我就拿这根棍子,塞进你屁♥股♥里,
I'll take this stick, ram it up your ass,
用你的混♥蛋♥屁♥股♥做个冰棍。
and make a copsicle out your punk ass.
你不是狗屎!
You ain't shit!
你喜欢打老人吗?
You like beating up old people?
我真该扇你的头。
I should slap you in the motherfucking head.
我们去见魔鬼吧?
Let's go see the devil?
想去看魔鬼吗?
Wanna go see the devil?
你喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
伙计,给我滚出去!
Man, get the fuck up out of here!
我要把你扔进你那该死的…
I'll bust you in your motherfucking...
滚远点!-你疯了,伙计!
Get the fuck away! - You're crazy, man!
别再回来了,听到了吗?
- [Hank] And don't come back, you hear?
(紧张的音乐继续)
(tense music continues)
-我处理好了汉克
- I handled that, Hank,
现在你跳过栅栏去拿肉。
now you hop the fence and get the meat.
-去你♥妈♥的♥
- Oh, go fuck yourself.
(杰克laughil19)
(Jack laughil19)
-该死。
- Oh, shit.
汉克(笑)
(Hank laughs)
(柔和的爵士音乐)
(soft jazz music)
-[孩子]我们要谢谢你,先生。
- [Child] We want to thank you, Mister.
-需要帮忙生火吗?
- Want some help with the fire?
-不,没关系。
- No, that's fine.
-我说错了什么?
- I say something wrong?
-这不是你的错。
- It ain't your fault.
(轻柔的爵士音乐继续)
(soft jazz music continues)
听着,木已成舟。
Now, look, what's done is done.
为两年前发生的事自责
Blaming yourself for what happened two years ago
什么也改变不了。
won't change a damn thing.
-你说完了吗?
- Are you finished?
-不,才刚开始。
- No, just starting.
如果这是我做的最后一件事,
If it's the last thing I ever do,
我会让你重新站起来的。
I'm gonna get you on your feet again.
-屏住呼吸,伙计
- Hold your breath, man.
没人会给我这样的人喘息的机会。
Ain't nobody ever gonna give a break to nobody like me.
-那你知道我怎么说吗?
- Then you know what I say?
去他们所有人,也给自己一个。
Fuck 'em all and give yourself one too.
让你的生活重回正轨取决于你自己,
It's up to you to get your life back on track again,
不是其他人。
not nobody else.
-不管我做什么,总会有人来的
- No matter what I do, somebody's gonna be there
把我打倒。
to knock me down.
-关键是别让他们得逞!
- Well, the trick is not to let 'em!
一旦你找回自信
Once you get your confidence back,
你要用尽一切办法来对付他们。
you fight 'em with everything you got to hold onto it.
我是说一切!
I mean everything!
-汉克,你这么有哲理。
- Hank, you got all this philosophy.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
-该死。(呵呵)
- Oh, shit. (chuckling)
上次上轨道的时候,我还是个处♥女♥。
Last time I was on track I was still a virgin.
-别这样,汉克,你喝太多酒了。
- Come on, Hank, all this booze is going to your head.
——也许。-你变得多愁善感了。
- Maybe. - You're getting sentimental.
(汉克笑着说)
(Hank chuckles)
(柔和的爵士音乐)
(soft jazz music)
-天啊,还是便秘。(叹息)
- God, still constipated. (groans)
起来,汉克。
Get up, Hank.
大便。
Shit.
又是倒霉的一天。
Another fucked-up day.
汉克!
Hank!
起来,汉克!
Get up, Hank!
汉克。
Hank.
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
你不能死在我面前。
You can't die on me.
(戏剧性管弦乐)
(dramatic orchestral music)
(聊天)
(all chattering)
-这是我的朋友。
- Here's my buddy.
你什么时候出狱的?(笑着说)
When did you get out of jail? (laughing)
嘿,上帝保佑你。
Hey, God bless you.
