他叫伯恩斯。
His name's Burns.
你会发现你想知道的一切。
You'll find out everything you need to know.
(柔和的爵士音乐)
(soft jazz music)
(轻柔的爵士音乐继续)
(soft jazz music continues)
门(点击)
(door clicking)
-我能帮你吗?
- Can I help you?
——梅森。
- Mason.
-我的搭档。
- Hmm, my partner.
他真是个人道主义者。
He's such a humanitarian.
梅森,你为什么不进来?
Why don't you come in, Mason?
(舌头被烫伤)
(Burns clicking tongue)
(里鸟大声)
(bird squawks)
坐下来。
Sit down.
无意冒犯,但在我看来你不像个猎人。
No offense, but, you don't look like much of a hunter to me.
-我正准备说同样的话呢。
- I was just getting ready to say the same thing about you.
-我已经得到那份工作了。
- I've already got the job.
你一天抽多少支烟?
How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?
-能弄多少就弄多少。
- As many as I can get.
-谢谢你能来
- I appreciate you coming in.
但这份工作需要有耐力的人。
But the job needs someone with endurance.
恐怕你的肺承受不了。
I'm afraid your lungs couldn't handle it.
-就这样?
- That's it?
就这么快,就这样吗?
Just that quick, that's it?
拜托,伙计,我需要这份工作。
Come on, man, I need this job.
我有耐力。
I got endurance.
我可以做任何事。
I can do whatever it takes.
来吧。
Come on.
那是什么?
What's that?
那是一种运行的东西,对吧?
That's one of those running things, right?
把它打开,让我上。
Turn that on, put me on it.
给你点耐力。
Show you some endurance.
(机器嘀嘀声)
(machine beeps)
-再坚持半个小时,我就给你20块。
- Keep this up for half an hour, I'll give you 20 bucks.
-只要20块,我就跑去阿♥拉♥斯加。
- For 20 bucks, I'll run to fuckin' Alaska.
(杰克喘着粗气)
(Jack breathing heavily)
(杰克气喘吁吁地咳嗽)
(Jack panting and coughing)
(机器嘀嘀声)
(machine beeps)
-没想到你能来。
- Never thought you'd make it.
-永远不要低估一个一无所有的人。
- Never underestimate a man who ain't got nothing to lose.
-每个人都会失去一些东西。
- Every man's got something to lose.
-(喘着气)就因为你有很多钱
- (breathing heavily) Just 'cause you got lots of money,
不要以为你了解每个男人。
don't think you know every man.
-我需要你的时候怎么联♥系♥你?
- So how do I get a hold of you if I need you?
-[杰克]镇上最好的旅馆。
- [Jack] Best hotel in town.
-伙计,25年前,我娶了这个女人,这个黑人女人。
- Man, 25 years ago, I married this woman, this Black woman.
性感,漂亮和狗屎。
Voluptuous, pretty and shit.
她头上的头发光滑。
Hair slick on her head.
六个月后,所有的狗屁都作废了。
Six months later, all that shit was null and void.
我回到家,她说"下床"
I'd get home, she said, "Get out the bed."
对吧?
Right?
我会从床上爬起来。
I'd get on out the bed.
小子,你抢了谁?
Boy, who you done robbed?
-给我一个房♥间,一个有电视的房♥间。
- Just give me a room, one with a TV that works this time.
-你一定是想要总统套房♥什么的
- You must want the presidential suite or something,
你不?-我只想要我付的钱。
don't you? - I just want what I pay for.
门(点击)
(door clicking)
-[礼宾部]嘿!
- [Concierge] Hey!
上♥床♥之前,把你的臭屁♥股♥洗干净,小子。
Before you get in that bed, you wash your nasty ass, boy.
你一定要洗干净你的臭屁♥股♥。
You make sure you wash your nasty ass.
我跟你说的是…
What I was telling you was...
