有很多。
There are so many.
走吧! !
Go!!
走吧!走吧!
Go! Go!
快上车!
Get to the car!
我得到!我得到!我得到!
I'm getting! I'm getting! I'm getting!
进入!进入!
Get in! Get in!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
嗯…怎么去了?
Um...How'd it go?
有些波折。
Couple of hiccups.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
但是嗯…
But um...
我们做到了。
We did it.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
很高兴你来了。
I'm glad you're here.
你可以看到全新的我。
You can see the new me.
你联♥系♥上马库斯·格罗夫了吗?
Did you get a hold of Marcus Groff?
嗯,是的。
Um, yes.
实际上他刚到。
Actually he just arrived.
但里面没有地方坐
But there's no place to sit down in there
因为那些该死的电♥话♥。
because of all the damn phones.
现在告诉我为什么我不该解散你们律所
Now tell me why I shouldn't have your firm dismantled
马上就被卖♥♥了。
and sold for scrap this very instant.
因为我搞定了一切。
Because I fixed everything.
林的工厂被关闭了,马库斯。
Lin's factory has been shut down, Marcus.
它有吗?
It has?
是的。我想让你知道,我承担全部责任
Yes. And I want you to know that I take full responsibility
如果要有人背黑锅,那也应该是我。
and if anyone should to take the fall, it should be me.
不是公♥司♥里的人
Not the people at firm,
而不是上海办公室的这些人。
and not these wonderful people here at the Shanghai office.
别担心,伙计。
Don't sweat it, man.
嗯…
Well...
结果比我希望的要好。
This turned out better than I had hoped.
这是怎么回事?
How's that?
林认为他的合同没什么好处。
Lin thinks his contract isn't any good.
而且我还有一整箱的手♥机♥
Plus I get a shipping container full of phones
他是靠自己的钱建立起来的。
he built on his own dime.
林,你什么意思?他认为他的合同不好?
What do you mean Lin he thinks his contract is no good?
这是没有用的。
It is no good.
等一下。是郁百杨吗?
Wait a second. Is that yu baiyang?
他说有点不对劲
He said something didn't feel right
当他去林的公♥寓♥时
when he went to Lin's apartment.
于是他去找发明者。
So he went to find the inventor.
你的客户对你撒谎了。撒了大谎。
Your client lied to you. Like big time.
郁先生。你好了。
Mr. Yu. Hello again.
我看得出你很忙。没有问题。
I can see you're busy. No problem.
如果我能帮你…
If I can just get you...
签署我们讨论过的这份合同。
To sign this contract we discussed.
手♥机♥吗?
About the phone?
不。我答应我的股东
No. I promised my shareholders
我有件大事要做。
I had something big in the pipeline.
我本来要付你一大笔钱的。
I was going to pay you a lot of money for it.
山姆?马库斯·格罗夫。
Sam? It's Marcus Groff.
我们有麻烦了。
We've got a problem.
马库斯。这是真的吗?林是无辜的?
Marcus. Is this true? Is Lin innocent?
他不是无辜的。
He's not innocent.
他雇了一个演员假扮他的律师
He hired an actor to pose as his attorney
因为他请不起真正的律师。
because he could not afford a real attorney.
在他开始创业之后。
After starting up his business.
我把家里所有的钱都花在了这个工厂上。
I spent all my family's money into this factory.
如果你关闭它,我就会破产。
I'll be bankrupt if you shut it down.
木已成舟。
What's done is done.
你骗了我,马库斯。
You lied to me, Marcus.
你利用我骗了一个无辜的人一大笔生意。
You used me to cheat an innocent man out of a huge business deal.
你意识到吗?
You realize that?
放松。格罗夫科技将在
Relax. Groff technologies is going to make
明年营收十亿美元,
a billion dollars next year,
这就意味着你们律所会有更多的生意。
and that means more business for your firm.