当心。
Take care.
嘿,你不想要免费午餐吗?
Hey, don't you want a free lunch?
-没有这种事。-嘿,等等。
- No such thing. - Hey, wait.
我只是想帮你。
I only wanna help you.
(戏剧性的音乐)
(dramatic music)
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
(卡车喇叭声)
(truck horn blasts)
(的)
(both grunting)
你怎么了,伙计?
What's wrong with you, man?
起来!
GEt up!
-他妈的放开我,伙计!
- Get the fuck off me, man!
-我在帮你,伙计!
- I'm trying to help, man!
-我才不要你帮我!
- I don't want your fucking help!
-你不会想自杀的
- You don't wanna kill yourself.
-你不知道我想要什么!
- You don't know what I want!
-听着,伙计,我经历过艰难时期。
- Look, man, I've been through rough times.
-比如,你的按♥摩♥浴缸坏了?
- Like what, your jacuzzi broke?
-你忘了,总有别的出路的。
- You know, you forget, there's always another way out.
-比如说?
- Like what?
-比如让别人帮你。
- Like letting someone help you.
-你♥他♥妈♥为什么要帮我?
- Why the fuck would you wanna help me?
-因为我现在过得很好,生活对我很好。
- Because I'm doing well now, life has been good to me.
我看到你,就觉得这是我的机会
I saw you and thought it's a chance for me
去改变那些需要休息的人。
to make a difference to someone who could use a break.
-你知道吗?
- You know what?
你为什么不把这破事留给在乎你的人呢?
Why don't you save that shit for somebody who gives a fuck?
-听着,伙计,你还年轻,你知道,你很健康
- Look, man, you're young, you know, you're healthy.
你看起来很聪明。
You seem intelligent.
你为什么要自杀?
Why would you want to kill yourself?
-也许我喜欢选择死亡的想法
- Maybe I like the idea of choosing when I die
而不是让别人替我选择。
instead of having someone else choose for me.
-难道你没有家人,没有关心你的人吗?
- Don't you have family, people who care about you?
-我有妻子和孩子,他们都死了,好吗?
- I had a wife and a kid and they're dead, all right?
-难道没有其他人会想念你吗
- Isn't there anyone else who would miss you
如果你离开了?-不,不!
if you were gone? - No, no!
-你知道吗,我觉得很难相信!
- You know, I find that hard to believe!
-听着,也许你不明白。
- Man, look, maybe you don't understand this.
我不想让任何人关心我。
I don't want anybody to care about me.
我不想承担责任
I don't want to be responsible
为了别人的感受,好吗?
for anybody else's feelings, alright?
我受够了!
I'm through with this shit!
-嘿,我问你点事!
- Hey, let me ask you something!
如果有人给你一份好工作,
If someone offered you a good job,
对你来说是个真正的机会,
something that would be a real opportunity for you,
你有兴趣吗?
would you be interested?
'不!
' No!
-好吧
- okay-
如果你想找我,
Well, if you ever wanna look me up,
我每周四都去第七街教会。
I'm down at the 7th Street Mission every Thursday.
-是的,等等,伙计。
- Yeah, hold up, man.
你说的是什么样的工作?
What kind of job are you talking about?
-我和我的生意伙伴
- My business partner and I,
我们需要有人做我们的生存向导
we need someone to help us as a survival guide
我们在野外狩猎。
with our hunts out in the wilderness.
-我对荒野一无所知。
- I don't know shit about the wilderness.
-根据我的建议,
- With my recommendation,
你很有可能得到这份工作。
you'll have a decent chance of getting the job.
薪水不错。
The pay is good.
——支付?
- Pay?
你说的工资是多少?
What kind of pay are you talking about?
到底要多少钱,伙计?
How much money exactly, man?
-听着,下去吧。
- Look, just go down there.
跟这个人谈谈。
Talk to this man.
电影精选列表