KTV。
KTV.
什么?
What?
KTV。
KTV.
KTV是英语。
KTV is english.
不。
No.
你是说卡拉ok吗?
Are you saying karaoke?
那我们要怎么找到他?
So how are we supposed to find him?
这地方太大了。
This place is huge.
哈啰?喂?
Hello? Wei?
你好,简森。
Hello, Jensen.
我是王给力。
This is wang geili.
之前给你发短♥信♥的那个记者
The reporter who texted you earlier.
正确的。对不起,伙伴。
Right. Sorry, mate.
但我改变主意了,不做那个采访了。
But I changed my mind about doing that interview.
你不会说的。
Uh, you don't say.
我可以问为什么吗?
May I ask why?
诚实?有个混♥蛋♥我想躲开。
Honestly? There's this wanker I'm trying to avoid.
啊哈。有趣。
Uh-huh. Interesting.
他是美国来的律师。
He's some lawyer from the States.
哦,从美国来的?
Oh, from the States?
我不想让他看到我的名字出现在报纸上
I don't need him seeing my name in print
很快就会传遍媒体
all over the press anytime soon.
哦,那太糟糕了。你的故事很有趣。
Oh, that's too bad. Your story's interesting.
我还是想和你谈谈。
I still want to talk to you.
好,谢谢你。现在不行,
Well, thank you. I can't right now,
但如果你还想采访外国演员,
but if you're still looking to interview a foreign actor,
然后给我打电♥话♥,我很乐意。
then give me a call later, and I'd be happy to.
好吧?干杯,伴侣。
Okay? Cheers, mate.
再见。
Goodbye.
哇。你是一名演员、律师和歌♥手。
Wow. You are an actor, a lawyer, and a singer.
这真是令人印象深刻。
That is really impressive.
-我们一定要在这里谈吗?-是的,我们有。
- Do we have to do this here? - Yes, we do.
我不知道他在哪里。
I don't know where he is.
我的记者朋友在一些广受欢迎的报社工作
My reporter friend here works for some very widely read newspapers
除非你想让所有人都知道——
in Shanghai, so unless you want everyone to know--
嘿。
hey.
芳芳?
Fang fang?
你知道她吗?
You know her?
她是我的助理!
She's my assistant!
你不要说。
You don't say.
你在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
他们要骗你了,伙计。
They're about to lie to you, buddy.
- - - - - -闭嘴!- - - - - -闭嘴!
- Shut up! - Shut up!
呃,简森……
Uh, Jensen...
大沽路700号♥,1804室。
700 dagu road, apartment 1804.
他住在那里。
That's where he lives.
所以…在夜♥总♥会♥工作,是吧?
So...Working at a nightclub, huh?
这种情况持续多久了?
How long has that been going on?
今晚听不懂我说的话吗?
Having trouble understanding me tonight?
是这样吗?
Is that what it is?
你不明白我在说什么吗?是它吗?
You can't really understand what I'm saying? Is that it?
我是说得太快还是太慢?
Am I speaking too fast or too slow?
该死,芳芳,我是你老板。
Damn it, fang fang, I'm your boss.
如果我问你一个问题
If I ask you a question
关于你的工作状况,你得回答我。
regarding your employment status, you have to answer me.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
你有第二份工作多久了?
How long have you had a second job?
服务员不是我的第二职业。
Waitressing is not my second job.
哦,太棒了。所以现在你在骗我
Oh, great. So now you're lying to me.
这是我的第一份工作。
It's my first job.
为你工作是我的第二份工作。
Working for you is my second job.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我还以为你父母很有钱呢。
I thought your parents were rich or something.
我父亲是一名建筑工人。
My father is a construction worker.
我妈妈打扫房♥子。
My mom cleans houses.
当我被你们公♥司♥录用时,我想,
When I was hired at your firm, I thought,
我可以离开夜♥总♥会♥。
I could quit the nightclub.