我派辆卡车去收这些手♥机♥,好吗?
I'm gonna send over a truck to pick up these phones, ok?
很高兴和你一起工作,山姆。
It's nice working with you, Sam.
再见。
Bye.
喂?鲍威尔和戴维斯。
Hello? Powell and Davies.
请等一下。
One moment please.
纽约打来电♥话♥问你为什么没上那架飞机。
New York is calling to see why you didn't get on that plane.
你打算怎么跟他们说?
What are you going to tell them?
别想太多了,山姆。
Don't think about it too hard, Sam.
你知道该怎么做。
You know what to do.
实际上,我不喜欢。
Actually, I don't.
你的薪水是由格罗夫的公♥司♥支付的。
Marcus Groff's company pays your salary.
他是我们最有价值的客户之一。
He's one of our most valuable clients.
外面还有很多其他客户。
There are plenty of other clients out there.
这个林,他需要代理律师。
This guy Lin, he could use representation.
格罗夫有基础设施和资源
Groff has the infrastructure and the resources
为了用这项技术彻底改变计算机行业,
to revolutionize the computing industry with this technology,
而你却想站在林这样的小公♥司♥一边?
and you want to side with a backyard operation like Lin?
山姆。只要记住你为哪个团队效力就行了。
Sam. Just remember which team you play for.
到底是哪个团队?
Which team is that exactly?
你们派我来是因为我是中国人。
You guys sent me out here because I'm chinese.
你想要一个能与这边人沟通的人。
You wanted someone who could connect with the people.
我的人。
My people.
现在你想让我去搞他们中的一个。
And now you want me to screw one of them.
你什么时候在乎谁被耍了?
Oh, when the hell did you care who gets screwed?
山姆。
Sam.
你知道格罗夫对我们有多重要。
You know what Groff is worth to us.
我们也知道成为合伙人对你意味着什么。
And we know what making partner would mean to you.
把手♥机♥给格罗夫,大家都能赢。
So just give Groff the phones, and everybody wins.
我在法学院遇到了一些很有名的律师。
I met some pretty famous attorneys in law school.
他们是我职业生涯的榜样。
Guys I modeled my career after.
我敢肯定他们都不会理解的
And I'm pretty sure none of them would understand
我在做什么。
what I'm doing.
你是个可敬的人。
You are an honorable man.
不。我只是一粒咖啡豆。
No. I'm just a coffee bean.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
是的。
Yeah.
我来拿。
I'll take that.
山姆经常认为
Sam often thought
也许有一天他会开自己的律师事务所。
he might open his own law practice someday.
但他从没想过
But he never imagined
这一天很快就会到来。
that day would come so soon.
或者他在上海开律所。
Or that his practice would be in Shanghai.
这并不是结局
This was not the ending
我第一次见到山姆时就预料到了。
I anticipated when I first met Sam.
这是一个雄心勃勃的人
Here was an ambitious man
他会为自己的事业做任何事。
who would do anything for his career.
但当他得到梦寐以求的工作时,
But when offered the job he wanted all along,
他选择做正确的事。
he chose instead to do the right thing.
也许我不该这么惊讶。
Perhaps I shouldn't be so surprised.
上海是一个不断变化的城市。
Shanghai is a city that is always changing.
为什么要来上海的人
Why should the people who come to Shanghai
有什么不同吗?
be any different?
你可以学会成为一个谦逊得多的人。
You may learn to become a far more humble person.
成为你一直梦想成为的人。
Become the person you always dreamed of being.
意识到你一直在追逐错误的梦想
Realize you've been chasing the wrong dream
太久了。
for far too long.
漂亮的车。
Nice car.
哇。
Whoa.
或者你会发现
Or you may find
那是你从未想过的旅程
that the trip you never wanted to take
已经成为最值得的旅程。
has become the most rewarding journey of all.
你能帮我看着她吗
Do you mind keeping an eye on her
电影精选列表