那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that?
建设。但他们现在应该已经完成了!
Construction. But they're supposed to be finished by now!
你是说这栋楼还在建吗?
Are you telling me this building is still being built?
上海和建设齐头并进。
Shanghai and construction go hand in hand.
有时这些新的绿色建筑
Sometimes these new greener buildings
再过一段时间就能
take just a little bit longer to get--
我得把你弄出去。
I have to get you out of here.
我在街上有个备用公♥寓♥。
I have a backup apartment down the street.
虽然没有这个好,但至少完成了。
It's not as nice as this one, but at least it's finished.
是垃圾场吗?
Is it a dump?
不。我的意思是,嗯…
No. I mean, uh...
它有点小,设施也不是很新。
It's a tad smaller, and the amenities are less new.
但这是一个很棒的地方,在一个很棒的社区。
But it's a really nice place in a great neighborhood.
这是一个垃圾场。
It's a dump.
我呆在这里。忘记它。
I'm staying here. Forget about it.
山姆,凭良心我不能
Sam, I cannot in good conscience
楼上那么吵,我就让你待在这儿。
let you stay here with all that noise going on upstairs.
我完全同意。这就是你要做的。
I completely agree. So here's what you do.
告诉他们未来的搭档就行了
Just tell them the future partner
一家美国大律师事务所的经理
of a huge American law firm just moved in,
他们得把它关闭三个月,
they need to shut it down for three months,
否则我就起诉他们。
or else I'll Sue them.
这是我的名片。
Here's my card.
这可能行不通。
This may not work.
艾米……
Amy...
阿曼达。
Amanda.
你的工作是给我找个安静的好地方住,
Your job was to find me a nice, quiet place to live,
你失败了。
and you failed.
现在你打算解决这个问题吗,
Now are you going to resolve this issue,
还是我需要找人代替你?
or do I need to replace you?
这是你的。
It's you.
这是山姆。
This is Sam.
你好,曹先生。
Hello, Mr. chao.
这是芳芳,你的新助手。
This is fang fang, your new assistant.
希望你旅途愉快。
I hope you had a good flight.
你今天打算参加马库斯·格罗夫的会议吗?
Are you planning to attend the Marcus Groff meeting today?
今天好吗?不。我以为会议在明天,17号♥。
Today? No. I thought the meeting was tomorrow, on the 17th.
芳芳:是的,但是今天是17号♥。
Fang fang: Yes, but today is the 17th.
这是不可能的。我15号♥离开纽约,
That's impossible. I left New York on the 15th,
因为越过日期线,我失去了一天。
and I lost one day by crossing over the date line.
今天是16号♥。
That makes today the 16th.
芳芳:事实上,你少了两天
Fang fang: Actually, you lost two days
当你在空中的时候,它成为了美国第16个。
it became the 16th in the u.S. While you were in the air.
当你越过日期线时,就变成了17号♥,
When you crossed the date line, it became the 17th,
格罗夫先生三十分钟后到。
and Mr. Groff will be here in thirty minutes.
我马上就来。
I'll be right there.
——问题。——我听到。
- Problem. - I heard.
这样吧,你去你的办公室。
You know what, you get to your office.
我上楼看看能帮上什么忙
And I will go upstairs and see what I can do
关于那个建筑问题。
about that construction issue.
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
我什么时候做的?
When did I do this?
啊! !你到底是谁?
Aah!! Who the hell are you?
我什么也没得到。我不会说中文。
I got nothing. I don't speak chinese.
你是谁?
Who are you?
阿姨。阿姨。
Ayi. Ayi.
还有阿姨?阿曼达也这么说。
Ayi? Amanda said that same word.
你是我的保姆吗?
Are you my nanny?
你像个管家吗?
Are you like a housekeeper?
我是说,你打扫……
I mean, you clean...
管家。
Housekeeper.
睡眠。什么?
Sleep. What?
你住在这里。你跟我住一起?
You live here. You live with me?
你和我住在一起。
You live with me.
我的管家,你不会说英语吗?
My housekeeper, and you don't speak english?
你西班牙语吗?
Habla español?
这在很多层面上都是非常无礼的。
That was really offensive on many, many levels.
