-[伯恩斯]嗯哼。
- [Burns] Mm-hm.
-它的头发。-嗯,是肌肉组织。
- Its hair. - Mmm, its musculature.
你知道它是怎么被提出来的。
How it was raised, you know.
你可以看得出来。
You can pretty much tell.
-你觉得呢?
- What do you think?
-我喜欢这个。
- I like this.
这很好。
This is good.
- 450元一瓶。(呵呵)
- 450 a bottle. (chuckling)
- 4.5块赌我应该喝酒
- $4.50 says I should have been drinking
这是很久以前的事了。
this shit a long time ago.
450美元!
' $450!
(杰克吐痰)
(Jack spitting)
不要浪费时间。
Don't waste it.
(观众笑)
(audience laughing)
-我可以靠它生活三个月。
- I can live on that for three months.
-反正你也不想喝太多吧?
- Well, you don't want to drink too much anyway, huh?
因为你不想明天慢下来。(笑着说)
'Cause you don't want to be slow tomorrow. (laughing)
——没有。
- No.
不,事实上。
No, indeed.
(医生像猪一样尖叫)
(Doc squeals like a pig)
-你错过了最精彩的部分,梅森先生
- You're missing the best part, Mr. Mason.
当你吃猪肉的时候,
When you're eating the flesh from the pig,
看看他那闪亮的小眼睛。
look into his little beady eyes.
那样的话,你就会吞噬他的灵魂。
That way, you will be devouring his soul.
- - -医生。
- DOC.
有时你甚至吓到我。
Sometimes you even scare me.
——好。(呵呵)
- Good. (chuckling)
-抽根雪茄吧,孩子。
- Have a cigar, kid.
-我要你告诉我这是从哪来的。
- I want you to tell me where this came from.
-准备好了吗?-我可以借吗?
- You ready? - Can I bum
你送的香烟?
one of them cigarettes from you?
-是的。
- Yeah.
把整包都拿走。
Take the whole pack.
-我不想要一整群。
- I don't want the whole pack.
我只想要一个。
I just want one.
-我给你的不止一个。
- I'm offering you more than just one.
-我只要一个。
- I only want one.
-那剩下的就浪费了。
- Well then the rest of them will go to waste.
看这里。(笑着说)
Look here. (laughing)
-如果你有什么想对我说的,尽管说吧。
- If you've got something to say to me, just say it.
-你是哪里人?
- Where are you from?
-结束了。
- All over.
-你多大了?
- How old are you?
- 32。
- 32.
如果你想知道我的裤子尺寸,为什么不去问他?
If you want my pants size, why don't you ask him?
-拜托,梅森,他只是想了解你
- Come on, Mason, he's only trying to get to know you.
-我已经告诉过你了
- Look I already told you,
我不喜欢别人管我的私事。
I don't like people getting in my personal shit.
而且这家伙盯着我看了一整天。
Plus this dude's been looking at me all day.
-梅森先生,你杀过人吗?
- Mr. Mason, have you ever killed anything?
- yg。
- YGS.
——什么?
- What?
-我的妻子和孩子
- My wife and kids.
-你这个混♥蛋♥!-放下枪!
- You sack of shit! - Drop it!
-你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的-到外面去。
- You son of a bitch! - Take it outside.
-你是我的!
- You're mine!
你明天就是我的了,你个混♥蛋♥!
You're fucking mine tomorrow, you sack of shit!
-那家伙怎么了?
- What's up with that dude?
-他失去了女儿。
- He lost his daughter.
几个月前。
A couple of months ago.
-你没杀你的家人吧?
- You didn't kill your family, did you?
-你是什么感觉?
- How did that make you feel?
-我是穿着裤子来的。
- I came in my fucking pants.
-我比你想象的更了解你,梅森
- I know more about you than you think, Mason.
-你可能知道。
- You probably do.
但我一点都不了解你。
But I don't know shit about you.
-好吧,问我个问题。
- Well, ask me something.
你想问什么都行。
Ask me anything you want.
-好吧。
- All right.
你眼睛下面的伤疤是怎么来的?
How did you get that fucked-up scar under your eye?