(门房♥含糊地说话)
(concierge chattering indistinctly)
(点击切换)
(switch clicking)
其他七个兄弟
J' Seven other brothers J'
我姐姐,我妈妈和我。
J' My sister and my mom and me J'
(电台调优)
(stations tuning)
(悠闲的爵士音乐)
(laid-back jazz music)
(悠闲的爵士音乐继续播放)
(laid-back jazz music continues)
(悠闲的爵士音乐继续播放)
(laid-back jazz music continues)
(门敲门)
(door knocking)
(门敲门)
(door knocking)
-走开。
- Go away.
我住到12点。
I got the room till 12 o'clock.
-我以为你想找份工作。
- I thought you wanted a job.
你剪了头发。
You cut your hair.
-[杰克]我喜欢赶时髦。
- [Jack] I like to stay in style.
-你怎么被烧伤的?
- How'd you get the burns?
-玩火柴,好吗?
- Playing with matches, alright?
-不是吧!
- No shit!
-是的。
- Yeah.
-我给你买♥♥了些衣服,应该很适合你。
- I got you some clothes, they should pretty much fit you.
-你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道什么合适?
- How the fuck would you know what fit?
-相信我,我♥干♥这行很久了。
- Trust me, I've been doing this a long time.
-我们还没谈完钱的事呢。
- Look, we ain't even finished talking about the money.
除非钱够多,否则我什么也不做。
And I ain't doin' nothing unless the money's right.
-好吧,我们给你几天的时间
- Okay, we'll give you a couple of days
掌握事物的窍门。
to get into the hang of things.
吃住,我们会处理的。
Food and lodging, we'll take care of it.
开始时每周500美元。
Start you off on $500 a week.
这是200美元的预付款。
Here's a $200 advance.
-那是钱。
- That's money.
你干得好,我们可能会给你加薪。
- You do well, we may give you a raise.
我就在外面。
I'll be outside.
门(点击)
(door clicking)
我在第三世界国家待了很长一段时间。
I spent quite some time in Third World countries.
它改变了我的观点。
It changed my point of view.
说那里的生命很廉价已经是陈词滥调了,
It's a cliche to say life was cheap there,
但生活远不便宜。
but life was way beyond cheap.
-让我告诉你,伙计。
- Let me tell you something, man.
我很高兴我得到了这份工作,一切都很好,
I'm glad I got this job, everything is cool,
但我还是不明白
but I still don't understand
猎杀动物是怎么让你脱罪的。
what it is about hunting animals that gets you off.
-这跟杀人无关。
- It's not about killing.
这与死亡无关。
It's not about death.
这是关于生活的。
It's about life.
-是啊,这话你去跟动物说。
- Yeah, you tell that to the animal.
-动物也知道。
- The animal knows it too.
这对你来说将是一次很好的学习经历。
This is gonna be quite a learning experience for you.
-随便了,伙计。
- Whatever, man.
无论什么。
Whatever.
只要有人付我钱,我就不在乎。
As long as I'm getting paid, I could give a fuck.
地狱峡谷在哪里?
Where is Hell's Canyon, anyway?
(紧张的管弦乐)
(tense orchestral music)
燃烧!
Burns!
伯恩斯,我们现在在哪里?
Burns, where we at right now?
-刚越过俄勒冈州边境。
- Just crossed the Oregon border.
(戏剧性管弦乐)
(dramatic orchestral music)
-这是偏僻的地方,伙计。
- [Jack] This is some remote shit, man.
这是在偏僻的地方!
This is way out in the fucking boondocks!
-是的,但是很漂亮。
- Yeah, but it's beautiful.
这就是我们喜欢的方式。
It's just the way we like it.
而且打猎也很棒。
And it's great hunting too.
-你们为什么要去猎猪呢?
- Why would you guys want to hunt a pig though?
这看起来不像你们
This doesn't look like something you guys
会想要杀人。
would want to kill.
-我们不会去找弗兰克的
- We're not gonna hunt Frank.
他是特邀嘉宾。
He's a special guest.
杰克(笑)
(Jack laughs)
(戏剧性的管弦乐继续)
(dramatic orchestral music continues)
(引擎隆隆)
(engine rumbling)
丙烷进入船舱。
The propane goes to the cabin.
电影精选列表