在中国我们有一种说法。
We have a saying here in China.
诱人又神秘
Seductive, mysterious, and these days,
对外国商人非常有吸引力。
very attractive to foreign businessmen.
高管、银行家、
Executives, bankers,
工程师,销♥售♥人员。
engineers, salesmen.
成千上万的美国人
Hundreds of thousands of Americans
现在在上海生活和工作。
now live and work in Shanghai.
这是一个名叫山姆的美国人的故事。
This is the story of one American named Sam.
一个好男人。容易相处。
A good man. Easy to get along with.
永远不要骄傲自大。
Never arrogant or cocky.
正因为如此,
And because of this,
他在上海遇到的每个人都喜欢他。
he was loved by everyone he met in Shanghai.
还是……也许不是。
Or...Maybe not.
山姆刚赢了
Sam just won
他一生中最重要的案子。
the most important court case of his life.
他的老板叫他去开会。
His bosses have called him into a meeting.
赵三超正在迈向顶峰。
Sam chao is on his way to the top.
在挖走客户之后
And after poaching the client
从一个高级助理那里有胆量的。
from a senior associate no less. Ballsy.
谢谢,先生,谢谢。
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
我们叫你来的原因是什么,山姆?
The reason why we asked you here, Sam?
我们有好消息要告诉你。
We've got some exciting news for you.
耶,山姆!你是男人!
Yay, Sam! You're the man!
我们要送你去中国。
We're sending you to China.
格罗夫科技公♥司♥刚刚搬迁了总部
Groff technologies has just moved its headquarters
到上海。
to Shanghai.
据说他们在搞大阴谋。
Word is they're onto something big.
一个改变游戏规则。
A game changer.
如果我们的大客户去上海,
If our top client goes to Shanghai,
这意味着我们也要去。
that means we go, too.
我们和美国商会的唐纳德·卡弗蒂联♥系♥过了,
We've been in touch with Donald cafferty from amcham,
那里的美国商会。
the American chamber of commerce there.
他给我们找了间办公室,雇了一名当地员工。
He's found us an office and hired us a local staff.
现在我们只需要有人带头。
Now all we need is someone to head it up.
你是显而易见的选择。
You're the obvious choice.
你是单身,你是个能干的人,
You're single, you're a go-getter,
你甚至是中国人。
and you're even chinese.
从技术上来说,是的。我是中国人。
Technically, yes. I'm chinese.
你们就没有别的话想对我说吗?
Isn't there something else you guys wanted to say to me?
我们知道那些谣言。
We're aware of the rumors.
我们只是还没准备好确定搭档。
We're just not ready to name a partner just yet.
但是我们已经准备好派你去中国了。
But we are ready to send you to China.
这是个巨大的机会,山姆。
This is a huge opportunity, Sam.
这是个非常诱人的提议。
Uh, it's an incredibly tempting offer.
但我只是觉得我更像个资产
But I just feel that I am more of an asset
在纽约。
here in New York.
我是说,我知道一切。我知道一切,
I mean, I know the ins and outs. I know everything,
我的三十岁生日快到了。
and my thirtieth birthday is coming up.
我租了托马斯·凯勒的餐厅
I've rented out Thomas Keller's restaurant,
有个dj来了。
I've got a d.J. Coming.
我有,我有很多事要做。
I got, I got a lot of stuff going on.
你知道我们喜欢这里什么吗,山姆?
You know what we like around here, Sam?
一个团队球员。三个月。
A team player. Three months.
这就是我们所要求的。
That's all we ask.
你说呢?
What do you say?
那就是我。
That's me.
欢迎到中国来。
Welcome to China.
阿曼达·威尔逊。搬迁专家。
Amanda Wilson. Relocation specialist.
我的工作就是帮助你适应。
It's my job to help you get adjusted.
嗨。
Hi.
有那么一瞬间,我以为我错过你了。
For a second, I thought I'd missed you.
我迟到了,阿姨病了,得找个保姆。
I was running late, my ayi was sick, had to find a babysitter.
一切都好吗?
Everything ok?
是啊,我只是想找个
Yeah, I was just expecting someone with
略……深色的头发。
slightly...Darker hair.
