-他来了!-我看见他了!
- There he is! - I see him!
-拜托!
- [Man] Come on!
不!
No!
——我♥操♥。
- Shit.
-看,我流血了!
- Look it, I'm bleeding!
女士,我的钱!
- [Driver] Lady, my MONEY!
我的钱怎么办!
What about my money!
女士,我的钱。
Lady, my money.
这是16美元。
It's $16.
这是你的狗?
This is your dog?
-我的一个朋友
- A friend of mine, man.
你现在给我钱!
You give me money now!
我要我的钱!
I want my money!
-走开!
- Get off!
(的)
(both grunting)
看,男人。
Look, man.
我可不想惹麻烦。
Don't want no trouble.
我只想找回我的狗。
I just want to get my dog.
-我的出租车怎么办?
- What about my taxi?
-去你的出租车。
- Fuck your taxi.
伙计,你想让我怎么做?(的)
Man, what do you want me to do? (grunting)
(戏剧性的爵士音乐继续)
(dramatic jazz music continues)
你做完了吗?
Have you finished?
(戏剧性的爵士音乐继续)
(dramatic jazz music continues)
(箭的敲击)(人的咕噜声)
(arrow thwacking) (man grunting)
(戏剧性的爵士音乐继续)
(dramatic jazz music continues)
(聊天)
(all chattering)
你见过海葬吗?
- [Hank] You ever see a burial at sea?
-[杰克]是的。
- [Jack] Yeah.
-他们把一个人用帆布包起来。
- They take a guy and they wrap him up in sail cloths.
你知道,他们把他缝起来
You know, they sew him up
最后一分钟,他们放了一个5英寸的外壳
and the last minute they put in a five-inch shell
所以他下去了,
so he goes down,
陷入困境,你明白我的意思吗?
down the deep six, you know what I mean?
还有,可怜的明戈。
And, uh, poor Mingo.
呀。
Jeez.
你非得挖这么深吗?
You have to dig so deep?
-是的。
- Yeah.
我只希望我死后有人能这么深地为我着想。
I just hope somebody digs for me this deep when I'm gone.
(远处雷声隆隆)
(thunder rumbles distantly)
——诺曼底登陆后的整整一个星期,
- A whole week after D-day, Okinawa,
我们一顿正餐都没吃。
we didn't have one solid meal.
每次他们叫我们去洗澡,
Every time they told us to go to shower,
这里什么都没有。
not a goddamned thing here.
你看,我们已经走到一半了,
You see, we're halfway down the ladder, you know, and,
我饿了,该死的!
I'M hungry, god damit!
我可以告诉你。
I can tell you that.
-可怜的人也得吃饭啊
- Poor man's gotta eat too, man.
-看看这些东西。
- I mean, look at this stuff.
人们正在变成该死的兔子。
People are becoming goddamned rabbits.
该死的。
Goddamn.
人们不再吃肉了!
People don't eat meat anymore!
-我们得吃点东西。
- We gotta get something to eat.
-[汉克]什么都嚼不烂。
- [Hank] Nothing you can chew on.
-抱怨一点用都没有,伙计。
- All that complaining ain't making shit better, man.
我们得弄点吃的。
We gotta get some food.
HEYI-Lolghl-gank !
HEYI-Lolghl-gank!
' i 901i a gun。
' I 901i a gun.
我没有枪。”嗯?
I QOt a gun. ' Huh?
-过来,伙计
- Come over here, man.
这是什么枪?
What kind of gun is this?
枪-枪就是枪,你知道的。
A tok- - A gun is a gun, you know.
他们,他们杀人。
They, they kill people.
检查枪管!
Check the barrel!
别拿枪指着我!
And don't point it at me!
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
- What the fuck are you talking about?
-你找到枪的第一件事
- The first thing you do when you find a gun
就是检查枪管。
is to check the barrel.
你在发射这个,你知道,
You're firing this, and, you know,
如果枪管堵塞了,它会在你手里爆♥炸♥。
and the barrel's clogged, it'll blow up in your hand.
别再胡来了。
Just don't fuck around with this.
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
- What the fuck you doing, man?
看。
Look.
不管有没有子弹,我都能卖♥♥20块。
I can get 20 bucks for this, with or without bullets.
这是我的枪。
This is my gun.
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
忘了这件事吧。
Forget it ever came up.
-[汉克]哦。
- [Hank] Oh.
-别管这些垃圾了,伙计。
- Forget this trash shit, man.
拜托,汉克,我知道哪里能吃到真正的食物。
Come on, I know where we can get some real food, Hank.
来吧。——是吗?
Come on. - Yeah?
-是的,我知道哪里有真正的食物。
- Yeah, I know where some real food is.
别再给我讲那些该死的故事了。
Just don't tell me any more of them fuckin' stories.
-好吧
- Okay-
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
拜托,你知道我不会退缩的
Come on, you know I don't chicken out,
但我有一种奇怪的感觉
but I got a funny feeling about this.
-拜托,汉克,你要相信我,好吗?
- Come on, Hank, you just gotta trust me, all right?
我知道我在做什么。
I know what I'm doing.
我们今晚去吃点东西。
We'll get some food tonight.
你就待在这儿。
You stay right here.
-你进去就是个傻瓜。
- You're a fool going in there.
他们到处都有看门狗。
They've got watchdogs all over the place.
-汉克,我认识这只狗的时间比认识你还长。
- Hank, I've known this dog longer than I've known you.
-你从来不听我的。
- You never listen to me.
-汉克,这个怎么样?
- Hey, Hank, how about this?
(笑)过来,狗狗。
(laughing) Come here, dog.
是的。
Yeah.
告诉丫。
Told ya.
-嘿,我们的东西够多人吃的了!
- Hey, we got enough for lots of folks!
-好吧,好吧,我终于抓到你了。
- Well, well, I finally caught your ass.
-我们只是饿了。
- [Hank] Uh, we're just hungry.
让我们休息一下,好吗?
Give us a break, will you?
-我们不想惹麻烦!
- We don't want no trouble!
我们会还给你的!
We'll give it back!
-去他的。
- The hell with that.
它已经被你的污秽污染了。
It's already contaminated with your filth.
总有人要付出代价的。
Somebody's going to pay.
(汉克的)
(Hank grunting)
-别碰那个老人!
- Leave the old man alone!
(杰克的)
(Jack grunting)
-拿枪指着我?
- Pulling a gun on me, huh?
(狗叫声)
(dog barking)
-你要怎么做?
- What you gonna do?
你现在要伤害我吗?
You gonna hurt me now?
-伤害你?
- Hurt you?
不,我不会伤害你的。
No, I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的!
I'm not gonna hurt you at all!
今晚我要杀了我自己!
I'm going to kill me somebody tonight!
(狗叫声)
(dog barking)
(官嘟哝)
(officer grunting)
-你说得对!
- You're right!
今晚有人要死了。
Somebody's going to die tonight.
是啊!
Yeah!
那就是你了,混♥蛋♥!
It's going to be you, motherfucker!
就是你了。
It's gonna be you.
也许会是我们所有人!
Maybe it's gonna be all of us!
我不知道。
I don't know.
是啊,我们都去死吧!
Yeah, let's all die!
你害怕,你这个混♥蛋♥,你对我来说不是疯子!
You's afraid, you motherfucker, that you ain't crazy to me!
电影精选列表