to do with me!
-你说你杀了你的家人。
- You said you'd fucking killed your family.
-你根本不了解我!
- You don't know shit about me!
(格里芬哭泣)
(Griffin sobbing)
我是个机械师,对吧?
I was a mechanic, right?
我以前整天像狗一样工作。
I used to work like a fucking dog, night and day.
我有一个妻子
I had a wife
我有了一个刚出生的孩子
and I had a newborn kid.
我们住在镇上的一个破地方。
We lived in a fucked-up part of town.
那是穷♥人♥住的地方。
That's where poor people live.
我就像是这栋楼的管理者。
I was like the manager of this building.
只有这样我才能免费住在那里。
That's the only way I could stay there for free.
我得在这附近转转,你懂我的意思吗?
I had to work around the place, you know what I'm saying?
这地方,他妈的应该被废弃。
The place was, should have been fucking condemned.
我过去经常去城里
I used to go to the city all the time
告诉他们要振作起来,
and told them they had to get shit together,
这个地方不安全。
the place wasn't safe.
他们根本不在乎
They didn't give a fuck,
他们根本不在乎住在贫民区的人。
they don't give a fuck about people living in the ghetto.
我跟我女朋友说过我会抽出时间的?
I told my girl I was gonna get around to it, you know?
这地方是个火警地点。
The place was a firetrap.
所以有一天我回家晚了
So one day I come home late
我看到街上一片混乱
and I see this commotion out on the street.
我看了看,发现这不是我住的地方
And I'm looking and I notice this ain't where I live
但同时,这也是我的大楼。
but at the same time, it was my building.
但我是说那不是我的楼。
But I'm saying it's not my building.
但事实的确如此。
But it was.
我跑了进去。
I ran inside.
我进去的时候,我的妻子和孩子都死了。
By the time I got in there, my wife and kids was dead.
我本可以,
I could have,
我一直拖着不去修房♥子,伙计。
I, I kept putting off fixing that place, man.
我一直在拖延。
I just kept putting it off.
-你说你杀了他们
- You said that you killed them.
-他们死了,不是吗?
- They're dead, ain't they?
(枪击发)
(gun cocking)
(格里芬喊道)
(Griffin yells)
——约翰!
- John!
约翰!
John!
(格里芬嘟哝)
(Griffin grunting)
-他在哪儿?
- Where is he?
-拜托!
- Come on!
你觉得我像谁,
Who do I look like to you,
哈利·胡迪尼?
Harry fucking Houdini?
我不知道他在哪里。
I don't know where he is.
(小鸟喳喳叫)
(birds chirping)
你们给我留水了吗?
Did y'all leave me any water?
-是的,在我的全地形车上。——嗯?
- Yeah, in my ATV. - Huh?
-我的全地形车。——在这里吗?
- My ATV. - Here?
-对,最后一个。
- Yeah, last one.
-梅森什么时候离开你的?
- What time did Mason leave you?
-伯恩斯先生,我真的不知道。
- Mr. Burns, I truly have no idea.
-你知道的不多,是吧?
- You don't know much, do you?
-也许不是。
- Maybe not.
-你饿吗?-嗯嗯。
- You hungry? - Mm-hm.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
我能拿两个吗?
Can I take two?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-我告诉你我所知道的。
- I'll tell you what I do know, though.
这是结束了。
It's over.
我要走了。
I'm out of here.
我要回到属于我的地方。
I'm going back where I belong.
我要回家了。
I'm going home.
-你哪儿也不能去。
- You're not going anywhere.
-是的,我是。
- Oh, yeah, I am.
听着,如果霍金斯医生死了,他已经走了,
Look, if Doc Hawkins is dead, he's gone,
他再也不会回来了。
he ain't never coming back.
梅森昨晚可以轻而易举地杀了我,
And Mason could have killed me last night, easy,
但他没有。
but he didn't.
让他走吧。
Gotta let him go.
-格里芬先生,你知道我们不能这么做。
- Mr. Griffin, you know we can't do that.
-你在怕什么?
- What are you afraid of, huh?
你觉得他会去找当局吗?
You think he's gonna go to the authorities?
很可能你再也不会听到他的消息了。
Chances are you ain't never gonna hear from him again.
-他可能是对的。
- He's probably right.
-我们不能冒任何风险
- We're not gonna take any chances.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
——约翰。
- John.
想想你在说什么,约翰。
Think about what you're saying, John.
-是的,师兄。
- I have, Senior.
-不,你没有。
- No, you haven't.
-我看着你们所有人
- I look at all of you.
听一次。
Listen once.
我只说一次。
I'm going to say it once.
我不会再跟你出去了。
I ain't going out with you no more.
我通过。
I'm through.
如果我阻止不了你,那我也阻止不了你。
Now, If I can't stop you, then I can't stop you.
但我要回家了。
But I'm going home.
“约翰!”
' [W()Ife] John!
- [Burns] Griffin先生!-我要回家。
- [Burns] Mr. Griffin! - I'm going home.
-你这个德克萨斯牛仔,给我闭嘴!
- You stupid Texas cowboy, you stop it right there!
-不然呢?(笑着说)
- Or what? (laughing)
你要在我背后开枪吗?
You gonna shoot me in the back, huh?
-是的。
- Yeah.
我说谎了。(笑)
I lied. (laughs)
(枪射击)
(gun firing)
(Derek尖叫)
(Derek screams)
爸爸!
' Dad!
爸爸,做点什么吧!
Dad, do something!
爸爸!(的)
Dad! (grunting)
-你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
- You son of a bitch!
-沃尔夫先生。
- Mr. Wolfe.
我们是同舟共济的,记得吗?
We're all in this together, remember?
这是协议。
That's the agreement.
就像一家人一样,没人能逃得掉。
Just like a family, nobody ever gets away.
对吗?
Isn't that right?
-没错。
- That's right.
我们都在一起。
We're all in this together.
-别抱怨了。-够了。
- Stop whining. - That's enough.
-小混混。-你还好吧?
- Little punk. - You alright?
电影精选列表