好了,这是你们的生存包。
Ok, here's your survival packs.
一些人♥民♥币。钱。换句话说。
Some chinese yuan. Money. In other words.
上海地图,你的名片,
A map of Shanghai, your business cards,
还有你的手♥机♥。你的号♥码就在后面。
and your mobile phone. Your number is right on the back.
在我们去你的公♥寓♥之前,
So before we go to your apartment,
我想带你去见见美国商会的唐纳德。
I want to take you to meet Donald from amcham.
他算是美国城的市长。
He's kind of the mayor of americatown.
是的。这就是我们这里的外籍人士社区。
Yeah. That's what we call our little expat community over here.
有点像美国的唐人街,
It's kind of like Chinatown in the U.S.,
但反过来说。
but the other way around.
啊…
Ah...
给你。
Here you go.
你说中文吗?
You speak chinese?
当然可以。你不?
Of course. Don't you?
嗯。
Eh.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
餐厅开放。
A restaurant opening.
噢,是吗?我喜欢好餐馆。
Oh, yeah? I love a good restaurant.
他们有什么样的食物?
What kind of food do they have?
——唐纳德·!——阿曼达!早上好。
- Donald! - Amanda! Good morning.
这一定是山姆。
Well, this must be Sam.
唐纳德·卡弗蒂,jfc中国总裁。
Donald cafferty, president of jfc China.
山姆曹国伟。很高兴见到你。
Sam chao. Nice to meet you.
我从没在快餐店见过这么热闹的场面。
I've never seen so much fanfare at a fast food place before.
我们的第8000家店开张了
Our eight thousandth store opening
我们要庆祝一下。
called for a little celebration.
中国人非常喜欢炸鸡。
The chinese are crazy about fried chicken.
给,有张免费辣味鸡肉三明治的优♥惠♥券吗?
Here, have a coupon for a free spicy chicken sandwich.
欢迎来到上海。
Welcome to Shanghai.
你星期四晚上有什么安排?
What are you doing Thursday night?
嗯…
Uh...
太好了。和我一起去外滩喝一杯。
Great. Meet me for drinks out on the bund.
我会把你介绍给城里所有的高级商业主管。
I'll introduce you to all the top business execs in town.
微软、宝洁公♥司♥、福特。
Microsoft, P&G, Ford.
我要把很多生意都交给你。
I'm gonna drive a lot of business your way.
以前来过中国吗?
Ever been to China before?
我从没去过79街以上。
I never been above 79th street before.
纽约。街。
New York. Street.
笑话。
Joke.
他肯定很想家,我看得出来。
He's gonna be a homesick one, I can tell.
你很幸运,我在虹桥开了一家美国酒吧。
Lucky for you, I own an American bar in hongqiao.
如果你感到寂寞,就过来吧。
You ever get lonely, come on by.
好的。听起来不错。
Ok. Sounds great.
好男人。如果你不介意的话
Good man. Now if you'll excuse me,
我的摄影要迟到了。
I'm late for my photo shoot.
模特事业终于起飞了?
Modeling career finally taking off?
不。美国商会选举即将到来。
No. Amcham elections are coming up.
星期四见,山姆。
See you Thursday, Sam.
是的。星期四。
Yeah. Thursday.
所以。准备好看看你的新公♥寓♥了吗?
So. Ready to see your new apartment?
我已经准备好了。
As ready as I'll ever be.
抱歉?
Sorry?
看。我在纽约的生活很美好。
Look. I had a nice life back in New York.
所以不管你给我找到什么
So whatever you found me
最好别让我太失望。
better not be too much of a letdown.
好的。我们到了。
Ok. Here we are.
两张床两间浴室。
Two bed, two bath.
硬木地板,回收玻璃窗,
Hardwood floors, recycled glass windows,
高清电视,屋顶的太阳能电池板。
high-def tv, solar panels on the roof.
整栋楼都是全新的。
And the entire building is brand new.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
太棒了。
That's awesome.
我就要它了。
I'll take it.
好的。我去准备文件。
Ok. I'll get the papers ready.
你在开玩笑吧。
You gotta be kidding me.
电影精选列表