-那是我的胎记。
- I refer to that as my birthmark.
在我八岁生日那天,爸爸给我带来了一只斗牛犬。
On my eighth birthday my father brought me a bulldog.
一只胖胖的小斗牛犬。
A fat little bulldog.
我给他取名为亨利·斯托特王子。
I named him Prince Henry Stout.
他很强壮。
He was strong.
他会追我的宠物火鸡,
He would chase my pet turkey,
他会把松鼠追到树上。
he'd chase squirrels up the tree.
我训练他,抚养他。
I trained him, I raised him.
我喂他吃饭,给他打扮,照顾他,
I fed him, I groomed him, took care of him,
我爱那只狗。
I loved that dog.
我爱那条狗胜过世界上的一切。
More than anything in the world, I loved that dog.
我父亲给了我一把樱桃炸♥弹♥和M805
My father gave me a handful of cherry bombs and M805
“你要把这只狗训练成保护者。”
and said, "You're gonna train this dog to be a protector."
所以每周六下午,
So every Saturday afternoon,
我躲在我爸做的假人后面,
I got behind the little dummy my dad built,
然后把这些樱桃炸♥弹♥和m80扔向狗。
and I'd toss these cherry bombs and M80s at the dog.
繁荣,繁荣!
Boom, boom!
那只狗起初很害怕。
That dog was scared at first.
但过了一会儿,他生气了
But after a while he got angry
向假人扑过来。(咆哮)
and came at the dummy. (roaring)
他会把假人撕成碎片。
He'd get the dummy and rip it apart.
头掉了下来,衬衫也没了。
Head was off, shirt was gone.
13岁生日的时候,我买♥♥了一把12口径的猎枪。
So 13 years old, birthday time, got me a 12-gauge shotgun.
(Derek笑)
(Derek laughing)
我们要去打猎。
We're going hunting.
我太兴奋了。
I was so excited.
我们去了树林里的一块空地,
We went to a clearing in the woods,
我爸爸把枪放下了
my dad laid his gun down,
拿走我的枪,把它放下,
took my gun and laid it down,
说:“孩子,今天你要学会控制自己的情绪。
and said, "Son, today you'll learn to control your emotions.
你会做一些男人
You're gonna do things that some men
都不能也不愿意去做。
are unable and unwilling to do.
跟我来。”
Follow me."
我跟着爸爸,我们绕过了这片树丛。
I followed my dad, we went around this clump of trees.
有一个小畜栏,
There's a little corral built,
亨利·斯托特王子被锁在中间
there's Prince Henry Stout chained in the middle
在畜栏里。
of the corral.
我爸爸拿出一口袋樱桃炸♥弹♥,
My dad took out a pocketful of cherry bombs,
把它们放在我手里,说:“到畜栏里去。
and put them in my hand and said, "Get in the corral.
这是打火机。
Here's a lighter.
我要你点燃那些樱桃炸♥弹♥
I want you to light those cherry bombs
扔向王子。
and throw them at the Prince.
你要面对男子汉气概了。
You're gonna face manhood.
你要和那条狗决一死战。
You're gonna fight that dog to the death.
要么他杀了你,要么你杀了他。
He's gonna kill you or you're gonna kill him.
现在!”
Now!"
(医生模仿灯芯嘶嘶声)
(Doc imitating wick hissing)
繁荣!
Boom!
(医生的)
(Doc roaring)
他在我身上。
He was on me.
他像苍蝇一样追着我。
He was on me like flies on shit.
我没有机会。
I had no chance.
我把胳膊伸到他的牙齿和脖子之间。
I got my arm up between his teeth and my neck.
噗噗!
Whump!
掉进泥里,翻了个身,翻了个身。
Went down in the mud, rolled over, rolled over.
那条狗又打又咬又抓又踢。
That dog is fighting and biting and scratching and kicking.
我又哭又叫,抓住他的头。
And I'm screaming and crying, grabbing him round the head.
我站起来。(的)
I stand up. (grunting)
PQVV !
PQVV!
我的体重落在他身上。(的)
I fall with my weight on him. (grunting)
电影精选列表