对此我很抱歉。但我得走了,阿姨。
I'm sorry about that. But I have to go, ayi.
再见。
See you later.
好的,这是,这是银城路。
Okay, this is, this is yincheng road.
那必须是,好,那必须是…
So that's gotta be, ok, that's gotta be...
我不知道。
I have no idea.
这意味着……哦,螺丝。
Which means... oh, screw it.
出租车!
Taxi!
嗨。你能送我去这个地址吗?
Hi. Can you uh, take me to this address, please?
带我去地址。
Just take me to the address.
我们为什么要吵架?
Why are we arguing?
好吧。好吧。我明白了。
Okay. All right. I get it.
我来自纽约。
I'm from New York City.
所以别以为我是外地来的,
So don't think that just because I'm from out of town,
你可以走很远的路来补足车费。
that you can pad the fare by going the long way.
不管你想做什么。
Or whatever it is you're trying to do.
带我来这里。
Just take me here.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
曹国伟先生吗?我们通过电♥话♥。我是芳芳,你的助手。
Mr. chao? We spoke on the phone. I'm fang fang, your assistant.
哇。芳芳。谢谢你打电♥话♥来。
Wow. Fang fang. Thank you for calling.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
是的。在会议室。
Yes. In the conference room.
马库斯·格罗夫来自圣安东尼奥的格罗夫科技公♥司♥。
Marcus Groff from Groff technology in santonio.
圣安东尼奥。谢谢你!
San Antonio. Thank you.
好的,让我们看看阿♥拉♥莫,滨河步道,
Ok, let's see alamo, riverwalk,
你在写什么?
what are you writing?
谈话要点。我上次见他的时候
Talking points. Last time I met this guy,
他不停地谈论他的家乡。
he couldn't stop talking about his hometown.
他就像百分百的德州人,彻头彻尾。
He's like a hundred percent Texas, through and through.
马库斯。
Marcus.
-嗨。山姆曹国伟。-你好吗?
- Hi. Sam chao. - Hey, how have you been?
很高兴再次见到你。
Good to see you again.
抱歉我迟到了,我今天早上刚从纽约飞过来。
Sorry I'm late, I just flew in from New York this morning.
我只是有点…
I'm just kind of...
我给你拿点咖啡或者…
Can I get you some coffee or...
中国有咖啡,对吧,芳芳?
There's coffee in China, right, fang fang?
我们有低咖♥啡♥因♥的,深焙的,法式烤的,
We have decaf, dark roast, french roast,
低脂牛奶全脂牛奶豆奶
low fat milk, full fat milk, soy milk,
糖、蜂蜜和人造甜味剂。
sugar, honey, and artificial sweetener.
哇。
Wow.
来点热茶就好了。
Some hot tea would be wonderful.
看来我让你久等了。
Looks like I kept you waiting.
哦,别担心。
Oh, don't sweat it.
我无论到哪里都带着我的刷子
I carry my brushes with me wherever I go
所以我可以练习我的中国书法。
so I can practice my chinese calligraphy.
自从搬到上海后,
Ever since relocating to Shanghai,
我刚刚爱上了中国文化。
I've just fallen in love with chinese culture.
我明白你的意思。
I know what you mean.
我真的很珍惜我的传统。
I uh, really treasure my heritage.
我的茶里有叶子。
There's leaves in my tea.
我们就是这样喝的。
That's how we drink it.
嗯。美味。
Mmm. Delicious.
哦,是的,这是…
Oh, yeah, this is...
香。
Fragrant.
马库斯,今天有什么我能帮你的吗?
So, Marcus, what I can help you with today?
最大的抱怨是什么
What's the biggest complaint
人们对触屏手♥机♥有什么看法?
people have about touch-screen phones?
你感觉不到按键,所以打字错误太多了,对吧?
You can't feel the keys, so you make way too many typos, right?
不了。
Not anymore.
试试这个宝宝吧。
Give this baby a try.
哇。这是令人印象深刻。看看这个。
Wow. That is impressive. Look at that.
我都能看穿你了。
I can actually see you right through that.
太不可思议了。
That, that is incredible.
我能感觉到我的手指在触碰。
I can actually feel my fingers touching...
电影精选列表