-是的。
- Yeah.
顺便从冰箱里拿点啤酒来。
Bring some beer from the fridge while you're in there.
——好的。
- Alright.
好了,弗兰克,我们走吧。
- [Burns] Okay, Frank, let's get out of here.
好。
Good.
这很好。
That's good.
好男孩。
Good boy.
小心点,现在。
Watch it, now.
(猪的呼噜声)
(Pig oinks)
(引擎咆哮)
(engine roaring)
(戏剧性的管弦乐继续)
(dramatic orchestral music continues)
-[杰克]该死!
- [Jack] Goddamn!
不知道里面有什么。
Wonder what's in there.
被
Been
是的。
Yeah.
(伯恩斯)哇!
' [Burns] Whoa!
(都在模糊地叽叽喳喳)
(all chattering indistinctly)
-好吧,伯恩斯先生!
- [Man] Well, Mr. Burns!
-[伯恩斯]你好,医生。
- [Burns] Hello, Doc.
-[医生]很高兴来到这里。
- [Doc] Nice to be here.
医生霍金斯!
Doc Hawkins!
很高兴见到你。-嗨。
Good to see you. - Hey.
-[燃烧]再来一次。
- [Burns] Once more.
-这是我儿子德里克。
- [Man] This is my son Derek.
-你的第一次狩猎?-我12岁就开始打猎了。
- Your first hunt? - I've hunted since I was 12.
——哦。-是的。
- Oh. - Yeah.
不像这个,他没有。(笑着说)
Not like this one, he hasn't. (laughing)
这是格里芬,我跟你提过的那个人。
This is Griffin, the man I told you about.
- [Burns]很高兴你能来。
- [Burns] Glad you could make it.
-很高兴我能来。
- Glad that I could be here.
-你确定要这个吗?
- Are you sure about this one?
-我确定。
- I'm sure.
-他有勇气吗?
- Has he got courage?
-先生们,我想要你们
- Gentlemen, I would like you
来见见我们的新狩猎向导梅森
to meet our new hunting guide, Mason.
梅森,这位是老沃尔夫先生
Mason, this is Mr. Wolfe Sr,
华尔街最可怕的人之一
one of the most feared men on Wall Street.
-很高兴见到你,先生。
- Nice to meet you, sir.
-很高兴认识你。
- It's a pleasure to meet you.
——好的。——他的儿子小沃尔夫
- Alright. - His son, Wolfe Jr.
-你好吗,小詹姆斯?
- How you doing, Junior?
-德里克。——好的。
- Uh, Derek. - Okay.
-还有霍金斯博士。
- And Dr. Hawkins.
-你好,霍金斯先生?-你知道你要去哪吗?
- How do you do, Mr. Hawkins? - You know where you're going?
- [Jack]不错的表。
- [Jack] Nice watch.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
-[伯恩斯]我是格里芬。
- [Burns] This is Griffin.
- [Jack]很高兴认识你,Griffin先生。
- [Jack] Nice to meet you, Mr. Griffin.
奥奥!
Ooh-ooh!
-先生们,我希望你们都带来了你们的胃口。
- Gentlemen, I hope you all brought your, appetite.
-哦]天哪!我的“
- Oh] my! my'
我们有厚皮动物吗?
Do we have a pachyderm?
-好的,这边走。
- Alright, this way.
-想想猪!(猪啸声)
- Think pig! (Pig squealing)
“哦,天哪!
' [DOC] Oh, man!
我想我需要一个更大的盘子!
I think I'm gonna need a bigger plate!
太棒了!
- [Wolfe] Outstanding!
-你太对了。
- [Man] You're so right.
-[医生]伯恩斯先生,谢谢。
- [Doc] Mr. Burns, thank you.
我的天啊,哇!
- [Wolfe] My God, whoa!
-先生们,我提议大家干杯
- Gentlemen, I'd like to propose a toast
感谢霍金斯医生,他为我们提供了最初的灵感
to Doc Hawkins, who provided us with the initial inspiration
为了我们的狩猎。
for these hunts of ours.
