听到他的脖子断了。
Hear his neck break.
他死了。
He's dead.
他没有呼吸了。
He's not breathing.
他没叫,也没咬人。
He's not yelping and he's not biting.
我浑身都是血。
And I'm covered with blood.
我站起来,擦去血迹。
I stand up, I wipe the blood off.
我舔了舔。
And I lick it.
我爸爸说:“欢迎成为男子汉。”(喘气)
My dad says, "Welcome to manhood." (breathing heavily)
所以这是胎记。(叹息)
That's why this is a birthmark. (sighing)
-你的病人知道这个故事吗?
- Do your patients know about this story?
——没有。
- No.
但你知道。
But you do.
——德里克?——嗯?
- Derek? - Hmm?
哦。
Oh.
哦,土耳其吗?-干得好,德里克。
Uh, turkey? - Good work, Derek.
梅森,为火鸡干杯。(笑着说)
- [Doc] Here's to the turkeys, Mason. (laughing)
(戏剧性管弦乐)
(dramatic orchestral music)
-这是你的房♥间。
- This is your room.
-伯恩斯先生,我真的很感谢你。
- Mr. Burns, I really want to thank you.
-我知道。
- I know.
我明天再告诉你工作的情况。
I'll tell you about the job tomorrow.
晚安。
Goodnight.
-汉克
- Well, Hank,
我站起来了。
I'm on my feet.
(点击切换)
(switch clicking)
(小鸟喳喳叫)
(birds chirping)
(不祥的音乐)
(ominous music)
(枪点击)
(gun clicking)
从前,有六个小猎人。
- Once upon a time, there were six little hunters.
起床吧,梅森。
Rise and shine, Mason.
-嘿,搞什么鬼
- Hey, what the fuck,
到底怎么了,科尔?
What the fuck's up, Cole?
-起来。
- Get up.
把你的屎穿上。
Put your shit on.
-这一点都不好笑。
- This shit ain't funny.
-闭上你的臭嘴,把那玩意穿上!
- Shut the fuck up and put that shit on!
-我们想玩个游戏。
- We'd like to play a game.
- yg。
- YGS.
这很简单。
It's very simple.
你看,狩猎现在开始了。
You see, the hunt begins now.
我们是猎人。
We're the hunters.
而你是猎物。
And you're the hunted.
你现在就先走一步
You leave here now with a headstart
只要我们能悠闲地享用一顿美味的早餐。
of as long as it takes us to eat a nice leisurely breakfast.
-如果你到达文明世界,你就能活下来。
- If you make it to civilization, you live.
如果你不这样做,也许上帝会怜悯你。(笑着说)
If you don't, maybe God will have mercy. (laughing)
-你会下地狱的。
- You'll burn in hell.
——是的!
- Yeah!
是啊!
Yeah!
(杰克哼了一声)-贱♥人♥!
(Jack grunting) - Bitch!
(杰克的)
(Jack grunting)
-带他出去。
- Get him outside.
(大家欢呼鼓掌)
(all cheer and applaud)
-拜托!
- Come on!
-听着,你这个混♥蛋♥
- Listen, you son of a bitch,
我是如此渴望你,我都能感觉到。(吐)
I want you so bad I can taste it. (spitting)
-我来开门。
- Let me get the door.
让我帮你开门吧。
Just let me get the door for you.
(大喊)
(all shouting)
加油,加油,加油,90!
- [Griffin] Go, go, go, 90!
-接着说。
- Now go on.
(枪击发)
(gun cocking)
运行。
Run.
(枪射击)
(gun firing)
-嘿,伯恩斯,怎么回事?
- Hey, Burns, what the fuck?
——运行。
- Run.
(枪射击)
(gun firing)
-他会追逐他的蛋蛋。
- He's gonna chase his nuts.
(枪射击)
(gun firing)
(观众笑)
(audience laughing)
-别着急!
- Pace yourself!
我喜欢和他玩。
I enjoy fucking with him.
你不?
Don't you?
-当然。
- Of course.
真正让我兴奋的是扭断他的脖子
What really excites me is breaking his neck
赤手空拳。
with my bare hands.
这就是我喜欢的。-没关系,医生。
That's what I like. - That's fine, Doctor.
但我可以向你保证
But I can assure you
我真想先亲手毙了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
I fully intend to shoot that son of a bitch myself first.
-这个最好能持续足够长的时间来挑战。
- This one better last long enough to make a challenge.
-相信我。
- Trust me.
他会的。
He will.
-等一下,爸爸
- Wait a second, dad.
我们不会真的去追捕他吧?
We're not really gonna hunt him, are we?
-小声点,孩子
- Keep your voice down, son.
-不不不
- No, no, no.
不不不,他是个人。
No, no, no, he's a human being.
-他就是个流浪汉。
- He's a homeless piece of shit.
他什么都不是,什么都不是。
He's nothing, he's less than nothing.
-去他妈的。
- Fuck that.
我不会参与其中的。
I won't take any part in this.
——对吗?
- On?
你太像你妈妈了。
You're too much like your mother.
我把你带出来了
I have brought you out here
去了解你自己
to learn something about yourself
关于这个世界。
and about this world.
我花了五万美金让你吸取教训,
I spent $50,000 for you to learn a lesson,
培养一种你没有的本能。
to develop an instinct you don't have.
如果你不学会,我就完蛋了。
And I'll be damned if you're not gonna learn it.
别让我失望,德里克。
Don't disappoint me, Derek.
现在,来吧。
Now, come on.
我们吃点早餐吧。
Let's have some breakfast.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
-你知道我唯一想念的是
- You know the only thing I miss up here,
这是体育版。
is the sports page.
我已经习惯了。
I'm so used to it.
起床,喝早上的咖啡
Getting up, having my morning coffee
打开体育版。
and opening up the sports page.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
-我不再看报纸了。
- I don't read newspapers anymore.
他们就像世界丑陋的一面镜子。
They're like the mirror of the worlds ugliness.
我喜欢美丽的东西。
I like beautiful things.
(表扑扑的)
(table thudding)
-我准备好了。
- I'm ready to go.
我们走吧!-放轻松,医生。
Let's go! - Relax, Doc.
消化食物。
Digest your food.
-我们在浪费时间。
- We're wasting time.
-我们得再给他点时间
- We're gonna give him some more time.
'不!
' No!
-就当这是前戏吧
- Think of it as foreplay.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
-别管前戏了。
- Never mind the foreplay.
我说的是。-医生!
I'm talking about the- - Doc!
亨利·斯托特王子。
Prince Henry Stout.
记住规则。
Remember the rules.
-我觉得这很特别。
- I feel something special about this.
-那会更特别的
- It's gonna be so much more special
当你最终抓住他的时候
when you finally nail him.
-是的。
- Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
电影精选列表