但即使在上海,压力也很大。
But even in Shanghai, there's so much pressure.
每个在办公室工作的女性都必须穿名牌服装,
Every woman with an office job has to have designer clothes,
还有漂亮的珠宝和意大利手提包。
and nice jewelry, and italian handbags.
所以我假装有个有钱的父母,
So, I pretend to have wealthy parents,
我保住了另一份工作只是为了买♥♥好东西,好吗?
and kept my other job just to pay for nice things, ok?
我想这就能解释所有的调情了。
Well, I guess that explains all of the flirting.
调情?
Flirting?
来吧。
Come on.
从我来的那天起,你就一直在向我抛媚眼。
You have been making eyes at me since the day I arrived.
你来过我家。
You came to my house.
阿曼达出现在会议上时,你很生气。
You got upset when Amanda showed up at the meeting.
你以为我会带你去吗
And you just think I'm going to take you
和我一起回纽约,对吧?
right back to New York with me, don't you?
我告诉了你我的秘密,你却指责我?
I tell you my secret, and you accuse me of this?
我希望你在这项工作上取得成功。
I want you to succeed in this job.
表现得专业一点,公♥司♥就不会关门!
And act professional so the office stays open!
我可以去读法学院和照顾我的家人。
And I can go to law school and take care of my family.
你只是……
You're just...
你什么都不懂。
You don't understand anything.
去你的,山姆。我不干了。
Screw you, Sam. I quit.
我不想谈这个。
I don't want to talk about it.
你到底有没有找到林?
Did you find Lin or not?
找不到?
Couldn't get in?
太棒了,我就说这制♥服♥烂透了。
Awesome, I told you that uniform sucks.
来吧。没什么大不了的。
Come on. It's not a big deal.
离我远点。
Stay the hell away from me.
——阿曼达。怎么了?——我的约会对象,他已经结婚了。
- Amanda. What's going on? - My date? He's married.
他不是想谈恋爱
He's not looking for a relationship,
他想对妻子不忠。
he's looking to cheat on his wife.
不,不,不。不是你想的那样。
No, no, no, no. It's not what you think it is.
我非常爱我的妻子。
I love my wife very much.
那你为什么要跟我约会?
Then why are you on a date with me?
因为我答应过她
Because I promised her
我不会和一个中国女人搞外遇的。
I wouldn't have an affair with a chinese woman.
当真?这就是你的理由?
Seriously? That's your reasoning?
是的,我是个男人。
Yes, I'm a man.
住在离妻子几千公里远的地方。
Living thousands of kilometers away from his wife.
我有需求。
I have needs.
哦……
Oh...
-你也是,是吗?——朋友。
- So do you, yes? - Buddy.
她不感兴趣。所以你还是别插手了。
She's not interested. So why don't you back off.
还是别的什么?嗯?
Or what? Hmm?
走开。
Walk away.
无论什么。
Whatever.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的。我只是…
Yeah. I just...
有什么事吗?
What's the matter?
你知道人们为什么雇我吗?
Do you know why people hire me?
因为他们看到一个单身妈妈在上海生活,
Because they see a single mom getting by in Shanghai,
他们想,现在有人可以
and they think, now there's someone
把自己拾落得很好。
who has her act together.
是呀。
You do.
不。不是这样的。
No. I don't.
我住的房♥子我几乎负担不起。
I live in a house I can barely afford.
我在半夜醒来
I wake up in the middle of the night
想知道谁会照顾凯蒂
wondering who will take care of Katie
如果我有什么不测。
if something were to happen to me.
如果不用我一个人来做就好了,
It'd be great to not have to do this on my own,
但每次我去约会,都是…那种
but every time I go on a date, it's, it's...That.
好吧,那你就成了鸭子了。
Well, I guess that makes you a duck.
什么?
What?
我妈妈以前常说
My mom used to say
有些人就像鸭子一样,因为…
that certain people were like ducks because...
电影精选列表