-谢谢你,伯恩斯先生。
- Thank you, Mr. Burns.
这里的每个人都会体验到自己内心的野兽。
Each man out here will experience the animal within himself.
所以拥抱它吧。
So embrace it.
不要否认。
Don't deny it.
让你自己去感受你原始本质的纯净。
Allow yourself to feel the purity of your primal essence.
这是上帝给人类的礼物。
It's Gods gift to man.
让我们为猎人干杯,为被捕猎者祈祷。
Here's a toast to the hunters and a prayer for the hunted.
——阿门!——阿门。
- Amen! - Amen.
——阿门!-干得好。
- Amen! - Well done.
——阿门!——好了!
- Amen! - Alright!
-喝酒作乐。
- Drink and be merry.
-医生,你能把胡萝卜递给我吗?
- Doc, would you please pass me the carrots?
-胡萝卜来了。
- Carrots coming up.
——航♥空♥邮件。
- Airmail.
-医生,我看你不像医生。
- Doctor, you don't really look like a doctor to me.
-我是心理医生。
- I'm a psychiatrist.
-你是心理医生?
- You're a shrink?
——为什么?
- Why?
这让你感到惊讶吗?
Does that surprise you?
-你看起来不像
- You just don't look like
就是那种搞砸有钱人的人
the kind of person fucked-up rich people
付钱告诉他们所有的私事。
pay to tell all their personal shit.
博恩斯(笑)
(Burns laughs)
-我为公♥司♥工作。
- I work for the company.
那是中♥央♥情报局。
That's the CIA.
我完全了解这两位先生的私事。
I know these two gentlemen's personal shit completely.
-对,对,对。
- Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
医生觉得打猎是很好的治疗方法
Doc thought hunting would be good therapy
当我们退休的时候。
for us when we retired.
-让我搞清楚。
- Let me get this straight.
你们到这里来猎杀动物
You guys come up here, hunt and kill animals,
这就是治疗?
and that's therapy?
-管用。
- It works.
-嘿,这对我有用。
- Hey, it works for me.
-那一定是最蠢的事了
- That's gotta be the stupidest shit
我这辈子听过的最好听的话
I ever heard in my life.
但这很酷。
But it's cool.
这是你的全部。
It's your all's thing.
-慢慢来。
- Take your time.
享受自己。
Enjoy yourselves.
——我。
- Iam.
-生活中真正的乐趣是如此难以预测。
- Life's true pleasures are so unpredictable.
我说珍惜这一刻,因为它是什么。
I say cherish the moment, for what it is.
观察你的食物。
Observe your food.
闻到它。
Smell it.
碰它。
Touch it.
全身心投入。
Put your mind into it.
当你终于准备好了,慢慢地喝下去。
And then when you're finally ready, consume it, slowly.
-你按你的方式来
- You do it your way.
我自己做。
I do it mine.
-你到底是怎么变成
- How in the hell did you become
这样一个操蛋的厨师?
such a ter-fucking-rific chef?
-我们不相信一般的加工食品。
- We don't believe in the average processed food.
我们精心挑选。
We handpick carefully.
科尔才是真正的专家。
Cole's the real expert.
有一首诗,叶芝写的
There's a poem, Yeats wrote it-
-科尔先生,你能看出来这肉
- Mr. Cole, could you tell that this meat
会如此辉煌
would be this glorious
野猪还在呼吸的时候?
while the boar was still breathing?
-是啊。
- Oh, yeah.
我很确定。
I was pretty sure.
-干得好。
- Well done.
-你怎么知道的?
- How could you tell?
-这需要一些经验,但是
- Well, it takes some experience, but,
你知道要寻找什么。
you learn what to look for.
(医生模仿猪叫)
(Doc imitates pig squealing)
当你考虑到动物的年龄,它的状况。
When you consider the animal's age, what condition it's in.
电影精选列表